Curvy Appreciation 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

klippert

Geoff
I created this thread because I don't like the term 'BBW', I don't think just because a woman is curvy, that she should be considered 'big'. I love women with healthy, naturally curvy figures. Women who aren't skinny, but neither are they overweight. This thread is for all those out there who feel the same, and for those who have been blessed with curvy figures.

I really couldn't think of a better opening remark than the original

293_1000.jpg

296_1000.jpg

375_1000.jpg

Good morning...once again we've reached the page posting limits (5k plus) of Curvy Appreciation Thread....It is amazing how long this thread has survived, albeit we've had some rules trouble...

To which...ALL Literotica post rules apply...I'm not innocent in missing water marks and good Litters have seen fit to contact CG.... lets give these woman the appreciation they deserve.....

Curvy 2.0 will be locked from posting...so let the Appreciation begin...

Ladies please PLEASE join us

I created this thread because I don't like the term 'BBW', I don't think just because a woman is curvy, that she should be considered 'big'. I love women with healthy, naturally curvy figures. Women who aren't skinny, but neither are they overweight. This thread is for all those out there who feel the same, and for those who have been blessed with curvy figures.

I really couldn't think of a better opening remark than the original

293_1000.jpg

296_1000.jpg

375_1000.jpg

Would love to see more of those first 2 ..

I have to agree. Although I don't necessarily dislike the term, "BBW" is too often a catch-all for everything, including the seriously obese.

Also, I think it's interesting that many curvy women are constantly trying to lose weight and slim those curves down, and yet curvy threads and web sites always seem to be the most popular. You almost never see a curvy woman without a boyfriend. Rock the curves, women, men simply love them!

Klip, Thanks for your hard work find these beautiful women.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back