Dave's Zombie Proof Bunker and Refuge for Unattached Wimmens

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a weird one, is everybody dead or what the fuck?

Last edited:
This is a weird one, is everybody dear or what the fuck?
* clicks the safety off and turns to face the interloper*

Excuse me?

I feel I should warn you, we are NOT a new settlement, and we are quite well armed. Choose your next words wisely.

Interloper, nice word for someone browsing forum posts guess I'd better humour her and the bloody gun.

Humor her...and me.

"Good, bad, or indifferent...we're the ones with the guns."

Who are you? Have you been bitten?

Humor her...and me.

"Good, bad, or indifferent...we're the ones with the guns."

Who are you? Have you been bitten?

Name's Johann, I've a habit of falling over things and the other night I was just lurking around and fell into here. Didn't realize it was a kind of role playing thread, that had not been posted on in ages.Hence my comments.:eek:

Now I've read back a few pages and no Dave no teeth marks, but I do have a three toner down the drag with a full load of land mines on board.

Name's Johann, I've a habit of falling over things and the other night I was just lurking around and fell into here. Didn't realize it was a kind of role playing thread, that had not been posted on in ages.Hence my comments.:eek:

Now I've read back a few pages and no Dave no teeth marks, but I do have a three toner down the drag with a full load of land mines on board.
Then I think we should consider your "donation" to our cause the price of admittance. Strip down and have a shower. Dave has a few words for you when you get out.

Then I think we should consider your "donation" to our cause the price of admittance. Strip down and have a shower. Dave has a few words for you when you get out.

Hold on there, I have a few words for you and Dave, I'm not donating I'm holding a lot more than what is on that three ton truck and desperation isn't part of it.

Hold on there, I have a few words for you and Dave, I'm not donating I'm holding a lot more than what is on that three ton truck and desperation isn't part of it.

You know what? You can come over in the party room with me if you want. I'm the reckless, high-heel-wearing, drink-making wench that lets in anyone who still has a pulse. :D

You know what? You can come over in the party room with me if you want. I'm the reckless, high-heel-wearing, drink-making wench that lets in anyone who still has a pulse. :D
Ella....
He's from outside. He needs a shower and a bite inspection. You're welcome to help him with hat if you want, but the rest of us won't have anything to do with him until he's cleared.

Ella....
He's from outside. He needs a shower and a bite inspection. You're welcome to help him with hat if you want, but the rest of us won't have anything to do with him until he's cleared.

No worries. I'll take my chances!!

Ellafun,
Thanks for the invite, I'll smooch on over and visit you in the real world. Can you give me a link to the party room please?:)

A joke is a joke but do these weirdos believe all this bite and blood crap for real?:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Ellafun,
Thanks for the invite, I'll smooch on over and visit you in the real world. Can you give me a link to the party room please?:)

A joke is a joke but do these weirdos believe all this bite and blood crap for real?:rolleyes:

lol...no, some of us are just here for the unlimited supply of alcohol and the cool toys in the basement.....:devil:

lol...no, some of us are just here for the unlimited supply of alcohol and the cool toys in the basement.....:devil:
* hollers from my room*

SHOW HIM THE TOYS!!! THAT'LL MAKE HIM LEAVE!!!

* goes back to reading*

To alleviate server load, we're slowly closing down any threads with over 5,000 posts. You are free to continue this topic as a new thread. Should you do so, please PM me with a link to both the old and new threads, and I will place a link in this post so that oth
ers who follow this thread will be able to find the new one.

As annoying as this may be, phasing out all or most of the active super-long/never-ending threads will increase the forum speed substantially. If you see a thread that's active with more than 5,000 posts, please feel free to PM me with the link.

Please note that these threads are not being removed - just closed to new posts.

Thank you for your patience and kind understanding! :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back