Dave's Zombie Proof Bunker and Refuge for Unattached Wimmens

Status
Not open for further replies.
FakeaSmile reporting for duty :D

Yay, how are you, F? Glad you found your way to safety. Pick a room you'd like to stay in--we've got lots of empty ones, meet some folks, and start figuring out where you can fit into our new society. You're safe here.

Having just spoken to you tonight only, I have to say, you are one gracious host. A real cool cat :)

It was really nice meeting you and thank you for your hospitality and defense from those who could be considered less than honorable in how women should be treated. I appreciated that. *s* :rose:

Thank you, P. You've been a most welcome addition to our post apocalyptic world. I hope you return safely as often as you would like to visit.

Do zombies eat animals? If so, you'll need me to cook you a cornucopia of vegan goodies. I can bake, too.

I also happen to have my roommates Rush CD's in my jacket pocket because frankly, I'm totally tired of listening to them, and mostly, watching him play air guitar and singing. (But man, that drummer is goooooood.)

:eek: poor cross dressers,, actually that might confuse the zombies because they won't know what they are eating .

I will carry out a low pass and chargrill a few torched zombies will smell better .

Yay, how are you, F? Glad you found your way to safety. Pick a room you'd like to stay in--we've got lots of empty ones, meet some folks, and start figuring out where you can fit into our new society. You're safe here.

Thank you and I'm tired but feeling better now I found the Bunker :)

:eek: poor cross dressers,, actually that might confuse the zombies because they won't know what they are eating .

I will carry out a low pass and chargrill a few torched zombies will smell better .

Please, just be careful you don't accidentally ignite the peppermint schnapps in the moat. It's a very high proof and easily ignitable.

Thank you and I'm tired but feeling better now I found the Bunker :)

Well, everything here is meant to be shared, so food, a hot shower, a warm bed, new clothes...whatever you find, help yourself to it.

For those who haven't read the Zombie Survival Guide; Complete Protection from the Living Dead, I will pass on the "Top Ten Lessons for Surviving a Zombie Attack"...

1. Organize before they rise!
2. They feel no fear, why should you?
3. Use your head; cut off theirs.
4. Blades don't need reloading.
5. Ideal protection = tight clothes, short hair.
6. Get up the staircase, then destroy it.
7. Get out of the car, get onto the bike.
8. Keep moving, keep low, keep quiet, keep alert!
9. No place is safe, only safer.
10. The zombie may be gone, but the threat lives on.

I hope that this small excerpt is useful to those of you still out there trying to scrape out a life amongst the remains of our world. We've got a safe place to run to...if you can make it. Good luck.

Last edited:
Alright zombie haters, it's beddy bye time. I've set the motion detectors and turned the guard dogs out. If something makes it past the electrified fences, navigates the minefield, and approaches the bunker, we'll have plenty of warning. Don't worry about figuring out your battle stations just yet. The automated defenses topside will take care of it. The spotlights will come on upstairs and the motion activated belt fed weapons will lay down fire. Nothing downrange will be safe.

Tomorrow's activities will include a billiards tournament, target practice, and a showing of Monty Python's Holy Grail. We might even have a Trojan Rabbit building contest after. Gotta keep the minds and bodies active.

Sleep well my friends. Dream of a zombie free world.

Last edited:
For those who haven't read the Zombie Survival Guide; Complete Protection from the Living Dead, I will pass on the "Top Ten Lessons for Surviving a Zombie Attack"...

1. Organize before they rise!
2. They feel no fear, why should you?
3. Use your head; cut off theirs.
4. Blades don't need reloading.
5. Ideal protection = tight clothes, short hair.
6. Get up the staircase, then destroy it.
7. Get out of the car, get onto the bike.
8. Keep moving, keep low, keep quiet, keep alert!
9. No place is safe, only safer.
10. The zombie may be gone, but the threat lives on.

I hope that this small excerpt is useful to those of you still out there trying to scrape out a life amongst the remains of our world. We've got a safe place to run to...if you can make it. Good luck.

You mean I have to cut my scarlet locks?:eek:

Mornin sailor!!! this is me...:kiss:

images

You mean I have to cut my scarlet locks?:eek:

You'll probably be fine. The advice is for those still on the outside trying to survive the hoards without the defense mechanism of a stronghold and interlocking fields of fire.

If you stay inside the compound, you'll probably be fine. If you want to go out on patrol with the girls, we'll figure out some way to put your hair up so that there is less to grab on to. When you get back safe and sound, you can let your hair down and look as fabulous as you want.

*sets motion detectors, checks status lights, jiggles the door to make sure it's still locked.*

'Night all.

"Nutty women."

*wanders off muttering about whether they'd be happier on the outside with the hungry undead...*

You'll probably be fine. The advice is for those still on the outside trying to survive the hoards without the defense mechanism of a stronghold and interlocking fields of fire.

If you stay inside the compound, you'll probably be fine. If you want to go out on patrol with the girls, we'll figure out some way to put your hair up so that there is less to grab on to. When you get back safe and sound, you can let your hair down and look as fabulous as you want.

*sets motion detectors, checks status lights, jiggles the door to make sure it's still locked.*

'Night all.

Sweet Dreams, Hero:kiss:

Wouldnt shotties be better? machine guns are a big waste of ammos in a spray and pray civilian's hand. Or anyone deserving of HK gear. Shotgun you just aim it near their head and boom. 1 shot 1 kill. The ak does give better range though.

"Nutty women."

*wanders off muttering about whether they'd be happier on the outside with the hungry undead...*

Maybe even the zombies would me temporarily mesmerized when I unpin it and shake it out, letting it spill over my shoulders and fall just about to the tips of my breasts;)

Please, just be careful you don't accidentally ignite the peppermint schnapps in the moat. It's a very high proof and easily ignitable.

Well, everything here is meant to be shared, so food, a hot shower, a warm bed, new clothes...whatever you find, help yourself to it.

Waves to smiler, glad you made it to the bunker,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back