What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
3A00A241-6B7B-4ACE-AA4A-BEE82598DBAC-7755-000007B7F4AB94AB_zps7c522612.jpg

I had the damnedest time getting a good definition of derp, but eventually found it. Now I'm really, really curious about "twerk." What's it all about, Alfie?
 
I had the damnedest time getting a good definition of derp, but eventually found it. Now I'm really, really curious about "twerk." What's it all about, Alfie?

It's just a new version of 'dirty dancing.' Kids! They think they've invented everything! :rolleyes:
 
Overheard convo with physical therapist and next client over :Ever have electrostim before ?
Client: Yes
Therapist: For what ?
My head: FUN
 
Today has been pure awesome. My parents visited. We ate good food and the weather was lovely so we went together for a long walk by the sea. I'm so glad mom's ok again.
 
Ohmygosgohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshpleasepleasepleaseplease let what might happen, happen.

Please.

Like really really pretty please.
 

We had a horse chestnut tree behind our house when I was growing up. It used to be great fun to toss the nuts into piles of burning leaves and wait for them to "explode," which is to say make a moderate popping sound when they burst open. In their protective shells, the horse chestnuts make for great small arms in backyard wars.

horsechestnut_zps851822e3.jpg
[/URL]
 
Overheard convo with physical therapist and next client over :Ever have electrostim before ?
Client: Yes
Therapist: For what ?
My head: FUN

LOL - this made me chuckle today. Outside of that, laughing with a casual friend at the track as we discussed running wardrobe malfunctions.
 
From an article titled something like "30 ads you couldn't run today" (except you could run this one *here* :D )

 
Hetero Pride was a fail of epic proportions. 50 people showed up, some of them with signs saying that gays support straight people's right to marry etc. Ok, so 50 people was ALMOST twice the amount of the policemen that were present.

So damn much fun has been made of their silly parade, stupid demands and perfectness of their fail that I don't even remember when I've last laughed this hard.
 
Sleeping with the windows open for the first time in months.

And reading my goddaughter's exasperation while getting her daughter ready for picture day. Yeah, vengeance is sweet when it's passed to the next generation. :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top