The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'll probably have to be something that plays automatically, no way they could get that thing going themselves.


I might have to send a text message telling them to make sure their speakers are up, too.



...except then we're back at them not being able to read.



Hieroglyphics?


Conundrum indeed.

You may be at a loss to obtain one of these fine women.

Hieroglyphics would be too sophisticated; however you could make it work if you go the preschool route of a picture book. Visual aids are often helpful for the challenged minded.
 
I'm starting to fade...

I just tried typing "let it," but hit the space bar too soon and instead typed "le tit," and it made me laugh cause then I just heard someone talking about breasts in a French accent in my head.
 
Evverytime I see them fall for it, I can't help but act like the Doctor when Captain Jack hits over.... anyone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJUvYu2R8Po

*giggles, swoons* Oooh...Captain Jack.

And hello to you Spec. :)

I'm starting to fade...

I just tried typing "let it," but hit the space bar too soon and instead typed "le tit," and it made me laugh cause then I just heard someone talking about breasts in a French accent in my head.

*laughs* I heard the French accent in my head too.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top