Dave's Zombie Proof Bunker and Refuge for Unattached Wimmens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldnt shotties be better? machine guns are a big waste of ammos in a spray and pray civilian's hand. Or anyone deserving of HK gear. Shotgun you just aim it near their head and boom. 1 shot 1 kill. The ak does give better range though.

Well the gun stores that I raided while building my bunker weren't full of surplus military shotguns. I found literally hundreds of Norinco AK-47s, wz.88 Tantals, and WASR's.

And let's face it, there are over one billion rounds of surplus ammo available in the world for the Kalashnikovs. We'll add to our arsenal as more appropriate stuff becomes available. I'll build a fighting force of angry ladies with Saiga 12 gauge shotguns.

Maybe even the zombies would me temporarily mesmerized when I unpin it and shake it out, letting it spill over my shoulders and fall just about to the tips of my breasts;)

I will fantasize about you how I see fit, Mister :p

*giggling*

Seriously!

Men:rolleyes:

I know!! Just no idea :p

I can see that Sunday is going to have to be corporal punishment day. Everyone who has been a sassy or undisciplined little girl will get her bottom reddened. :devil:

I'm sure I can fit the spankings in between the pool games and the movie.

Dingo: "And after the spanking...the oral sex!"
Sir Gallahad: "Well, I could stay a bit longer...!"

Last edited:
I can see that Sunday is going to have to be corporal punishment day. Everyone who has been a sassy or undisciplined little girl will get her bottom reddened. :devil:

I'm sure I can fit the spankings in between the pool games and the movie.

Dingp: "And after the spanking...the oral sex!"
Sir Gallahad: "Well, I could stay a bit longer...!"

I love how your mind works, CG:heart:

I did hear many moons ago that zombies are attracted to the scent of roused virgins, because it's something to do with their souls being "happy" they will have to volunteer, also here they could be a rare commodity:eek::devil:

I did hear many moons ago that zombies are attracted to the scent of roused virgins, because it's something to do with their souls being "happy" they will have to volunteer, also here they could be a rare commodity:eek::devil:

This is the internetz...we canz be virgins if we wants:cool:

This is unconfirmed at this time. I don't imagine you're going to find many virgins anyway.

This is the internetz...we canz be virgins if we wants:cool:

Hey, it's a brave new world, you can claim to have been anything before the world went to shit.

I like you the way you are in your AV:kiss:

Yeah, he looks like he ought to be able to handle his Hello Kitty AK-47. Let's let him stay.

OK, someone needs to stand watch upstairs while the rest of us are playing pool. Watch well, lest the walkers shamble up on you while you're not looking. Oh, and it's kind of a nasty job, but could you run the agitators in the moat to stir the "Rumple Minz and zombie bio diesel mixture" (TM)? It's not exactly Soylent Green, but to properly break down the bodies of the formerly alive, it needs to be stirred

Standing orders for those standing guard topside:

Be careful of the foraging parties as they return; they're on edge and if you mistake them for zombies and start shooting, they will probably shoot back.

Be sure of your target. Some people walking in might actually be alive. Be sure though. Always remember the close quarters battle mantra: "Ammo is cheap. Always double tap."

Beware of marauders. Some of the living aren't on our side and are only looking to rape and pillage. Assume all of them are on our side. Until they prove otherwise. Then sound the alarm, go weapons free, and make sure you don't leave any alive to come back and hurt us later.

Don't be afraid to ask for help; we're all in this together. If there's more of them than you can handle, just let us know. Everybody that's able will come up and prepare to fight to defend our home.

Any volunteers to stand the first watch? There are extra rations of food for those who are selfless in making this a home.

Last edited:
Hey, all. I've been out foraging and I've got yummy treats for anyone interested. I found several cases of cheese and snack crackers, two boxes of sourdough pretzels, and some Bison brand French onion chip dip. Let's have a snack party in the mess hall.

I also found a small stock of bottled water and a surprising amount of AA and AAA batteries. I figured some of you might have a use for all those batteries.

*Pops in* Do I need to have my gun secured while here :cool:

Hell no. We need you in a constant state of readiness. Weapons hot is the order of the day; we're playing by big boy rules here. This ain't no rifle range where a baby sitter needs to make sure you don't hurt anyone.

I figure you have skills that are going to come in handy all the way around. A lady who can shoot and cook? Hell yeah. After a day wading knee deep through the gore of the zombies you've killed, we can go back to the bunker and you can teach me how to make tasty baked treats!

Som strides in, stretching after a long night topside. He was disappointed. He only got a few shots with his new favorite toy, the suppressed sniper rifle he found in the arsenal. Some gun nut soldier got chewed up as he was running, gunnin, and savin babies. He slings the rifle over his shoulder as he steps down to meet the returning foragers. "I must say, if I didn't firmly believe you always keep a personal range weapon with you for dealing with zombies, the sheer destruction of the 1919 for hole making, and in the Wise Man's saying that ammo always runs out at the worst time, I'd requisition this equipment. From a good perch this weapon is excellent. If we decide mutually that me staying is a good idea I shall use it on my turn at guard. While I love the thrill of wading in, it is only good common sense to take out as many as you can from three quarters of a mile away in a thunderstorm."

Digging around in my pack. I've got some claymore mines stashed, we can set up a field in the woods marked for us to see. It will cut down on the size of the patrol area.

As for the rounds, if you police the rounds, I can recycle them. There is a semi I had loaded up that ran out of gas about 50 miles back. It's got a press, scales, crimpers and other stuff to make my own rounds. Not to mention a few cases of cordite.

"You Madam, are the epitome of a Lady. We should get that behind the barricade asap. What direction is it in? Hows the debris, terrain, and how populated was it with walkers? Oh, and I'm Som." He extends his hand, the other pulling out a map to reference. He just took the last eight hour shift, but hes had longer days before. And due to patrol guard, he's already kitted out. "Five gallon jug, enough hardware to fend anything off... We should be rollin outta here in five minutes."

Digging around in my pack. I've got some claymore mines stashed, we can set up a field in the woods marked for us to see. It will cut down on the size of the patrol area.

As for the rounds, if you police the rounds, I can recycle them. There is a semi I had loaded up that ran out of gas about 50 miles back. It's got a press, scales, crimpers and other stuff to make my own rounds. Not to mention a few cases of cordite.

I saw something similar to this in a movie once. Wanna load up my Australian Ford XB Falcon Coupe with all the diesel we can carry and try to retrieve it?

I wonder if there are transvestite motorcycle gangs out there all riding Kawasakis.

Hell no. We need you in a constant state of readiness. Weapons hot is the order of the day; we're playing by big boy rules here. This ain't no rifle range where a baby sitter needs to make sure you don't hurt anyone.

I figure you have skills that are going to come in handy all the way around. A lady who can shoot and cook? Hell yeah. After a day wading knee deep through the gore of the zombies you've killed, we can go back to the bunker and you can teach me how to make tasty baked treats!

Hell yeah I can shoot & cook :D Hmmm teaching you some kitchen skills huh? Deal BUT w/ one requirement...you're only allowed to wear an apron :cool: :D

Hell yeah I can shoot & cook :D Hmmm teaching you some kitchen skills huh? Deal BUT w/ one requirement...you're only allowed to wear an apron :cool: :D

That better be a big apron. I don't want bacon grease spattering on anything I consider important.

I plan to fry bacon a lot.

well dang chaingun...I am left out again...I am a woman, but I'm attached....TO A ZOMBIE!!! lol.

see video in sig line.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back