Obama Breaks The Law...Again

Here's a quote from the Army non-hacker:

“I am ashamed to be an American. And the title of US soldier is just the lie of fools,” he concluded. “I am sorry for everything. The horror that is America is disgusting.”

His dad them told him to "Obey your conscience."

It was written up several times at the time but here is a NY Post article:

http://nypost.com/2014/05/31/the-bizarre-tale-of-americas-last-known-pow/

That is very interesting. I was thinking in terms of Patty Hearst, but maybe this guy was leaning that way all the time.

We'll know if he returns at the earliest opportunity.

None of the libs understand the military ethos. Obama violated the law. He went to all of this trouble bending over for the enemy to free a deserter, while he does nothing to for "real" veterans who are dropping dead in VA hospitals across the nation. The lawless President is shameful.

I have to agree with a lot of that. When he said corpse man, it validated a lot of what I thought I understood about him and his ideology.

Obama has never been overly modest about his own powers. [during his campaign], he declared that history will mark his ascent to the presidency as the moment when “our planet began to heal” and “the rise of the oceans began to slow.”
When you anoint yourself King Canute, you mustn’t be surprised when your subjects expect you to command the tides.

Charles Krauthammer

It got people excited, got him elected......

Yeah and he was a huge disapointment there. But lets be fair, my choices are vote for the guy who says he'll close it and doesn't and the guy who said he had no intention of closing it.

Yeah and he was a huge disapointment there. But lets be fair, my choices are vote for the guy who says he'll close it and doesn't and the guy who said he had no intention of closing it.

Hillary is a warmonger, you know... of course politicans will say anything, but I doubt she wants it closed.

None of the libs understand the military ethos. Obama violated the law.

I got a grasp on it you only wish you had you dishonest cowardly sack of shit....keep hiding in youz iggy bunker you fuckin' bitch made POG.

He went to all of this trouble bending over for the enemy to free a deserter, while he does nothing to for "real" veterans who are dropping dead in VA hospitals across the nation. The lawless President is shameful.

Then impeach his ass.....oh wait you can't and you won't b/c you're all full of fuckin' shit. Go slob some more tea-party knob you fuckin' loon.

Do you read your posts? Only conservatives serve?

In vettemans world, much like eyers, they are the only ones worthy....all the liberals in the military are just parasites there for benefits. They don't care about freedom n' GAWD like conservative service members. Now do the conservative thing, be patriotic and vote "no" on any and everything that has a snowballs chance in hell at improving the lives of our veterans. When it get's ugly just point at the WH and yell "Obama scandal!!" because that works on low IQ voters.

Last edited:
Hillary is a warmonger, you know... of course politicans will say anything, but I doubt she wants it closed.

She's fairly honest about it, there are no liberals in America to vote for.

And any attempt to educate the voters is akin to treason. Damned if you, damned if you don't.

How the fuck do you get promoted while you're in captivity?

Military persons who are captured are still considered for promotions they would have been up for had they still been free and serving.

Laid out here:

Promotions: POW personnel continue to be considered for promotion along with their contemporaries. Policy provides for each missing or captured officer/enlisted member to be considered for promotion to the next higher grade when they are eligible. The eligibility for officers is based on the date of rank in their current grade. For enlisted members, eligibility is based on time in grade and time in service.

Were he considered a deserter or AWOL he would not have been eligible for promotion. That sort of puts the shits to Vetteman's claims of desertion.

I got a grasp on it you only with you had you dishonest cowardly sack of shit....keep hiding in youz iggy bunker you fuckin' bitch made POG.

Then impeach his ass.....oh wait you can't and you won't b/c you're all full of fuckin' shit. Go slob some more tea-party knob you fuckin' loon.

In vettemans world, much like eyers...

Thanks for that completely unsolicited free rent, wannabe...

...and thanks for another quote for TVWWT.

Thanks for that completely unsolicited free rent, wannabe...

...and thanks for another quote for TVWWT.

Your military pay covers rent? Oh wait you live in the south....
south-park-fart-smelling-o.gif

....makes sense.

Oh that's one of my favorites :D

Military persons who are captured are still considered for promotions they would have been up for had they still been free and serving.

Laid out here:

Promotions: POW personnel continue to be considered for promotion along with their contemporaries. Policy provides for each missing or captured officer/enlisted member to be considered for promotion to the next higher grade when they are eligible. The eligibility for officers is based on the date of rank in their current grade. For enlisted members, eligibility is based on time in grade and time in service.

Were he considered a deserter or AWOL he would not have been eligible for promotion. That sort of puts the shits to Vetteman's claims of desertion.

dumbledore_welp.gif

Princess+and+the+Frog+laughing+gif.gif

abby-oh-well.gif

kevin_waste_of_time.gif

Did I say that? I referring to typical libs posting here.
Ok, Mr. Military ethos expert..

Is Someone who is considered a deserter or AWOL still considered for or given promotions in rank?

Don't bother answering, that's a rhetorical question.

No, that is reserved for people who are Captives, POWs, or MIA. Deserters and those considered AWOL aren't eligible.

Now that we have that out of the way, explain how and why PFC Bergdahl was promoted to E4 and then Sergeant E-5 while he was held in captivity in Afghanistan if he was considered either of the things that you assert. Did the Army just decide to ignore it's own rules?

I'm sure you're know much more about the circumstances surrounding his capture than the US Army does... :rolleyes:

Back