Daddy fetish (New)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy pancake day!

5d411dc47957bc946ce44fabee7136a7.jpg

Sending greetings to all. Just finished watching "Minions".

BrettJ in Canada

I've been offline for what seems like forever. Looks like lots of new people *waves hello*

How did i even miss this thread?

Im 24 and always had something special for older men. I assure you it isnt daddy issues but there's just an indescribable kink going down on an older man and him pushing my head down in appreciation.

Sorry to hear it - I had to stay in all day as it was very hot here in Ontario and is a bit dangerous for me to go outdoors.

BrettJ in Canada

Welcoming our new member to the thread. Please feel free to check out my thread or my writing, if you are so inclined. Lots of nice people on LIT and this is a safe thread.

BrettJ in Canada

Hello sweet lil things

So happy to have found this thread! Nothing better than keeping my princess safe and warm, or providing guidance and discipline when needed. Greetings all!

I found this poem online and thought I would share it. There was not an author listed.

A little girl needs Daddy
For many, many things:
Like holding her high off the ground
Where the sunlight sings!
Like being the deep music
That tells her all is right
When she awakens frantic with
The terrors of the night.

Like being the great mountain
That rises in her heart
And shows her how she might get home
When all else falls apart.

Like giving her the love
That is her sea and air,
So diving deep or soaring high
She'll always find him there.

Cool thread...

Previous relationships of mine have involved the daddy-daughter dynamic and I must say it's both a thrill and fulfilling for both parties on many levels. Granted, it helps if she's not just a gold-digger (in which case, with the depletion of your funds, you rapidly go from the coveted 'sugar daddy' status to mere Splenda Daddy or Aspartame Daddy), but if you find that young lady who is genuinely into that kid of relationship, there is NOTHING quite like it.

Barring having an actual daughter, I suppose, but I'm still working on that.

But I saw and read through this thread and felt the need to comment. Awesome thread and I hope it continues.

- Biscuit Hammer

I found this poem online and thought I would share it. There was not an author listed.

A little girl needs Daddy
For many, many things:
Like holding her high off the ground
Where the sunlight sings!
Like being the deep music
That tells her all is right
When she awakens frantic with
The terrors of the night.

Like being the great mountain
That rises in her heart
And shows her how she might get home
When all else falls apart.