Love Doesn't Wait For No One

Just found out she cheating on her baby father with some body else

I would say you dodged a bullet. You are infatuated with who you wish she could be, not who she actually is. It happens. A lot.

I would say you dodged a bullet. You are infatuated with who you wish she could be, not who she actually is. It happens. A lot.

at least who she is right now, people do change, look at smooth, he is changing.

at least who she is right now, people do change, look at smooth, he is changing.

Valid.

When choosing a mate though, one should not mate on "potential."

Best policy is maximize one's own potential to attract the highest possible quality mate.

Problem with all that is we don't seem to consciously choose these things do we?

I'm not concerned with the fact that she is fucking someone other than her babyfather. Because she is not my girl. I feel as though if she was my girl than she wouldn't be cheating. I got the mind state that no other man is better than me. I feel as tho I could satisfy a girl in any aspect. Sexual mental physical emotional and financial. And she would be a fool to cheat on something like this. What I'm mad about is she didn't wanna give me no pussy. Talking all that she gotta a family shit but fucking somebody else. Probably because she don't care about the person she fucking and knew she couldn't just fuck me.

If the love train skips your stop and takes the express to another love. Keep the ticket for the next ride.

I'm not concerned with the fact that she is fucking someone other than her babyfather. Because she is not my girl. I feel as though if she was my girl than she wouldn't be cheating. I got the mind state that no other man is better than me. I feel as tho I could satisfy a girl in any aspect. Sexual mental physical emotional and financial. And she would be a fool to cheat on something like this. What I'm mad about is she didn't wanna give me no pussy. Talking all that she gotta a family shit but fucking somebody else. Probably because she don't care about the person she fucking and knew she couldn't just fuck me.

It's good that you have so much self confidence, but don't let it blind you. The guy she is with probably thinks the same way. And, remember , if she'll cheat with you, she'll cheat on you.

If you find someone you can't see yourself living without. Be good to them cherish them. Because their is nothing worse than seeing the one you love being loved by someone else. Real men change for their woman. And a real woman change for their man. Don't find yourself in the situation wondering what could've been. Be the one to stand up and let them know what it's going to be.

What if you change into someone they can't love anymore? I say if you're with someone you love don't change anything (except for your underwear every now and then).

And it's time that "Doesn't Wait For No One".

Gather ye rosebuds while ye may,
Old time is still a-flying;
And this same flower that smiles today
Tomorrow will be dying.
The glorious lamp of heaven the sun,
The higher he's a-getting,
The sooner will his race be run,
And nearer he's to setting.
That age is best which is the first,
When youth and blood are warmer;
But being spent, the worse, and worst
Times still succeed the former.
Then be not coy, but use your time,
And, while ye may, go marry;
For, having lost but once your prime,
You may forever tarry.

And it's time that "Doesn't Wait For No One".

Gather ye rosebuds while ye may,
Old time is still a-flying;
And this same flower that smiles today
Tomorrow will be dying.
The glorious lamp of heaven the sun,
The higher he's a-getting,
The sooner will his race be run,
And nearer he's to setting.
That age is best which is the first,
When youth and blood are warmer;
But being spent, the worse, and worst
Times still succeed the former.
Then be not coy, but use your time,
And, while ye may, go marry;
For, having lost but once your prime,
You may forever tarry.

Someone once sent me the above poem as a not so subtle way of trying to convince me to have sex with them, when I was way below the age of consent.

Today is my lil cousin birthday and he had a party. So I decided to take my kids to the party. While I'm there I decided to walk with my brother to the liquor store. As I walked thru the door I see the bitch shay buying a Dutch and some loosies. She with this blood nigga that I don't like who I was locked up with. I see his face turn up as he sees me ( got into a altercation with him while I was in the youth house) shay doesn't see me because her back is turned to me. She is looking at him talking I could to the two of them got something going on by how close they is to each other. It was a nice day today so she had her little booty shorts on. I decided to be funny so I walked behind her and slapped her butt and said " damn baby this ass phat" I guess he thought I was tryna disrespect him ( which I was) cause he started to step up. But when she turned around and seen it was me she said my name gave me a playful push and then gave me a hug, so he stared at me. I shot him a smile and started to converse with shay. She says " ( my name) you don't fuck with me nomore huh? I laughed it off and acted llike I'm clueless to what she is talking about. Long story short she tells me she wasn't hitting my phone because she don't have my number nomore. So I give her my number and talked to her for a lil bit more. On the way back to the party my brother asked me " you tryna fuck with shay again? " I told him about what been going on with me and her so far and how I feels that she a hoe now.

He looked at me and said " lil brah I think it's time for u to leave the bitch alone"

I agree with your brother. Sounds like bad news.

Back