Immigration, jobs and the recovery.

Let's get the posturing son of a bitch a fucking gold braided uniform and be done with it.

5b5a226ab2a3e024269906f285935212.jpg

That is embarrassingly silly even for you.

Why are you standing there in your underwear?

It's an erotic site and I am a sensual person. And I'm brave and confident enough to post my pics on here unlike you. Nice diversion, from a typical impotent fellow.

Last edited:
Let's get the posturing son of a bitch a fucking gold braided uniform and be done with it.

5b5a226ab2a3e024269906f285935212.jpg

Right wingers bitch and moan about how much of a dictator the President is meanwhile they don't know shit about dictatorships.

They just want the "good ol' days back."

Notice the only ones whining are old timers who lived during the time when their kind had all the perks.

They throw a hissy when you insinuate that the GOP is trying to limit voting.

They are dying off soon, but too slowly.

Last edited:
Well get him something to wear. The emperor has no clothes.

No, you won't.

Instead, you'll read some site that will tell you what you need to know, whether it is based in reality or not.

I'm also forecasting that there's a 99.6% chance that you'll C&P to Lit. before reading your latest brainwashing.

With his days dwindling down to a precious few, Vetty has decided to conserve his existin' brainpower and outsourcin' his critical thinking to Troothrevolt.com

eat more salad...:rolleyes:

Predictable

What a vain hottie you are!

Only right wingers seem to complain, but kindly noted, while quietly jacking off to my pics. Beats porking your sponge bob square pants shaped wife at home. I'm sure most of you are balding, with yellow teeth, 46 inch belly, and graying hair.

With his days dwindling down to a precious few, Vetty has decided to conserve his existin' brainpower and outsourcin' his critical thinking to Troothrevolt.com
He has a brain?

Last edited:
I'm complaining. Your underwear don't match. They should either match or you should wear nothing. I happen to have no women's clothing to offer you.

I'm complaining. Your underwear don't match. They should either match or you should wear nothing. I happen to have no women's clothing to offer you.

LOL, he has the nerve to criticize my appearance when he jacks off to Round and Brown on the side. That's what these right wingers do when a woman hands them their asses, they go for the shallow. So middle school, haha.

The underwear matched with the white polka dots on the bra, though!

Yeah. They may match in your head but not here, but I bet your drapes and curtains match! New Avatar! And then for fucks sake stick with one long enough that I recognize you goddamn it.

Or we can make fun of Right Wingers. I know how horrible it makes me that I want to see your breast and thighs. I mean I never ask Rob to strip. That's cus I'm a bad person.

Or we can make fun of Right Wingers. I know how horrible it makes me that I want to see your breast and thighs. I mean I never ask Rob to strip. That's cus I'm a bad person.

Nothing wrong with wanting to see an ADULT WOMAN'S breast and thighs unlike some people around here.....

He's a racist alt making fool. You're brown. Do the maths.

He only likes Asians that wear a size 0 with 32DDD implants since he's always on that thread.

He couldn't really come back with an intelligent response so that is what he uses thinking it fazes me.

I think he is Bunnyslippers alt, because he also used that 'eat a salad' line.

None of the GOP goobers on here really addressed why their lawmakers go all the way to restrict voting.

Last edited:
Predictable

What a vain hottie you are!

Only right wingers seem to complain, but kindly noted, while quietly jacking off to my pics. Beats porking your sponge bob square pants shaped wife at home. I'm sure most of you are balding, with yellow teeth, 46 inch belly, and graying hair.

He has a brain?

You're right, that was uncalled for.... sorry

I normally don't lust after impotent, perverted balding man children. I have standards, lol.

Can't get lucky from your yoga classes?

:D:D:D:D

No motorboating for you!

:eek:

But if you are a good boy I can wrap these legs around your neck! Not sure if you can handle that!

Last edited:
Back