Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 07-15-2018, 04:28 PM   #76
momadness
Literotica Guru

This time things were different with her. This time, she didn't fight him with a furiosity of a victim, but the itentions of a lover. She pulled into him, gasping, sighing, and moaning as he drove his spear into her again and again. For a short time, things felt... normal. The only screams that broke through the night sky was that of pleasure, not pain!

Come morning, Steve lay next to her, watching her sleep. He grinned as she reached up to her mouth and fought waves of morning sickness for the first time. He knew she had his child in her.

IT may be between YOUR legs, but make no mistake IT belongs to ME!

The two favorite words that every true submissive wants to hear from their Daddy is... 'Good Girl'

You may be kneeling, naked, bound, and helpless before me right now, but I am your MAN to the very core always.

Old 07-18-2018, 02:00 PM   #77
Kililia
Literotica Guru

Katie woke up suddenly with the urge to throw up, she ran, stumbling around before throwing up hard.She wipe her mouth trying recompose herself, it took a moment to register. She paled at the idea of being with child on an island with a total stranger. The idea terrified her and how would she explain it to her family. She slowly god up and began wash her face praying it was a nightmare. She kept telling herself, she needed off the island before she gave birth.

She glance back and found him slowly getting up and walk towards her with a smile. She did not understand why he was doing this to her, she look away as he ran his fingers gently through her hair. It was odd as he was much more caring and gentle as it was obviously morning sickness.

Old 07-18-2018, 09:40 PM   #78
momadness
Literotica Guru

"There is a small cave on the west side of this lagoon. I already checked it out. Go to it and clean out all the old rocks and palms and stuff. That is going to be our new home. Go on. NOW." Steve said as he turned and headed towards the beach again, leaving her to to her task.

An hour later, he comes walking to the cave and is disgusted when he finds it was exactly the way he had found and what was worse, his whore wife was not anywhere to be seen. He dropped all the gear he had carried, looked around and yelled, "Katie! Where are you?! I told you to clean this cave up!" He turned and began looking for his wife.

The two favorite words that every true submissive wants to hear from their Daddy is... 'Good Girl'

You may be kneeling, naked, bound, and helpless before me right now, but I am your MAN to the very core always.

Old 07-19-2018, 01:57 AM   #79
Kililia
Literotica Guru

Katie tried to clean up but hurt herself by slipping in the process, she tried to find her way bck to him but got loss. She walk as far as she could before getting sick again as she sat on a rock, holding her leg with was bleeding pretty badly. She knew he would be pissed off before it was starting get dark and she was to scared to move and fell asleep on the rock.

Dy the time he found her, it was dark but there was enough light from the moon for him to see the deep long cut on her leg and puddle of blood under the huge rock.

Old 07-20-2018, 10:18 PM   #80
momadness
Literotica Guru

Steve was livid by the time he found her and it all faded to nothing when he found her passed out on the ground, in a pool of her own blood around her legs. He yelled, "Katie!" He leapt to her, checked her pulse and found it was there, but a wavering. He looked at the leg and it slowly pulsed and he realized she had a cut artery.

He tore off the remnants of his shirt, wrapped it around her leg and tightened down tight. He then grabbed a stick, pulled off his belt and made a make shift tourniquet just above the cut, not to the point of killing the leg, but to stop the bleeding.

He scooped her up and carried her back to the cave, laid her on the materials they had scavenged for and lifted her legs in the air with a big rock. He lit up a fire again and heated up some water with a few tea leaves he had found in the woods. Using the remnants of a half a coconut shell, he poured the warm tea into it and went back to her while he set the fish to cook. He lifted her head as her eyes opened and said, "Just rest. You lost a lot of blood. Drink. It's tea."

Old 07-21-2018, 04:55 AM   #81
Kililia
Literotica Guru

Katie slowly open her eyes looking around weakly. She wince in pain:" got...loss...leg....hurts.."

She sippied and coughed as her mouth was dry:." I...slipped...leg...hurts". She began her eyes trying rest* " I'm m ....scared"

Old 07-21-2018, 09:49 AM   #82
momadness
Literotica Guru

"Relax katie. Hang in there. I got a first aide kit here. I will try and help fix you up." Steve said as he found the large red bag and set it down, digging through it. He found bandages needles, thread, and lots of other things to use. He said, "I can sew it shut, but... it's going to hurt. I t should stop the bleeding though... Hang in there... Here, put this in your teeth..." he handed her a stick.

Old 07-21-2018, 08:15 PM   #83
Kililia
Literotica Guru

Katie barely had the strength to bite the stick, she screamed as he began to see the would d. She end up blacking out from the pain and lost of blood. For a certain time she looked dead till he saw her finally breathe weakly.