Anyone love Asians as much as I do??

I started this thread to get more of an awareness out for AMWF. (Asian male, Western Female.) So if your a chick that loves those Asian hottie's come say hi. And likewise guys, don't be shy...if you have a thing for western woman than make it known. You'd be surprised how many of us are suckers for dark and handsome. ;)
 
I started this thread to get more of an awareness out for AMWF. (Asian male, Western Female.) So if your a chick that loves those Asian hottie's come say hi. And likewise guys, don't be shy...if you have a thing for western woman than make it known. You'd be surprised how many of us are suckers for dark and handsome. ;)

Yeah, I usually associate the "Asian" fetish being applied to Western males liking Asian woman. So it is interesting for me to hear it applied the other way -- Western women liking Asian men.
 
Yeah, I usually associate the "Asian" fetish being applied to Western males liking Asian woman. So it is interesting for me to hear it applied the other way -- Western women liking Asian men.

I know I do see a lot of that. So I'm doing my part to raise awareness. ;)
 
Lol I bet you do! I just read your profile.... I think I'll have to check out those interracial stories...

Please do if you're curious. Of course I'd be thrilled about it if you did.

However, I didn't write a lot about my interracial fantasies in my story. Purposely I didn't describe the main characters 'you' and 'I' very much, so that it might could be almost anyone. Occasionally I may reference something ethnic just in passing, and I definitely throw some hints about it in Ch. 04.
 
Please do if you're curious. Of course I'd be thrilled about it if you did.

However, I didn't write a lot about my interracial fantasies in my story. Purposely I didn't describe the main characters 'you' and 'I' very much, so that it might could be almost anyone. Occasionally I may reference something ethnic just in passing, and I definitely throw some hints about it in Ch. 04.

WONDERFUL WORK!! FAVORITED!!!
 
There's just something about that mocha colored skin, black hair, and gorgeous almond eyes that gets my motor running.

Asian male here. I'm glad to hear there are white girls that are attracted to asians. Being who I am, it was always hard to attract the white girls. Maybe I was intimidated or fear of rejection so never had the experience of dating a white female.

However, I do see alot more western male/asian female couples than the reverse. I hope you find another asian guy soon! :)
 
...dunno. There is a whole hemisphere of them I haven't met. I am rather fond of the ones I have met, so it's a trend.
 
Personally AmBw ( asian make black female )is one of my favorite types of porn.


I find Asian men rather attractive, not just the ones from the three most know countries. They seem to amplify some of my other fetishes as well. Especially my pubic hair one.


Anyways, I like more average Asian men and woman, compared to some of those plastic doll types you see as celebrity's. One of my favorite Asian traits are their eyes. Never understood why some didn't like their smaller eyes.


I am fascinated by their different cultures. I love trying to view things from their stand point. Though of course there are something's I don't agree with, I still respect it.


Sadly though it's much harder to find Asian men who are In to black women. Especially if the grew up in their native country. At times you don't even want to try.
Different shape, body structure, hair and features, often leads to the fear that you won't be accepted or found attractive. ( my fears )


I've studied a little bit on a couple different Asian cultures, practices and habits and even their different languages a little bit. I was immediately on the fence when I found out a white was considered beautiful and tan wasn't. ( as much )

I've watched clips, of Koreans making fun of their tan friends who aren't even close to my color. Calling them black or chocolate or even other crude names. It's honestly not shocking because I know the history but I'm not even dark ( I could pass for a tan girl in the winter ) and if their friends are darker then me I can't even imagine the difficulties I could face if I went over there.
Though I don't let this stop me, I have more fears when dealing with Asian men then I would with any other ethnic background.


I stick to phone sex with Asian men usually because I live in a small town and the only Asians I've even seen work at the Chinese restaurants. I've never had an issue with my skin color or body or structure. Just the other day I had a Chinese man tell me I was beautiful. Before I've had a Korean tell me he loved my fuller thighs.... That lead to an intense skype session, where I ended up wrecking my iPad keyboard because I couldn't stop squirting. I came close to dating a Vietnamese man who loved my skin color( didn't happen because he was to reserved sexually ).



Anyways so yes, Asian men are probably one of my favorite types of men. Most of my fantasies include Asian men as well. Am I on high alert when things get sexual? At first, but some of my most intense and exciting play times were with an Asian man. Not to mention I get to learn how to say fuck me in a few different languages ;).


Sorry for rambling on with more or less un need information.
 
Can I have one!!!??

So H-O-T!! CAN I HAVE ONE!??
 
Last edited:
MMMMMMMM I'll take one of these too!!!
 
Last edited:
I happen to be an Asian-American that has a dayjob as a Kickboxing/Fitness instructor. I will let you decide if I qualify, if you ask.
 
8c1ebe268c5e1f09db11404af54a62c03e3ffb1d.jpeg


Women like these make me weak in the knees (and hard in the groin).
 
There are very few Asians where I live and they only seem to be into their own ethnicity. I enjoy seeing Asian men/black women couples in porn.
 
Back
Top