Your thoughts on hubbys strange fetish

txwife594

Literotica Guru
Hubby loves to use really thick toys on me. The newest has girth a little over 8 inches. He loves to fuck me right after he uses the toy on me. I am really stretched out. After that he like me to stroke him and he ask me if I can feel him when he fucks me. He loves when I say I can't feel his dick because I am too stretched.

Hubby loves to use really thick toys on me. The newest has girth a little over 8 inches. He loves to fuck me right after he uses the toy on me. I am really stretched out. After that he like me to stroke him and he ask me if I can feel him when he fucks me. He loves when I say I can't feel his dick because I am too stretched.

It's not something that I would go for, but if it makes him happy, and it makes you happy what difference does it make!

Maybe the toys are a substitute for a large cock? Possibly the idea of another guy fucking you is a turn on but he's not quite ready for that, so the toys are the next best thing

just a thought

Maybe the toys are a substitute for a large cock? Possibly the idea of another guy fucking you is a turn on but he's not quite ready for that, so the toys are the next best thing

just a thought

That's a very valid point. He's practicing to be a cuck lol

You will probably get much the same answers as you have received in the various threads previously started by you on the same subject.

I know I have made a similar post but I don't remember talking about him asking if I could feel his dick and telling him no I can't and him cumming hard when I tell him that.

I know I have made a similar post but I don't remember talking about him asking if I could feel his dick and telling him no I can't and him cumming hard when I tell him that.

So he cums hard when you tell him he can't satisfy you? :confused:

I guess so. He gets off knowing that he can fuck me and I can only feel him on the outside pushing and nothing inside

I'm not going to read back over them but you might want to. But hey, it's your gig so enjoy.

My take is that he wants to be a cuck. He wants to see you get taken by a huge cock and try to satisfy you after.

the used feeling

maybe he likes stretching you out to make you seem like a used slut to put it as plain as I can...

ask him... the answer could lead to more excitement for both of you... and I should have asked... do you enjoy the larger toys?

When he uses the large toys along with oral or a vib I cum extremely hard

When he uses the large toys along with oral or a vib I cum extremely hard

because he wants to please you... and the more excited you get the larger you open up.. by the way... do you think you can handle larger? if so and you really enjoy this tell him next time to find a thicker one for you..

because he wants to please you... and the more excited you get the larger you open up.. by the way... do you think you can handle larger? if so and you really enjoy this tell him next time to find a thicker one for you..

We haven't had this toy for long. Eventually I am sure I could handle more. The girth of this toy is close to that of a soda can.

We haven't had this toy for long. Eventually I am sure I could handle more. The girth of this toy is close to that of a soda can.

oh my god ... well then yes take your time.... and enjoy... now I am turned on...

My ex was into that as much as I was. Her toys were always super thick. She especially liked it when she was reaming herself and bent over saying "take my ass". she'd cum buckets. It can be enjoyable for both partners

Not strange at all. My cock is average, my wife's pussy is vast.

Many a wank has been had imagining her being filled properly

Each to his own, perhps he finds more room for his tongue when he cleans you up after servicing you..

On a somewhat funny at least to me note. He was licking my ass and his nose was all in my pussy

Back