Bedroom Games to Play

There is a card game called "Canoodling, The Game" my partner and I play occasionally. It can really spice things up.

I might try that one, it looks tantalizing. I saw that they have dice with different activities. That would be fun to try also, the anticipation of what to get.

That desire app looks nice, but I don't know how safe it is. Requires a lot of info.

I might try some dice that I got.

Alphabet game. You take turns, kissing a body part on your partner that starts with an A, then a B, then a C, etc. It gets tough toward the end of the alphabet, but I've rarely made it much past M or N......

Confessions can be fun if you're secure with yourself and the relationship.

Share your 'firsts', your 'mosts' your 'bests', the biggest, the kinkyist, the one that got away and the who'd you'd like one more time with.

Talking in the dark of nights gone by can light a bright fire.

Confessions can be fun if you're secure with yourself and the relationship.

Share your 'firsts', your 'mosts' your 'bests', the biggest, the kinkyist, the one that got away and the who'd you'd like one more time with.

Talking in the dark of nights gone by can light a bright fire.

Thanks for your reply, this one is pretty simple and no cost required...lol I might add the "what if's" as well.

For a bedroom game, we used dice to decide what position we would do. He loved it. He rolled it again and I told him before we do that one, he has to fix something around the house.

That's one way to get things done.

He got it done already...lol

I have an old "Kiss 'n Strip" board game around here somewhere.

For a bedroom game, we used dice to decide what position we would do. He loved it. He rolled it again and I told him before we do that one, he has to fix something around the house.

That's one way to get things done.

He got it done already...lol

so THATS what I've been doing wrong, fixing stuff without asking for favors first, lol

Well i've heard of a game

It's called "let's pretend we're all catholic" the name of the game is to find the "heretic" amongst a group of women.

Well i've heard of a game

It's called "let's pretend we're all catholic" the name of the game is to find the "heretic" amongst a group of women.

If I had a group of women in my bed and was looking for foreplay ideas I would probably think of a better game. But, that's just me. You do you.

Extend? Prolong?

Nuh-uh. Get it over with so I can get back to sleep.

How about having the games start early with a nice game of texting your significant other. They might not be expecting that, its something that worked for me...

Then there is the old stand by game of Truth or Dare. But all the questions have to be about erotic situations or sexual position. The dares all have be sexual as well. ;)

Back