Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a bit of a Daddy fetish. I like older guys and I'd love to have a partner who would be okay with me calling him Daddy. Of course it helps to be treated like the naughty little girl you are ;)

Welcome, LittleMissKayla! You'll probably meet a Daddy when you least expect it! For now enjoy all the single Daddies on this thread, and of course, all of us little girls, too!

Welcome to the family!

:heart:
Keri

"Happy Thursday evening everyone! Midwest is expecting some weather before morning - not quite sure what we're gonna get - possibly sleet, freezing rain, ice, or snow - nothing yet but wicked cold and wind is picking up - can't WAIT till morning rush hour:rolleyes: Be careful and stay warm!":kiss:

"So sorry to hear that your trip to the States wasn't all that it coulda/shoulda been. Brava on the work that you do! Can't be easy but the fact that you love it says LOADS! We'll all keep our fingers crossed that things go well when you see your Daddy again."

It's ok. While some friends screwed me over, cancelled on me and cost me a lotta money the friends who did come through were amazing.
I LOVED San Fran and Vegas.
It's not always easy but loving your job makes a HUGE difference. It's fulfilling.
Thank you :)

I Got three cute tops and some bow clips for my hair that Daddy loved when I sent him a pic:eek:

I totally forgot to say a whip and riding crop :D

Would it every be enough? That's great to hear :)

I'm off to window some window shopping and maybe find something girly to buy that Daddy would like :D Mind you it'll have to be small as my suitcases (yes plural) are pretty much RIGHT at weight :rolleyes:

True. Never ever enough time with my little girl.

I have a bit of a Daddy fetish. I like older guys and I'd love to have a partner who would be okay with me calling him Daddy. Of course it helps to be treated like the naughty little girl you are ;)

Hey sexy 36 year old from PA here. Love to have you call me daddy and play. PM me.

I was walking through the mall on the strip at Vegas and they had a little store in the middle of the walkway called Cuffs of Love. I almost died and was like it can't be real.
Totally was, thankfully daddy was awake and talking to me and i ended up with this one

IMG-20130115-WA0040_zps93566dc6.jpg

They had smaller one and bigger ones, ones where both cuffs were hearts and normal cuffs. And all different types of strings to attach it too.
And they have delicate chain bracelets in gold and silver with about 4 or 5 cuffs on it, and a necklace the same with about 10.

Just had to share with people who'd get it and like it

Hello, fellow Littles and Daddies!

Hope everyone had a good Thursday... I know I did! Even got the floors mopped, and the front porch cleaned! So much for a day off work LOL.

I got a "rejection" for my first story submission ... I didn't use the HTML code to italicize and whatnot, so I had to edit .. Blech. But NOW ... I'm working on my new baby ... A cross-genre series. So excited!

Anyway ... *flings out big bowls of caramel-covered and chocolate-dipped popcorn, with toffee bits, various dipped nuts all mixed together and curls, nibbling*
I'd have brought my caramel-fudge brownies, but they disappeared shortly after dinner ...

Oh sorry to hear that bella, but at least it was for things that you can fix easily.

Oh lord that sounds yummy.

Hello, fellow Littles and Daddies!

Hope everyone had a good Thursday... I know I did! Even got the floors mopped, and the front porch cleaned! So much for a day off work LOL.

I got a "rejection" for my first story submission ... I didn't use the HTML code to italicize and whatnot, so I had to edit .. Blech. But NOW ... I'm working on my new baby ... A cross-genre series. So excited!

Anyway ... *flings out big bowls of caramel-covered and chocolate-dipped popcorn, with toffee bits, various dipped nuts all mixed together and curls, nibbling*
I'd have brought my caramel-fudge brownies, but they disappeared shortly after dinner ...

Awww Bella sorry about the rejection :( I am loving the popcorn though.....although probably not a good idea at 4am haha

I was walking through the mall on the strip at Vegas and they had a little store in the middle of the walkway called Cuffs of Love. I almost died and was like it can't be real.
Totally was, thankfully daddy was awake and talking to me and i ended up with this one
They had smaller one and bigger ones, ones where both cuffs were hearts and normal cuffs. And all different types of strings to attach it too.
And they have delicate chain bracelets in gold and silver with about 4 or 5 cuffs on it, and a necklace the same with about 10.

Oooh! That's so pretty!!
I love it!

Awww Bella sorry about the rejection :( I am loving the popcorn though.....although probably not a good idea at 4am haha

If you enjoy it, it's good in moderation ... Or, over-indulgence where it concerns the Daddies *saucy wink*

I LOVE this!! :heart:

Happy Thursday to all our amazing and wonderful Daddies as well as the beautiful and lovely little girls. I hope everyone is having a great night! :kiss:

See! Proof once again that Vegas has everything and in a variety of sizes. Very pretty TT!

Had a long, lovely conversation with a man that is fixing to make me a very happy Little Girl. We talked for what seemed like forever about a little of everything, and I loved it. There was no pressure to be anything more than just me, and no demands were made at ALL. I'm on cloud nine!

I'm for bed shortly, but I just wanted to share that with my little family here!

*does a little happy dance, curls swinging*

Had a long, lovely conversation with a man that is fixing to make me a very happy Little Girl. We talked for what seemed like forever about a little of everything, and I loved it. There was no pressure to be anything more than just me, and no demands were made at ALL. I'm on cloud nine!

I'm for bed shortly, but I just wanted to share that with my little family here!

*does a little happy dance, curls swinging*

That is wonderful news, Bella. Really happy for you :D

That is wonderful news, Bella. Really happy for you :D

What makes it even better is that he's a Daddy, and knows that I'm a Little. He loves it, and .. gee, it's just great. So nice to be me and do Little things and not have to worry about looking at me like I've lost my mind!

What makes it even better is that he's a Daddy, and knows that I'm a Little. He loves it, and .. gee, it's just great. So nice to be me and do Little things and not have to worry about looking at me like I've lost my mind!

That is even better. So so happy for you, I'm gonna do a dance :nana:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back