Business trip = masturbation holiday

Headed to Tucson

For some fun We'd and Thursday, any females want to entertain me?

Mississippi Burning

Have been in Mississippi this week and have had this burning down below that has kept me up late the past few nights. Cumming to an end tonight though. Love these "holidays"!

I love knowing that so many women participate ;-) I’ll keep that in mind the next time a woman checks in next to me!

It’s been a while since I’ve traveled for work but it’s for damn sure a naked masturbation fun fest at the end of each day in the hotel room alone with my computer.

I'm a married woman with two kids and a full-time job. My husband and I have a good sex life, but sometimes I wish I had more time alone for solo play. About the only time I'm completely alone for a long time is when I go on a business trip. This happens about 8 times a year. I fly to a strange city, spend a couple of days in meetings, and fly home.

As a result, my business trips have gradually turned into masturbation binges. I always pack my vibrator, and as soon as I'm alone in my hotel room I'll strip off all my clothes and lie down on the bed with my vibrator next to me. Then I'll read erotic stories on my laptop, or watch sexy videos while I touch myself. When I get turned on enough I'll use my vibe to make myself cum. Then after I've caught my breath I'll start over again. I fall asleep naked and wake up and start touching myself right away and keep it up until it's time to shower and get ready for work. Sometimes I'll cum four or five times over twelve hours.

The weirdest part is that sometimes I have to write a text or an email for work, or call someone on my cell phone. I've actually had several work conversations with my boss while I'm naked and touching my pussy. I'm very careful to keep my voice under control so he has no idea what I'm doing. Every time I do that, I cum particularly hard afterwards.

I can't be the only person who does this. Please tell me I'm not a horrible pervert!
My god, change the gender descriptor in the opening post of this thread and it could be about me - well I guess also change vibrator to lube and clit to cock.

I too am happily married with a decent though vanilla sec life and sooooo enjoy my frequent business trips to the Philadelphia area for some deep self attention. Fortunately for me I usually can find time here and there when at home when I need to, but when I travel I get to my room as quickly as possible, get naked and do all of the in depth stuff I can't do safely at home (PM me if you'd like details).
I can stroke it for hours on these nights, holding myself back till a final massive explosion followed by the deepest sleep since the last time I traveled!

The only downside is my colleagues think I'm antisocial since I don't usually go out with them or when I do I head back early. If they only knew what was doing!

My god, change the gender descriptor in the opening post of this thread and it could be about me - well I guess also change vibrator to lube and clit to cock.

I too am happily married with a decent though vanilla sec life and sooooo enjoy my frequent business trips to the Philadelphia area for some deep self attention. Fortunately for me I usually can find time here and there when at home when I need to, but when I travel I get to my room as quickly as possible, get naked and do all of the in depth stuff I can't do safely at home (PM me if you'd like details).
I can stroke it for hours on these nights, holding myself back till a final massive explosion followed by the deepest sleep since the last time I traveled!

The only downside is my colleagues think I'm antisocial since I don't usually go out with them or when I do I head back early. If they only knew what was doing!

Your last paragraph describes my situation perfectly, especially my first night out of town. I love having several hours of self indulgence while reading or chatting on Lit.

I've got a nice long week away ahead - travelling around Europe with work and covering France, Belgium and Spain during that time.

Lots of hotel rooms and the need to *cough* use Lit ;-)

I absolutely love hotels, for some reason, my sex drive is insatiable whenever I stay in one!

Rudy, are any of your co-workers female? If you have an inkling, perhaps they would like to be invited back to your room and who knows what might go on.

My husband is away on business for two weeks, but I know he isn't masturbating. He called told me all about the hot guy he picked up last night.

I think this is the 1000th time this year so far

LOL...ok maybe that's a little unrealistic but probably not that far off.

But absolutely, it's become like a super marathon of masturbation while I travel. Keeps me out of the bars, so that's a good thing right?

When I'm traveling, I'll find the local lez bar. Dress accordingly, that means no bra and no panties. Loose fitting blouse and wrap skirt. I'm deadly...lol

'Back in the day' I used to get nights away pretty frequently, and the first thing I'd do when I got in to town would be to buy a couple of wank mags, and then spend as much time as possible naked and with my dick in my hand.

I'd also phone girls (this is before social media) while naked and hard, which was probably a bit creepy! 😀

'Back in the day' I used to get nights away pretty frequently.....

I can relate to that since I used to frequently travel for in-service-training, out-service-training, seminars and conferences where I used to engage in all kinds of sexual self-indulgence (some noted earlier in this thread).

Since retirement, those trips don't happen anymore and my "masturbation holidays", replete with cross-dressing, anal play and maybe some water sports have largely been at home when my wife is traveling to visit family on the other coast or when we're vacationing together.

But...in the next week or so I get to make a trip to the San Diego area to help a friend, who moved there, with a technical project (setting up an observatory). He wants me to stay at his expansive house though my inclination is to stay at a nearby resort so there are no restrictions on my "cumming and going" when not working on the project.

Here's the deal though. I'm thinking about declining the offer to stay at his house so I can go out and "play", without queries about where I'm going, but...if there's more to his offer than is readily apparent I don't want to miss out either. He's an attractive man, about my age and also fit and trim, and unmarried with some mannerisms that have always led me to believe that he may be gay, bi or at the very least curious. All of our previous interaction was in a group and, though I like him and find him to be an attractive man, I never really got to know him on a personal level.

When he lived nearby he was the member of an organization which I head and I always had to keep it professional and "all business". Now that he's moved away, and is no longer a "member", I'd like to look into getting hold of his "member" and letting him get hold of mine?

If I stay in his house, and there's no "chemistry", how can I discretely slip out for some "nightlife" without him wanting to tag along or even host as payment for working on his project? Hmmm. If I say, "I'm headed our for the Hillcrest District', I'd assume he'd know what that means and it could go either way.

Decisions, decisions.

I absolutely love hotels, for some reason, my sex drive is insatiable whenever I stay in one!

YES! I've always said that too, I'm not sure why hotel rooms make me horny but they do....I guess because I've had sex in so many that I just associate them with sex now.....but I totally understand what you mean!

Great little post.

As I travel my wife always seems to play more. The last time I got home and in my office was a huge dildo I asked and she said she went through my history found Voyeurweb and Literotica and played while I was away.

I turn into such a slut on business travel. If I'm not "entertaining" clients, I'm naked and edging the moment I get to my room.

I'm a married woman with two kids and a full-time job. My husband and I have a good sex life, but sometimes I wish I had more time alone for solo play. About the only time I'm completely alone for a long time is when I go on a business trip. This happens about 8 times a year. I fly to a strange city, spend a couple of days in meetings, and fly home.

As a result, my business trips have gradually turned into masturbation binges. I always pack my vibrator, and as soon as I'm alone in my hotel room I'll strip off all my clothes and lie down on the bed with my vibrator next to me. Then I'll read erotic stories on my laptop, or watch sexy videos while I touch myself. When I get turned on enough I'll use my vibe to make myself cum. Then after I've caught my breath I'll start over again. I fall asleep naked and wake up and start touching myself right away and keep it up until it's time to shower and get ready for work. Sometimes I'll cum four or five times over twelve hours.

The weirdest part is that sometimes I have to write a text or an email for work, or call someone on my cell phone. I've actually had several work conversations with my boss while I'm naked and touching my pussy. I'm very careful to keep my voice under control so he has no idea what I'm doing. Every time I do that, I cum particularly hard afterwards.

I can't be the only person who does this. Please tell me I'm not a horrible pervert!
My wife tells me everything. She goes on trips for her job twice a month. She always packs her dildo and vibrator. She all so loves reading erotic stories and masturbates. She tells me in her room she's always naked touching her shelf. As part of our sex life we enjoy watching each other masturbate.

So ... I'm currently all alone in a hotel in New York. I'm only here for one night then I fly back to L.A. My work clothes are neatly folded on the desk chair, and I'm lying here in bed completely naked. It feels so good to stretch out on the cool sheets after being cooped up in meetings all day.

thank you for sharing you sound hot.

March 3-7, baby! I CANNOT WAIT!!!! :devil:

I really wish I could find folks to meet me places and reach up under my skirt while we chatted over drinks. But... just me time is good, too.

Back