men, do you want to see your wife with another man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure but I assume it must have happened last night. A few months ago, my wife met a man who is an artist and shares her passion for art. They became good friends and I let her know that it was Ok to get intimate if she wanted. This weekend they went to an art show that was out of town and shared a room Fri and Sat night. Before she left, she verified that I was Ok with it and indicated she might if they were in the mood. She called Fri to let me know she got there and last night to say they were about to go to dinner. She did not say if they had had sex and I did not push it. She will be back this evening and I assume that I should have a good idea then. I can not imagine that they spent two night together and did not have sex. She may not give me any details but I think she will at least admit to having sex if she did. And yes, I am anxiously waiting to find if anything happened.

Nice!! I'm happy for you. I hope your wife got laid. Be sure to share with the class whatever info you get.

I do enjoy all aspects of this the fantasy, the sharing that fantasy with the wife and the playing it out in reality.

I'm certainly very lucky to have a lady who matches my libido and sexual kinks so nicely

I love sharing my wife with other men, we recently found a new playmate, the biggest cock she has ever taken, he is 10" and very thick! He can fuck forever also, he calls it robodick! Lol

I am not sure but I assume it must have happened last night. A few months ago, my wife met a man who is an artist and shares her passion for art. They became good friends and I let her know that it was Ok to get intimate if she wanted. This weekend they went to an art show that was out of town and shared a room Fri and Sat night. Before she left, she verified that I was Ok with it and indicated she might if they were in the mood. She called Fri to let me know she got there and last night to say they were about to go to dinner. She did not say if they had had sex and I did not push it. She will be back this evening and I assume that I should have a good idea then. I can not imagine that they spent two night together and did not have sex. She may not give me any details but I think she will at least admit to having sex if she did. And yes, I am anxiously waiting to find if anything happened.

We all want to know as well. Share with us what happened!

Hey Jake, we hàve been waiting to find out specifics. All the voyeurs can't wait to hear about the events over the weekend.

Hey Jake, we hàve been waiting to find out specifics. All the voyeurs can't wait to hear about the events over the weekend.

yeah, I am waiting too, the first time and the fact that you are not sure what happened is very hot...

waiting

That's the best bit, waiting at home knowing she is out with another guy and knowing what she was wearing when she left, and the next best is when she comes home smelling of the other guy and she tells you all about it.

Mmmmm very sexy, love your bi side too, and I share a lot of experienced and fetishes, do pm me if you like Hubby

Me and my wife are sending each other pics right now about her and another man on our tumblr page. It makes for great foreplay throughout the day

Sometimes I fantasize about sharing my wife. I think the reality would be more complicated or conflicted than I expect, but the fantasy arouses me. Yesterday, as I prepared to go down on her, I paused and admired her pussy open, aroused, and so, so wet and imagined holding another guy's warm, hard, throbbing cock in my hand and guiding it into her, watching her lips part and her body engulf him. Nnnnff! Lovely image.

agreed

Sometimes I fantasize about sharing my wife. I think the reality would be more complicated or conflicted than I expect, but the fantasy arouses me. Yesterday, as I prepared to go down on her, I paused and admired her pussy open, aroused, and so, so wet and imagined holding another guy's warm, hard, throbbing cock in my hand and guiding it into her, watching her lips part and her body engulf him. Nnnnff! Lovely image.

Definitely. Every time we have sex I alway imagine I'm another man fucking my wife. And I'm watching in the corner or listening outside in the hallway. So hot!!

Definitely. Every time we have sex I alway imagine I'm another man fucking my wife. And I'm watching in the corner or listening outside in the hallway. So hot!!

I'd watch for sure, but perhaps close up. I even think I'd like to get involved, guiding my wife's lover inside.

The guiding of her lovers cock inside her warm waiting pussy seems to be a popular fantasy(me included). I think we may just role play that one tonight with our lifelike dildo.....mmmmm!

The guiding of her lovers cock inside her warm waiting pussy seems to be a popular fantasy(me included). I think we may just role play that one tonight with our lifelike dildo.....mmmmm!

Love it. Enjoy...and tell us pervs all about it.

Wow! I know. That sounds so absolutely delicious. And then licking her clit while she's getting fucked.

I'd watch for sure, but perhaps close up. I even think I'd like to get involved, guiding my wife's lover inside.

That's actually pretty hot too. It's like you're physically giving your full approval and fully handing your wife's pussy over to another man.

Yes, I like to imagine that too. It does does result in some amazingly intense lovemaking for my wife and me.

Sorry not to get back sooner. Wife admitted they had sex both Fri and Sat night. She said it was just routine. Nothing kinky. She said he was a bit nervous Fri night and she was too. She said he was gentle and considerate so she enjoyed being with him and yes she admitted to an orgasm both nights. She was not in the mood Mon night but last night I got to reclaim her. She would not give up any real details except to say it was just regular sex and ask if I was sure I was OK with it. Of course I was and even found that wondering what was happening and waiting for my turn to be very exciting. She would not say but I am pretty sure that she will give him another try sometime soon. After all once you have done it once, there is no reason not to do it twice. Sorry not to have more details but I think it is pretty cool that at 70, she can still get it on pretty good.

Sorry not to get back sooner. Wife admitted they had sex both Fri and Sat night. She said it was just routine. Nothing kinky. She said he was a bit nervous Fri night and she was too. She said he was gentle and considerate so she enjoyed being with him and yes she admitted to an orgasm both nights. She was not in the mood Mon night but last night I got to reclaim her. She would not give up any real details except to say it was just regular sex and ask if I was sure I was OK with it. Of course I was and even found that wondering what was happening and waiting for my turn to be very exciting. She would not say but I am pretty sure that she will give him another try sometime soon. After all once you have done it once, there is no reason not to do it twice. Sorry not to have more details but I think it is pretty cool that at 70, she can still get it on pretty good.

Congratulations on your (yours and hers) achievements.

That's awesome. And yes much respect to your wife. I hope when my wife reaches 70 her passion still burns like your wife's.

Maybe she will open up with more details in the future

I do not think she will give up many details. She claims that the sex is not that important to her but she is enjoying spending time with him and doing the things they do together. She thinks it is only fair that she provide him with a little fun as well. She does admit that she enjoyed it but still maintains that it is not a big deal. She says that she will stop if I want her too so I just tell her to go and sin and have fun. She said that was not funny but she did smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back