Dave's Zombie Proof Bunker and Refuge for Unattached Wimmens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awwww ... thank you kindly for the welcome. I don't quite meet the unattached requirement as of this moment, but if zombies should manage to feed upon my husbands brains today as he's out at work, I'll update this page ASAP ;)

"Yeah, what he said. You really have a way with words mate. All perfectly imperfect. Like Robin Williams said in that flick before the Big Boom. Good Will Hunting." He ponders a moment about Dreadnaught. "I pay for my keep one way or another. I could do that, move behind it, get anything it misses or lead in where it can't. In trade for my services I require lodging, food, ammunition, some supplies if we part right after, and a chance to try to offer warmth to a lady for the evenin of a long cold night if you catch my drift."

I don't quite meet the unattached requirement as of this moment, but if zombies should manage to feed upon my husbands brains today as he's out at work, I'll update this page ASAP ;)

Are you sure? What method do you use to check and make sure he is not one of the undead? They are quite pervasive and sometimes it's difficult to tell when someone has been infected.

Good luck with that. We're here if it goes south.

LOL! You're funny ... Hows about you do the checking for me? I'm a bit skeered of the supernatural/unnatural side of things.

Wait how do we know she isn't? I mean i'm covered in titanium. We should strip search her for the safety of your bunker.

"Yeah, what he said. You really have a way with words mate. All perfectly imperfect. Like Robin Williams said in that flick before the Big Boom. Good Will Hunting." He ponders a moment about Dreadnaught. "I pay for my keep one way or another. I could do that, move behind it, get anything it misses or lead in where it can't. In trade for my services I require lodging, food, ammunition, some supplies if we part right after, and a chance to try to offer warmth to a lady for the evenin of a long cold night if you catch my drift."

The ladies are here of their own freewill, my friend. I don't offer their services nor do I speak for them. They're not concubines.

They choose who they share their warmth with; not me. Just like in the world so recently passed, they are lovely, thinking beings that we should cherish and treasure...and respect their wishes.

Everyone earns everything they get here. And people get what they deserve.

LOL! You're funny ... Hows about you do the checking for me? I'm a bit skeered of the supernatural/unnatural side of things.

Well, the policy here is when in doubt, shoot. And when it comes to men, I'm always *this close* to being in doubt. Ladies get a pass unless they've got flesh in their teeth or their boobs have rotted off. LOL

Wait how do we know she isn't? I mean i'm covered in titanium. We should strip search her for the safety of your bunker.

Dude, she's nekkid! There's not a scratch on her.

Last edited:
hahaha

Good to know!

*PrissOff makes herself at home.

I like this place. May need some redecorating, but that'll come in time *s*

hahaha

Good to know!

*PrissOff makes herself at home.

I like this place. May need some redecorating, but that'll come in time *s*

You're in luck. I used to work in a paint store in my past life.

I can go out and get you all the Pittsburgh Paint in whatever color you like. We'll get one of the interior decorator types down the road at the Lady Boy Shelter to suggest colors and I'll put the men who show up later to work painting the place.

LMAO!

Can we get frilly rugs and lots of pink fluffy chairs?

"Well, you said you were gonna lock me up fer asking the lady. Thats what I was referring to. As to the missy here, it coulda got her inner thigh. After a battle, someone doesn't realize, they lick and tease. So its too late when she blows his brains out. She could be a tickin time bomb." He just wants a good look, but at the same time its true. "Or she could be a distraction with a homing beacon cleverly hidden. Hm..."

Last edited:
LMAO!

Can we get frilly rugs and lots of pink fluffy chairs?

All you want. I'm an easy going host when it comes to the requests of my female guests.

"Or she could be a distraction with a homing beacon cleverly hidden. Hm..."

These ain't that kind of zombie. Think World War Z kind of zombie. Think Walking Dead kind of zombie. Think Sean of the Dead kind of zombie. Difficulty in moving quickly, using tools, solving problems. Easy to kill. Tough to handle simply because of their overwhelming numbers and relentless drive to eat living flesh.

Use your head, destroy theirs.

Clearly, i'm going to have to ask the advice of my teen queen as she's into alla the living dead kind of movies and such .. i'm outta my league :)

"I don't mean a zombies decoy. She could be a bandit decoy. You know the swarms that rape, pillage, destroy everything. The madmax wannabes."

Happy to have you, S. If it gets too bad out there, you can have slumber parties here with your friends.

Clearly, i'm going to have to ask the advice of my teen queen as she's into alla the living dead kind of movies and such .. i'm outta my league :)

Just no vampires. We haven't seen that mutation yet. Besides, anybody thinking this is Twilight gets to walk point on the next patrol armed only with a 380 caliber Baretta Cheetah. Good luck.

"I don't mean a zombies decoy. She could be a bandit decoy. You know the swarms that rape, pillage, destroy everything. The madmax wannabes."

Oh, I wondered if that was your intent. I'm not afraid of them. I've got all sorts of defenses against the two legged predators intent on pillaging the other survivors. Besides, I've got a Spartan on my side.

I'll take my chances with the Twilight Vampires ... Or even The Vampire Diaries Vampires. Damon = YUM!

Happy to have you, S. If it gets too bad out there, you can have slumber parties here with your friends.

Just no vampires. We haven't seen that mutation yet. Besides, anybody thinking this is Twilight gets to walk point on the next patrol armed only with a 380 caliber Baretta Cheetah. Good luck.

Oh, I wondered if that was your intent. I'm not afraid of them. I've got all sorts of defenses against the two legged predators intent on pillaging the other survivors. Besides, I've got a Spartan on my side.

You do know that I am a slumber party alllllll by myself, right?;)

But of course, I want my friends safe from the zombies:cool:

"You are so not helping. Perfectly legit reason to get a beautiful naked woman bent over momentarily, as well as an extra bit of security for a place this great and you didn't seize it?" He grins over at the popping in Serene. "Didn't I see you in Boston?"

I'll take my chances with the Twilight Vampires ... Or even The Vampire Diaries Vampires. Damon = YUM!

That seems dangerous to me. Those guys suck.

You do know that I am a slumber party alllllll by myself, right?;)

I doubt you would ever be at a slumber party alone. I'll venture out of the bunker here when I'm done fixing this flamethrower. Tomorrow, we're making Zombie Flambe'.

"You are so not helping. Perfectly legit reason to get a beautiful naked woman bent over momentarily, as well as an extra bit of security for a place this great and you didn't seize it?"

I intend to treat the ladies who grace my fortress with their presence with a lot more respect than that.

That seems dangerous to me. Those guys suck.

I doubt you would ever be at a slumber party alone. I'll venture out of the bunker here when I'm done fixing this flamethrower. Tomorrow, we're making Zombie Flambe'.

I intend to treat the ladies who grace my fortress with their presence with a lot more respect than that.

I love a man of many talents;)

"It truly has been too long. You're right. Tis dishonorable on my part. Apologies Miss, though the compliment was heartfelt. In these rough times bluntness has served me well." He sketches a bow to the owner of the place and ladies present.

And we love having you. You're always welcome.

Having just spoken to you tonight only, I have to say, you are one gracious host. A real cool cat :)

It was really nice meeting you and thank you for your hospitality and defense from those who could be considered less than honorable in how women should be treated. I appreciated that. *s* :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back