I Dont Get Rita Hayworth

I also read that Fred Astaire was the best dancer ever. Yes.

Orly? Fred Astaire wish he could be this cool...

20130226_090502.jpg

If you have Xenu on your side, you are invincible. :)

Take heart, JBJ, apparently Rita doesn't get you either. But, hey, that's life. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJIFSB8owlM

I recently read that Rita was the sexiest female ever. No.

I would agree she could be. Sexy isn't so much about looks, as it is attitude and she had it in spades in the movies I saw her in.
As for Fred, he was great, but Ginger was better, because everything Fred did, she did it in heels.;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJIFSB8owlM

I recently read that Rita was the sexiest female ever. No.

That whole sexiest Man/woman thing is just like movies/books/ music...its all subjective and half the time I think they pick people just to get a buzz going.

Last year or the year before, People had The guy who played in Magic Mike as the sexiest guy on the planet. MY wife and all her friends were outraged, sometimes I think that's the point.

Orly? Fred Astaire wish he could be this cool...

20130226_090502.jpg

If you have Xenu on your side, you are invincible. :)

Now there is an interesting time travel piece. Fred gets transported to the seventies disco scene and must win a contest.....

Now there is an interesting time travel piece. Fred gets transported to the seventies disco scene and must win a contest.....

And the winner gets to boink a seventies Olivia Newton-John. Yeah, that idea does hold some merit. :D

And the winner gets to boink a seventies Olivia Newton-John. Yeah, that idea does hold some merit. :D

Hmmm seeing we're on the 70's and boinking.

I think they have to boink under that Farah Fawcett poster every boy had in his room during that era.

I had the hots for Olivia back when I was around 12/13 then I moved on to Debbi Harry

I think they have to boink under that Farah Fawcett poster every boy had in his room during that era.

The famous Sports Illustrated centerfold with the freezing nipples....

60_57.jpg

Farrah Fawcett certainly was an extraordinarily attractive girl back in the day.The quintessential blonde bomb-shell. :)

60_57.jpg

Farrah Fawcett certainly was an extraordinarily attractive girl back in the day.The quintessential blonde bomb-shell. :)

I own 2 of these still wrapped in plastic and I have on on the wall :)

I also have a trifecta of this one:

Farrah-Fawcett-style-E1.jpeg

Let the bidding begin.

Shows you how society has changed in the expectations of women. I remember my dad and my uncles saying she was pretty, but too skinny. Now....if a woman has an extra 15lbs on her she "let herself go"

I own 2 of these still wrapped in plastic and I have on on the wall :)

I also have a trifecta of this one:

Farrah-Fawcett-style-E1.jpeg

Let the bidding begin.

I have an unopened box of Charlie's Angel's Trading cards and another couple of dozen unopened packs.

Found them in a big collection of action figures and comics I bought in July. There was a box of unopened Star wars cards from the first series as well. I haven't had time to look anything up on e-bay yet to see what they go for.
as for posters?

Not as much as you would think

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fro...rah+fawce&_nkw=farrah+fawcett+poster&_sacat=0

E-bay is the best way to look something's value up now. The price guides are useless. It does not matter what a guide says an item is worth, its only what someone will pay, so best thing is to look on e-bay because unless you have something really rare the shit is everywhere and people give it away.

Not as much as you would think

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fro...rah+fawce&_nkw=farrah+fawcett+poster&_sacat=0

E-bay is the best way to look something's value up now. The price guides are useless. It does not matter what a guide says an item is worth, its only what someone will pay, so best thing is to look on e-bay because unless you have something really rare the shit is everywhere and people give it away.

Yup, looked them up after she passed. That's why one of each is on the wall. Might as well look at her :)

As for rare shit, I own the original press photo of this: (not a copy)

http://classichollywoodcentral.com/?attachment_id=855

The negative of the photo (which I don't have :( ) was used for a bajillion distributed posters. Only a handful of photos though :)

It would be great if someone could tell me the names of the women in the photo (as I am far too young to know).

Last edited:
This begs the question, what makes a woman sexy? Is it her looks and body, or the portrayal of her sexuality that she expresses, or a combination of both?

Shows you how society has changed in the expectations of women. I remember my dad and my uncles saying she was pretty, but too skinny. Now....if a woman has an extra 15lbs on her she "let herself go"

Yeah, her look would fit perfectly in todays model business. She was a good actress too and looked great for her age. She could have continued her career playing hot grannies for years, if some asshole hadn't killed her prematurely.

Yeah, her look would fit perfectly in todays model business. She was a good actress too and looked great for her age. She could have continued her career playing hot grannies for years, if some asshole hadn't killed her prematurely.

I see what you did there, pretty clever.

Collect three orgasms from the people of choice for that one.

I imagine that everyone has their favorite sexiest person ever, and I know mine changes from time to time.

But as for dancers, well, Fred Astaire was great, the Nickolas brothers were great, but as the old saying goes, Ginger had to do everything Fred did, but backwards and in high heels.

I imagine that everyone has their favorite sexiest person ever, and I know mine changes from time to time.

But as for dancers, well, Fred Astaire was great, the Nickolas brothers were great, but as the old saying goes, Ginger had to do everything Fred did, but backwards and in high heels.

True. But Ginger couldn't do much of what Astaire did alone. She was great at dancing backwards.

According to Wiki, Rita Hayworth died of complications from Alzheimers.

Back