The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
And that's it for me loverlies....

I had a wonderful night with a myriad of kinky folks, but I'm a very tired girl.

Freek, darling things are never as bad as they seem, and they always get better. You're smart, sexy and driven, so make the changes that you want to make. I have no doubt of your success.

Brit, my darling, capable and sexy Doll, I cannot imagine my life without you in it. You make every single day better. Adore you.

And for the rest of you perverted lurking fuckers...love you too!

Kisses and hugs and pads her tired ass off to bed.

Awww... :eek:
G'night lovely, sleep well and will be here when you wake up

nods, hugs and kisses

before watching her disappear with a sigh
 
here_i_am.jpg
 
LT - I KNEW IT!
I KNEW IT!
I KNEW IT!
The Lounge is just a ruse to lure 'sinners' in so that they can be 'saved'!
I KNEW IT!

Shh! It's not time yet. We still have to prepare the place for the Spirit to move in. And then, there will be a revival in the land, and all will come to know his glory!



I may've gagged just a little.
 
Shh! It's not time yet. We still have to prepare the place for the Spirit to move in. And then, there will be a revival in the land, and all will come to know his glory!



I may've gagged just a little.

finds a place to hide, she's not all that keen on knowing the glory all that much
 
Oh, I'll show you some glory, Little Witch, I'll show you some pretty damn glorious glory!

looks out from her place of concealment

Your glory? Or His?

That which is unclean will be made clean!


I'm going to have to start scouting out these hiding places of yours when you're not around....

But...but then they wouldn't be hiding places anymore, would they? They'd be...just...places...
 
watches all of these comings...and goings and hidings from my spot by the exit...with a cuppa chamomile tea...and honey.
 
Last Thought

I blame twin for the fact that my numbers and such have switched so utterly on that damned BDSM quiz. HER fault.

followed by

fuck are my hands freezing...

and then

damn is this tea good

before finally

I wanna hot bath...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top