What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you my sweet chy......Kisses to you:kiss::kiss::kiss::cattail:

Hang in there it will all work out I prayed for you! :rose:
Thanks luv. I know it'll work out one way or another. And if happens to be 'another,' well, fuck him. He's not the only pony in the show.

Not that I imagine all the other ponies are hung like a horse, but you can't have it all.

;)

Thanks luv. I know it'll work out one way or another. And if happens to be 'another,' well, fuck him. He's not the only pony in the show.

Not that I imagine all the other ponies are hung like a horse, but you can't have it all.

;)
That's right baby girl .......and you deserve what you truly desire and NEED!

Sometimes I wonder if guys get the same kind of asshat PM's that the gals around here get.

Punctuation and spelling and such never bothered me much - I have a LD in written language so a lot of times I don't even notice. I've since re-evaluated the opinion.

It would make an interesting comparison thread to take two shiny new profiles, one male and one female, and see what kind of PM's show up in the inbox though.

*wonders of to contemplate the possibilities*

I don't even get the same asshat PMs the gals get and the last time I checked i was a girl. Somehow I am missing out. *sigh*

I don't even get the same asshat PMs the gals get and the last time I checked i was a girl. Somehow I am missing out. *sigh*

I'm sure someone around here would trade you inboxes. ;)

Admittedly, the guy who kept trying to play despite not knowing what a sub's job is was kind of funny. He actually followed me back here to the either/or(gy) thread. You'd think might have gotten the hint when he was offered 'anal hooks or body hooks'.

My sister was holding her dog, who was licking her face. Her best friend said "Ew! Don't you know that she licks her crotch?" My sister said "So do I." then licked her best friends cheek.

I almost DIED!

My sister was holding her dog, who was licking her face. Her best friend said "Ew! Don't you know that she licks her crotch?" My sister said "So do I." then licked her best friends cheek.

I almost DIED!

ROFL - nice!

:D Thank you for the laugh.

Probably been seen before but it made me giggle today, particularly the spelling....

I'v just had a really nice, companionable, cosy, intimate, quiet, feelgood weekend with some unusually vanilla-ish but unusually powerful sex thrown in for good measure. I thought our relationship was losing its mojo for him but this last weekend seems to indicate the opposite.

OH! You bet your delicious, sweet ass I do! My Love, all you have to do is look in my direction and I have multiple orgasms! MMMMMMM... those eyes...

What made me smile today was thinking of you and I last night... your skin against mine... bodies melting into one another... luscious, delicious, deep kisses...

*sigh*

:heart:

The thought of us laying under the covers after a few hours of play time just talking and cuddling, and thinking of how sweet you taste and the sloppy wet sounds we made .. ;)

I'm sure someone around here would trade you inboxes. ;)

Admittedly, the guy who kept trying to play despite not knowing what a sub's job is was kind of funny. He actually followed me back here to the either/or(gy) thread. You'd think might have gotten the hint when he was offered 'anal hooks or body hooks'.

LoL, I see it as many many times to become as creative as I can. Of course it usually backfires on me but it is still sooo much fun. I do understand that it would get old after a while though. I can sympathize that it would be annoying to be propositioned for things all the time.

Mistress was sitting in the recliner today after she got home from work. (She beat Master home and called dibs on it.) Kitty and I cooked dinner for them, since we were here all day, and they weren't. Master walks in the room.

Mistress: Hey, baby? (Grinning at him.)
Master: Yeah?
Mistress: Is this what it's like to be you? Sit in the recliner and have dinner magically appear?

*Still laughing*

My History of Psychology professor must have had a lot of dogs being sick in her classes because she keeps using that as an example of what NOT to say.

You are a true masochist!

Not really. We don't make enough money to need to keep track of stuff, all I need to take is picture ID and my power of attorney for my hubby. I sit there for an hour, talking to him, and I get lots of money back. It always puts me in a good mood. :D

I LOVE tax season. And my accountant - he rocks.

Not really. We don't make enough money to need to keep track of stuff, all I need to take is picture ID and my power of attorney for my hubby. I sit there for an hour, talking to him, and I get lots of money back. It always puts me in a good mood. :D

I really really really hope I get money back this year.

*dances around* I finally got brave enough to look up juried shows outside what I already know and actually submitted stuff to one tonight. I'm working on two others the rest of the week. *fingers crossed I'll get work into something*

Today's smile: Remembering last night.

*shudder/sigh/smile/deep breath*

*repeat*

"The good old hockey, is the best game you can name,
and the best game you can name, is the good old hockey game..."

055.jpg

Pond hockey last night made me laugh my guts out! :D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back