Ladies, Do you love older men?

Nearing 50 in just a few months, it is great to read the wonderful comments from all these ladies. I hope everyone is having a great day.

Older men . . . . .

Some of us are driven to the woman's enjoyment & fulfilment not into shoving ones appendage into a woman's face hsa always seemed to be a positive aspect - sadly married, haven't had the pleasure of even the scent of a woman for going on 7 years!

Open minded with the woman's enjoyment even if mine is delayed or even denied!

I don't discriminate people based on their age. My ex happened to be a lot older than me but he was very kind although he could be very intense at times. He liked taking a very long time to help me relax coz he knew it was my first time being with a man and I was a little shy and nervous. I really appreciate his patience looking back now.

This sounds perfect.

In what way was he intense? Just curious. I find a lot of guys get really intense really fast which frustrates me. I like the flirting and playing a lot and don't want to get cornered about stuff right away.

My husband is seventeen years older than I am and I love him. I have had a thing for older men since I was young.

*peeks in* Hello!!!! PA good to see you are still around, I may have to start coming around more often, I see they are redoing all my old thread haunts :eek:

My husband is seventeen years older than I am and I love him. I have had a thing for older men since I was young.

My husband is older than me for three years, and my lover is older than me by 18 years. I love it and I prefer lover. I love older men!

I love "mature" men. . Age matters not. If you're 58 and you act like a moron? Well, you see the nicely dressed, professional-looking 27 year old sitting over there?

Yeah, he'll be the one taking me home.

Maturity development is so varied and individual. You may meet an old soul in a younger man or a blithering idiot in an older one. So, I cast a pretty wide net when it comes to the opposite sex.

*peeks in* Hello!!!! PA good to see you are still around, I may have to start coming around more often, I see they are redoing all my old thread haunts :eek:
DJ!!! Good to see you also. No I don't think you scared everybody away, I think it is the time of year stuff. Plujs I also hate posting then hear dead silence, the crickets chiroing, tumble weeds rolling across the thread.

DJ!!! Good to see you also. No I don't think you scared everybody away, I think it is the time of year stuff. Plujs I also hate posting then hear dead silence, the crickets chiroing, tumble weeds rolling across the thread.

Yeah I understand about hearing the crickets.......I was wondering if I really had killed the thread on my first day back. Good point about the time of year, maybe after the holidays are finished it will pick back up a little :(

I love "mature" men. . Age matters not. If you're 58 and you act like a moron? Well, you see the nicely dressed, professional-looking 27 year old sitting over there?

Yeah, he'll be the one taking me home.

Maturity development is so varied and individual. You may meet an old soul in a younger man or a blithering idiot in an older one. So, I cast a pretty wide net when it comes to the opposite sex.

oh yes, this is absolutely correct.

i still do prefer older men (older than me, anyway!) but really, i just want him to be mature and put together. experienced in dealing with women, in every way.

oh yes, this is absolutely correct.

i still do prefer older men (older than me, anyway!) but really, i just want him to be mature and put together. experienced in dealing with women, in every way.
This is the most accurate post I have evrr read. and it is something thst not many people understand. Thank you for voicing this for the rest of us who feel the same :)

My hubby is 11 years older than me - the biggest age gap I've expereinced is 15 years older. Love it!

As a single, mature man I am so pleased that some women find us attractive . It is just a pity that so many of them are many miles away!
S

Back