The newest Kik messenger thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I'm looking for a nice lady, or if I'm lucky a couple to chat and explore fantasies with. Age isn't a problem, I'm 23 from Florida and would love to share myself

Fantastic432

Anyone want to keep me company? I'm ill and just want to talk to someone!

on kik today while at work, same name as here. looking for someone to chat with. if you have interest in object insertion, stretching and directing, we should certainly talk.

Looking for sensuous detailed chat on Thursday night

daddy4princess2012 on YIM
daddy.forprincess on Skype
veterisnyc on kik

I love chatting with women, men who like to talk about women and all people who roleplay as women.

M/f scenarios only, please

Let's create an awesome fantasy together

What up

45 year old male and always willing to chat male or female. I'm not gay but I'm curious. The wife and I have often talked about the things that could take place in a threesome with another male or female while in the throws of passion.Lets chat and see what comes up.

Hey Kinky Women

is here any woman around , who love Detailed & Erotic RP , PM me
or Kik me @ shc917

Looking for a chat partner with similar interests. Long term or one session, either works.

Recently I've been getting into audio. I love hearing someone beg for my cum. Videos and pics are welcome, and encouraged.

Light brown hair, blue eyes, 6'2. My kinks are focused around creampies, breeding, and dom. If any of that interests you, feel free to PM me here or on kik. Usernames the same on both.

Also - as much as I appreciate the interest - I'm not particularly fond of chatting with dudes

Hey Kinky Women

is here any woman around , who love Detailed & Erotic RP , PM me
or Kik me @ shc917

Hello ladies.

38/m I love finding out what turns a woman on and makes her hot. I love the dirty and taboo.

Kik: lady62177pleaser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back