Dave's Zombie Proof Bunker and Refuge for Unattached Wimmens

Status
Not open for further replies.
For extra chocolate chip cookies....Kat and I will gladly take over all the killin jobs!!! Especially if they are warm from the oven. mmmmmm mmmmmm

Oh no, you don't get to have all the fun. Zombie hordes are everywhere. I enjoy a good killing spree as much as the next guy.

And coming home to cookies is a nice bonus.

Hot tub? You mean the steel container over the diesel lit fire?
Interesting. Unzips leather to get down to my Hello Kitty string bikini.

Hellllooooooooooooo, Kitty! :D

Well, hell. At last, being the designated driver has its perks!

Bringing two of my girlies with me...leaving two behind because I def think they are transitioning to zombies after what they were snogging with at the club.:rolleyes:

Do we have a casualty center? I can do the med stuff. I can shoot...but prefer a sword or even a bat...like that close encounter sort of thing.

I can help Neon with the cooking...I'll whip up stuff for the diehard carnivores.

*thinking Dave is one smart dude...all wimmen in his stronghold thus far*;)

Oh no, you don't get to have all the fun. Zombie hordes are everywhere. I enjoy a good killing spree as much as the next guy.

Dave, you are the host and provider of this bunker.
We would not dream of cutting you out of ANY of the fun!!!

I forgot to mention, every Monday, there is an orientation class for new arrivals. We'll teach such subjects as post apocalyptic living skills, close quarters battle, basic field triage and first aid (or "why sometimes it's necessary to shoot your friend"), moving and fighting as a team, how to reload your own ammo, the proper way to wash the baking pans when it's your day to do dishes, maintaining small group hygiene (or "why we shower together"), basic construction skills (cause we're going to need to keep adding underground living quarters as more survivors join us), how to kill silently (stay low, stay quiet, stay alive), foraging techniques (or "Why we don't just move into the old Costco down the road"), how to recognize the undead ("Is that thing dead or just a Wal-Mart customer?"), and late in the day, if there's time, we'll practice serving the Civil War era 12 pounder field howitzer. I dragged that thing all the way here from the house of my friends who used to be re-enactors. Think of it as a giant shotgun. We're going to use it and you're going to learn to all seven positions of the crew it takes to serve it.

Welcome.

Last edited:
I forgot to mention, every Monday, there is an orientation class for new arrivals. We'll teach such subjects as post apocalyptic living skills, close quarters battle, basic field triage and first aid (or "why sometimes it's necessary to shoot your friend"), moving and fighting as a team, how to reload your own ammo, the proper way to wash the baking pans when it's your day to do dishes, maintaining small group hygiene (or "why we shower together"), basic construction skills (cause we're going to need to keep adding underground living quarters as more survivors join us), how to kill silently (stay low, stay quiet, stay alive), foraging techniques (or "Why we don't just move into the old Costco down the road"), how to recognize the undead ("Is that thing dead or just a Wal-Mart customer?"), and late in the day, if there's time, we'll practice serving the Civil War era 12 pounder field howitzer. I dragged that thing all the way here from the house of my friends who used to be re-enactors. Think of it as a giant shotgun. We're going to use and you're going to learn to all seven positions of the crew it takes to serve it.

Welcome.
You forgot about the "how to properly thank CG for keeping us safe" seminar.

This is very important. I think we should each find a way to personally show thanks, because if it was up to my end days abilities, I'd be a zombie's buffet.

ps: cute HK bikini. Tradesies for lipgloss? :)

Well, hell. At last, being the designated driver has its perks!

Bringing two of my girlies with me...leaving two behind because I def think they are transitioning to zombies after what they were snogging with at the club.:rolleyes:

Good plan. I can see you're going to fit right in here, J. Already using the thinking cap. Leave the ones who have been bitten and get to safety. What are your friends' names?

Do we have a casualty center? I can do the med stuff. I can shoot...but prefer a sword or even a bat...like that close encounter sort of thing.

Well, there is a sort of medical bay but all that I have in there was all the penicillin I could find in the pharmacies and some medicinal grade marijuana. I thought somebody would eventually decide that that would come in handy.

Just be careful about people returning from patrol who might have wounds. We don't want them turning while in the bunker.

I can help Neon with the cooking...I'll whip up stuff for the diehard carnivores.

I bet she'll be happy to have the help. I'll add A-1 Steak Sauce to the forage list. And maybe HP Sauce for our friends from the UK if they are lucky enough to make it here. I don't know where I'm going to find Vegemite if the Aussies survive and decide to refuge with us.

*thinking Dave is one smart dude...all wimmen in his stronghold thus far*;)

I think we're just lucky so far.

When the men start arriving--if they do--maybe we'll just send them out on some of the initial patrols. They might be good bait...

Dave, you are the host and provider of this bunker.
We would not dream of cutting you out of ANY of the fun!!!

Excellent. I am going to have to make a flag for my new society. Maybe the words "Republic of Dave" emblazoned on a red banner.

Aww, thanks. But there is nothing expected. You do what you think you must. You know I'll appreciate it.

This is very important. I think we should each find a way to personally show thanks, because if it was up to my end days abilities, I'd be a zombie's buffet.

ps: cute HK bikini. Tradesies for lipgloss? :)

Sweet. But don't worry; we'll get you all the lip gloss you can use.

Sorry, had to run topside for a minute. Thought I'd heard something.

It's no longer an issue. Just watch your step if you go out on patrol tomorrow; I had to ventilate a walker that had somehow made it onto the causeway over the moat. For the challenge of it, I popped his lame ass with a LeMat black powder pistol I carry. He still had his wallet in his pocket. Turns out he was a retired accountant from Sheboygan, WI and a member of the Elks' Club back home. Now he's a pile of slippery guts near a giant pool of peppermint schnapps.

He had a Swiss Army Knife in his pocket. Anybody want it? I've already got one.

Som strides up, lured by the smell of strong liquor. He sighs, seeing all the booze is wasted, being tainted. However it is an extremely respectable amount of bodies and the walls look strong. The last rays of the sun shine off his burnished armor. No one mistakes you for a zombie when they see you coming. You also are more likely to deflect stray bullets or arrows. Especially with the kevlar suit liner beneath. Even the strongest zombie teeth do not pierce the titanium alloy, and his large battleax can cleave through several zombies at once. He is 6 feel 1 inch tall, but 450 pounds of muscle. The first thought any sane person is to have him on point, You don't want to be in from of his axe, or the shoulder slung P1919 he almost seems to fondle* Helllo the house!!!! Lucy!!!!! I'm hooooommme! *The axe rests against the strap of the leather bag the very large man carries his supplies in*

Aww, thanks. But there is nothing expected. You do what you think you must. You know I'll appreciate it.

Sweet. But don't worry; we'll get you all the lip gloss you can use.

I know, that's why I'm peddling it off for swimwear, I don't have any. :D

Any man so well armored who can carry an M1919 for his main battle weapon is welcome. Come on in, have some bourbon, eat a tasty sammich and a cupcake, and get some rest. Tomorrow, we move out on patrol and start taking revenge on the undead. Welcome Som.

Oh, and there is a separate room where I keep the ammo for belt fed weapons. Help yourself to all you can carry.

Let's just call my friends "Drunk 1 & Drunk 2"...that works for now. They'll come in handy later.;)

As for the Med Bay, we can forage for supplies. And, if I can't heal 'em, I'll end them...simple as that.

For Neon, I have plenty of lipgloss...sorry, it's all vanilla flavored.:eek:

*thinks about joining friends passed out, been a long night*

Dave, keep us safe while we sleep?

He had a Swiss Army Knife in his pocket. Anybody want it? I've already got one.

I will take the knife if no one else has claimed it.

My theory is that you cannot have too many knives or guns, or too much s-e-x.

Last edited:
Let's just call my friends "Drunk 1 & Drunk 2"...that works for now. They'll come in handy later.;)

Oh my, the only thing better than smart girls is drunk girls. ;) Tell them when they wake up that they are welcome.

As for the Med Bay, we can forage for supplies. And, if I can't heal 'em, I'll end them...simple as that.

Excellent. Your skill set will come in most handy, Janee. I'll see about gathering bandages, antibiotics, and thermometers immediately so we'll be well equipped. Tell us what else you need.

For Neon, I have plenty of lipgloss...sorry, it's all vanilla flavored.:eek:

Gotta love the vanilla lip gloss. I'll add vanilla scented candles to the forage list while I'm at it.

*thinks about joining friends passed out, been a long night*

Just make sure nobody gets sick in their sleep. Nobody wants to wake up to that.

Dave, keep us safe while we sleep?

You know I will, Sweet Lady. Sleep well.

Som strides through just in time to hear Janee's request. "Maam if he isn't smart enough to it would be my pleasure so long as your pretty head rest in my lap, your large bosom's strenuous weight supported by my thigh." He looks about, sliding his sack to the ground. "Who runs this outfit? I haven't seen a place so well set up since I headed South. Vermont was bad enough but we contained it. Then through Boston...New York....All the zombies.... Still milling. A few holdouts but scattered, few. I just got done sleeping before i got over here. I nap for a little while every few hours. It works better that way. Learned it from a guy who studied cats. It lets you burst for longer as you stay rested." He removes the helmet, revealing a very white man, of irish/scottish decent, red goatee neatly trimmed, hair kept to a militaryish fade.

Last edited:
Som strides through just in time to hear Janee's request. "Maam if he isn't smart enough to it would be my pleasure so long as your pretty head rest in my lap, your large bosom's strenuous weight supported by my thigh." He looks about, sliding his sack to the ground. "Who runs this outfit? I haven't seen a place so well set up since I headed South. Vermont was bad enough but we contained it. Then through Boston...New York....All the zombies.... Still milling. A few holdouts but scattered, few.

"What's this? Horning in on the wimmens already?"

Perhaps you'd care to spend a week in the quarantine cell until we know you're not infected. :evil laugh:

It's yours. It's got the cool cork screw on it so don't lose it. When we start raiding wine cellars you may end up being the only one who can get the bottles open.

Trust me, I would never lose anything that was screwing related!

"Or you can see I'd make one hell of a point of the spear, or spiked shield if a large band comes through trying to take everything you've got. Now I'm a fair man, I won't try for what is claimed, but got a give a man a fair shot. Besides, I -did- say if you werent smart enough to do it yourself." He grins, enjoying the banter. I don't come cheap, but you won't find better at what I do. I may move on, but yall look better setup so far than I've seen in a long time." He shrugs. "Who knows?" A sparkle lights up his eyes. "Besides its been months since I've seen wommin so fine."

"...but yall look better setup so far than I've seen in a long time."

You won't find better. We've got an armory, an underground disco, a library (full of John D. MacDonald, Ayn Rand, Hemingway, the two Shaara's, Max Brooks, and Shelby Foote), a galley that can cook for up to a hundred, clear fields of fire in all directions, an escape tunnel (I built that after watching old DVD's of Hogan's Heroes.), shielding from EMP, and an underground garage with a couple of M35A2 two and a half ton trucks and one working M1A1 Abrams tank.

I'm working on a heli-pad to land an AH-6 Little Bird helicopter on.

And later this week, we're going to make a short trip down the road to try to raid the National Guard armory and bring back as many rifles as we can get. A towed howitzer would be nice too if we can find the ammo.

Ever worked a crew served weapon, Som?

"One or two, but no offense I'm built til lead in." He gives a massive shrug. I'm good for helping get them in place, and suppose I'd be good as a guard, but to be honest I work alone a lot. Things in front of me tend to disintegrate in front of me when Bessie here" he pats the M1919 "Gets to purring." And Mjollnir here isn't exactly a precision weapon and I cant predict how some "militia"man thinks he knows his stuff. No offense but you wouldn't believe some of the things I saw. Hehehe, til you mentioned the Abrams, I'm the closest thing I've seen to a tank in a month of Sundays. Unless I get bogged down I'm golden. My nickname, for some reason, is Juggernaut. My first crew thought it was so funny. Never knew why."

"My nickname, for some reason, is Juggernaut. My first crew thought it was so funny. Never knew why."

Perhaps you'll come in handy as a one man infantry support unit for the tank, which I've named Dreadnaught. Sounds like you two will make a hell of a team.

I'll add the Halo games and an XBOX 360 to the list of things to forage for, but I don't think that the online subscription is going to come in very handy.

When you say "Unattached Wimmins", are you asking for women who have been torn apart by earlier mentioned zombies? Are you re-constructing your perfect woman from the pieces?

When you say "Unattached Wimmins", are you asking for women who have been torn apart by earlier mentioned zombies? Are you re-constructing your perfect woman from the pieces?

I'm simply providing a refuge for the lost, cast away, pursued, and those in need of shelter from the scourge that walks the earth. The "unattached" part is an assumption that they are not still married (at least to anyone living in the conventional sense).

Re-constructing my perfect woman? I can't imagine it. I'm of a mind that says that you all are perfectly imperfect in your own way. It's the getting to know them and learning what makes each individual perfect in her own way that intrigues me.

So welcome PrissOff. I hope you feel safe here and find a refuge from the shambling denizens of the hell outside our walls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back