Self-objectification

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to tell you a secret and I want you to listen with your lips. I want my hands on your hips like they were their final resting place and then put that funeral on to paper so you can trace their lifetime back to the fact that I'm more inclined to find a space in your heart to haunt for as long as you want me to.. [S. Koyzcan]

Introducing a very brief study of my right hip..

Looking good so far :)

That sounds tasty, although I think I am going to go for some strawberry tonight :)

I'm agreeable :)

A 'dalliance in curvature'....

Hmmmm...

I think I love that :heart:

I definitely enjoyed it :rose:

:kiss: thank you darling!

Not really, but thanks :)

I'm keeping you anyways!

I love hips, generally, and yours specifically.

:eek: I get this feeling you've seen your fair share of hips..

I want ice-cream!!! :rolleyes:

I'm sure we saved you some! ..somewhere

Those pics of your hips and panties are very sensual. Very hot!

I'm glad you like them :) thank for you commenting!

Looking good so far :)

Grazie!

You are approaching curves in a way that suits you : art with an erotic touch :rose:

I love it

Good because jewelry and I generally don't get along!

YAY, A woman after my own heart... and it is not because I'm cheap... LOL I would just rather do something more worthy with my gifts

Like decorate the most badass scooter in the world

YAY, A woman after my own heart... and it is not because I'm cheap... LOL I would just rather do something more worthy with my gifts

Like decorate the most badass scooter in the world

I just googled "the most badass scooter in the world" and it looks like the standard is pretty low... so! when are we beginning? I've got my cape ready!

:eek: I get this feeling you've seen your fair share of hips..

In fact, I have. I'm actually a connoisseur of feminine curves. For a time, I made a careful study of what I called 'transitional areas.' These are spots on the body where one bit becomes another. For example, where hip becomes thigh, or where shoulder becomes back. I pursued this to its logical conclusion: The realization that all parts of the body are transitional areas.

The human form, in all its variations, is a wonderful, amazing thing. That form, imbued with life, becomes an amazingly dynamic system.

I don't mean to ramble... It is past my bedtime.

xoxo

f(s)

In fact, I have. I'm actually a connoisseur of feminine curves. For a time, I made a careful study of what I called 'transitional areas.' These are spots on the body where one bit becomes another. For example, where hip becomes thigh, or where shoulder becomes back. I pursued this to its logical conclusion: The realization that all parts of the body are transitional areas.

The human form, in all its variations, is a wonderful, amazing thing. That form, imbued with life, becomes an amazingly dynamic system.

I don't mean to ramble... It is past my bedtime.

xoxo

f(s)

Your type of rambling is always welcome :)

I still call dibs on the guy with the glasses. Just so we're clear.

Hahaha, too funny!

Heeeey you :)

I want to tell you a secret and I want you to listen with your lips. I want my hands on your hips like they were their final resting place and then put that funeral on to paper so you can trace their lifetime back to the fact that I'm more inclined to find a space in your heart to haunt for as long as you want me to.. [S. Koyzcan]

Introducing a very brief study of my right hip..

Arrrgh. Off to another familiar thread....

Hey!!! Long time missy!

Long time?! It was less than 24 hours! ...you just miss me, don't you? ;)

Arrrgh. Off to another familiar thread....

:kiss:

And that's still making me blush.

Awe! Thank you. That's very sweet.

I wear glasses, but you're not talking about me, are you?

Most of my favorite men wear glasses, just sayin' :D

Thank you! :kiss:

:kiss:

I feel like it might be prudent for us to just start making out at this point...or we can keep blowing kisses at each other.. ;)

This may be out of contex,t but my opinion is you are the jewel:kiss:

:eek: That was very sweet of you, thank you

you're welcome :kiss:

:) hope you're having a wonderful day!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back