What time is it?

SusanJillParker

I'm 100% woman
Joined
Oct 29, 2011
Posts
2,155
"What time is it?"

Sure the obvious answer to my question would be that it's 9pm EST but what time is it to you?

Is it just the time of day or night or does the question mean something else to you?

"What time is it?"

For me, it's time I finished all of the stories that I started so very long ago.

What time is it to you?

 
It's nearly time I walked the dog for the last time of the day, showered and went to bed. I've been having some very pleasant dreams the last few weeks. Sometimes I think dream time is more real that awake time.
 
"Time wastes our bodies and our wits, but we waste time, so we are quits."

Unknown author.

Hi Freddie!
 
Time, like an ever-rolling stream; bears all its sons away. They fly forgotten, as a dream dies at the opening day.

Isaac Watts

(thanks Tim)
 
Ah, is Freddie making another run to convince someone he's a woman named SusanJillParker? :rolleyes:
 
Its time to get back to the basics with my writing. Been fooling about with fun and fluffy for awhile now, time to get back to some dark gritty nastiness.
 
Its time to get back to the basics with my writing. Been fooling about with fun and fluffy for awhile now, time to get back to some dark gritty nastiness.

Just curious. Do you write every day? What time? Same time or different times? Do you ever stare at a blank page while wondering what to write?

I write every day, 7 days a week from 4am until Noon. I only write when inspired. It took me years to be able to leave my window of inspiration open long enough. Now, I can leave it open for hours.

I never stare at a blank page while wondering what to write. Sometimes, I can't type fast enough before forgetting things. Sometimes, I have the entire story in my head as if it's a fast forward movie.
 
It's 15:40pm as I write. Just put some salad away and done some rolls ready for husbands return. Just texted me that he's touched down at the airport and should be home in a few hours.

So I'm sticking The Mist (2007) on - the B&W version. I love it. Just going to grab a shower and then we can have our little impromptu BBQ with friends. It's been a long weekend. I'll be doing a little writing later, around 9:30/10-11pm. If I can get 5-8 pages done I'll be happy.
 
"What time is it?"

Sure the obvious answer to my question would be that it's 9pm EST but what time is it to you?

Is it just the time of day or night or does the question mean something else to you?

"What time is it?"

For me, it's time I finished all of the stories that I started so very long ago.

What time is it to you?

Now that i have been told to prepare for the end of my life, IT IS TIME for me to realize how precious and tenuous life is. Time to go to my writing and finish everything. Time to give my efforts tomy kids and grandkids, and to my oh so wonderful wife.
 
Now that i have been told to prepare for the end of my life, IT IS TIME for me to realize how precious and tenuous life is. Time to go to my writing and finish everything. Time to give my efforts tomy kids and grandkids, and to my oh so wonderful wife.

Wow! I'm so sorry. I wish I had your courage to go quietly in the night.

If it was me, I'd be kicking and screaming.

"No! I don't want to go! Not yet! Not now!"

If it was me, I'd be making deals with the Devil.

"Okay, my soul for 20 more years on Earth. Oh, and I want a billion dollars, too. That's my final offer. Take it or leave it."

"I'll pass," said the Devil.

"Pass? Wait. How about 2 more months and a hundred bucks for gas?"

"Deal," said the Devil.

"Ha! Whoever said the Devil is a hard negotiator is wrong."
 
Back
Top