Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 04-27-2018, 12:20 PM   #51
Kililia
Literotica Guru

Kathy swallowed what he gave her as she was both hungry and thirsty. She winced as he bend her over the log,gasps as he plunge into her pussy. Screams as he ram up her ass, sobbing knowing his stamina and doubt be able to walk straight after as he always fuck her ass thoroughly.

She whimpered knowing it be a matter of time before she had his child. The idea terrified her.

Old 04-27-2018, 02:40 PM   #52
momadness
Literotica Guru

“Fuck! Oh Fuck!” Steven said as he shot his load into her once again. It was becoming more comfortable being in this situation. This stupid rich cunt had no idea how pathetically prepared she was in this world and served no function in this world other than to be fucked! Without her money or rich uncle who just tried to kill her, she had nothing.

He grinned and pulled his dick out of her and said, “Good. Come here.” He grabbed her hair and pushed his stinky cock into her mouth, causing her to gag on him! He said, “Clean me up you stupid whore.”

IT may be between YOUR legs, but make no mistake IT belongs to ME!

The two favorite words that every true submissive wants to hear from their Daddy is... 'Good Girl'

You may be kneeling, naked, bound, and helpless before me right now, but I am your MAN to the very core always.

Old 04-28-2018, 12:11 AM   #53
Kililia
Literotica Guru

Kathy gagged but reluctantly began to suck his cock off. Her eyes bulging as he came early but she continued to suck till he was hard once more. She stumbled back as he was hard, coughing. She paled as she see him hard and ready to fuck her

Old 04-28-2018, 06:51 AM   #54
momadness
Literotica Guru

"The shelter. Get in. It get's late." He grabbed her by the neck and pushed her into the tent. He grinned as he walked in after her. He pushed her back into the sand and tarp, then climbed over her, inserting his cock inside her! He grabbed her by the neck and clamped down tight enough to secure before he started fucking her again, his cock ready to fill her with his seed!

The two favorite words that every true submissive wants to hear from their Daddy is... 'Good Girl'

You may be kneeling, naked, bound, and helpless before me right now, but I am your MAN to the very core always.

Old 04-28-2018, 09:33 AM   #55
Kililia
Literotica Guru

Kathy stumbled into the shelter,winced as she landed on the sand. Gasps as she felt his grip tighten,her eyes widen as he slowly climb over her. Letting a strangle cry and he force himself into her pussy. Tears streaming down her cheeks as he began to thrust into her. She tried to push him off only to feel him pound hard.

Old 04-28-2018, 06:49 PM   #56
momadness
Literotica Guru

He thrust over and over into her and said, "Listen... we can't keep ... doing this..." He rammed into her time and time again, clearly bruising her pelvis! He said, "I can't keep wondering when you will try to kill me and I know you are..."

He rammed her again and again! He said, "I will make ..." He felt his load explode inside her! He held her taunt till the last of his cum filled her loin! He looked down at her and said, "I will make a deal with you. No one is ever going to come rescue us. We were WAY too off course for any search parties to even think of looking here. We have to work together. So... You are my wife now. You will be my wife. You accept this role... and I will not be so ... harsh with you... You either do this... or I keep you tied to the tree each night. I need to know you won't try and kill me when I sleep. Do we have a deal?"

Old 04-29-2018, 07:26 AM   #57
Kililia
Literotica Guru

Kathy was sobbing under him as he pounded in and out her sore pussy. She cried out each time the head if his huge cock ram against her cervix til he came hard and long.

She whimpered as he gave her an option that most advantaged him and force her to view him as her husband. She nodded as she relunctantly accepted as she had no real choice. She pray she get off the island before she end up knocking up by him.

" I accept...please..get off me..."

Old 04-29-2018, 08:13 AM   #58
momadness
Literotica Guru

He kept her pinned down and said, "Not that easy... dear wife." He said, "Part of what I expect of you is to carry my babies. We are going to have a dozen... maybe more."

He watched her eyes widen as he said, "First of many deliveries of fuck juice is not firmly planted in your womb. You will carry my kids. You will also never.... NEVER... deny me"

He saw her nod her acceptance however reluctantly and he finally pulled his softening cock out of her and then said, "Good. We need sleep. Got another delivery of cum for you first thing in the morning. We are also moving more inland. I found a good place to build a home. Sleep well, my wife." He pulled her into him, spooning up into her. Before long, he was asleep.

Old 04-29-2018, 07:29 PM   #59
Kililia
Literotica Guru

Kathy was in tears as he spoke, she did not want to be continuously raped and worse bare any children of his but knew she could not escape him. It was better to comply than defy her now husband. She relax a bit as he withdrew of her and did not argue with her husband.

She knew she had to play along till she could get off the island perminantly. She swore to make sure he never finds her once they were off the island.

Old 04-29-2018, 07:40 PM   #60
momadness
Literotica Guru

The morning came and Steve woke up first. He rolled Kathy face down still sleeping and shoved his cock inside her pussy this morning... quickly waking her from her deep slumber! He shoved his cock back and forth in her before he said, "Good morning lover. I know you like a good morning fuck so I am happy to oblige you!" he pulled his cock out of her pussy... then shoved it into her ass, wet and slick. He said, "See lover... not dry this time. All for you!"

It didn't take long for him to shoot his load into her body again!

Old 05-01-2018, 06:58 PM   #61
Kililia
Literotica Guru

Kathy screamed in pain as he suddently impaled her without warning. She gasps and hissed in tears as he used her ass. Thankfully not as painful but not was it pleasurable. She crumbled as he came his load in her ass. She sobbed

Old 05-02-2018, 07:26 PM   #62
momadness
Literotica Guru

Steven got up, shaking the rest of his wet dick in her direction, watching the seed spatter on her naked body. He said, "Now isn't that a wonderful way to wake up!"

He watched her spin around and glare at him... before lowering her eyes and nodding slowly. He said, "Good. Now... I got a place I want to show you... as my wife. Let's go."

He got dressed in his clothes and when she reached for hers, he said, "Wives go naked at all times. You can wear your sandals though. Well... hurry up."

The two went inland for about 30 minutes following a narrow game trail. The sound of a waterfall grew louder as they got closer. He stopped right before they reached the destination and looked at her and said, "Welcome home." He led her into paradise!

Old 05-03-2018, 02:59 AM   #63
Kililia
Literotica Guru

Cathy hissed and cursed as branches scratches her skin. She was grateful for her shoes. She gasped at the sight of the waterfall. She ran towards it and slipped, screamed as she landed on ass. She scarppws her ass and deeply cut her knees. She tried to be stay calm as middle of the puddle of blood.

Old 05-05-2018, 08:02 AM   #64
momadness
Literotica Guru

Steven reached and and said, "You okay there? Let me help you up little wife." He eased her to her feet and checked the cuts saying, "They are just cuts. Nothing to be alarmed at. You need to be more careful. Can't have you harming the vessel that will carry my kids in it. Come on."

He took her hand and led her to the edge of the pool, a sandy beach that surrounded a good third of the body of water. When he reached the water's edge, he guided her to a seated position and used from of the clean water to wash the cuts off. He had no medical equipment so he took her hand and pressed it on each of the knees saying, "Just apply some pressure and sit still a bit."

Old 05-12-2018, 01:27 PM   #65
Kililia
Literotica Guru

Cathy sat down surprised by his gesture but she remembered it was cause ishe is the vessel for his child. She placed some pressure as she look around:" I wish, I could just go home...I am sick of this island...I don't want to die cause of a small infection"

Old 05-12-2018, 02:07 PM   #66
momadness
Literotica Guru

"The stop being stupid out here." Steven said, "You could have avoided that but you are in such a hurry to get away from your husband that you do stupid stuff. Your not stupid are you?"

He glared at her as he put pressure on the cut, then said, "I am going to have find some antibiotics. There was a cave back a little ways in. Perhaps I can find some mold there. You stay here and sit like a good little wife while I got get some penicillin for you. You are going to owe me big for this one... "

he got up and walked away... heading further inland.

Old 06-06-2018, 07:07 AM   #67
Kililia
Literotica Guru

Katie was scared out of her mind and did not know what to do and prayed they be found before she end up knock up. She sat there praying as there was no point fighting him anymore and pray as long she behave, he would be nice to her. She found herself sitting on the rock crying and praying as she was scared out of her mind.

Old 06-06-2018, 07:30 AM   #68
momadness
Literotica Guru

Eventually, he returned to find her a sobbing mess. He said, "Stop your bellyaching. You are going find out oasis to be quite wonderful. That water is as fresh as can be... Good to drink. There is lots of nuts and berries which you will go out and pick for us while I hunt and build. In a few weeks time, we will be set up for the babies."

He sat down next to her and applied a small dose of the antibiotic to the cuts and when they were done, he wrapped her injury is long leather leaves. He said, "I think for keeping you from dying, you owe me... I will take payment now wife."

He stood up and pulled his cock out.

Old 06-07-2018, 12:32 PM   #69
Kililia
Literotica Guru

Katie hated him so much and his idea of considering her as his wife to bare his kids, she felt sick of the idea of baring him children. She wince as he bandage her up as she paled at his statement. She reluctantly took his cock in her mouth and began to suck him off slowly as she gagged at the taste and sent of musk. She could feel his fingers running through her hair as he groans as she complied. For the first time she did not resist and felt she began accept her new role as his wife and soon mother of his children as he fantasied.

Old 06-07-2018, 08:19 PM   #70
momadness
Literotica Guru

He grinned as he felt her not resist. In turn, he was not as painful with her. As he exploded inside her, he watched her clean up and then said, "A wife gets to cut too..."

He pulls her towards him, slipping his fingers between her legs and quickly finding her clit. He felt her resist only a moment... the shutter as the first waves of pleasure wracked her body!

Old 06-14-2018, 09:06 PM   #71
Kililia
Literotica Guru

Katie gasps as he suddently pulled her to him, she try back away instinctively. She was shock as he place his hands between her legs, shivering at the sensation. She bite her lower lip,blushing as the new sensation took over. She had not expected anything like that and soon found herself crying out as she came for him .

Old 06-17-2018, 06:54 AM   #72
momadness
Literotica Guru

She clamped her eyes closed as he forced an orgasm out of her. When she finally opened her eyes and looked at him, he said, "Wives get to cum as much as they want. It's one of the perks of the part." He eased her back onto the sand.

As he lay beside her, he let his fingers do their magic, making her wetter than before as he rolled her clit and slid his fingers inside her. She would learn the power of orgasms... and the addiction of them!

Old 06-18-2018, 12:24 PM   #73
Kililia
Literotica Guru

Katie's gasps as he slide his finger inside her, shivering as he played with her clit. She couldn't think anymore, simply moaning as she got wetter:. Ohhhhh good....aahhhhhh..." * Rolling back her eyes as she bite down her lower lip as she picked her hip as he fingered her. She never imagine such pleasure, it was so amazing...she was soaking wet*

Old 07-04-2018, 05:21 PM   #74
momadness
Literotica Guru

Her her husband, Steven would take care of this woman... whether she wanted it or not... and when she finally gave her babies, then... only then... would his life be complete. he watches her thrash in pleasure once again and when she cums yet again, he looks at her and says, "So... Are you starting to see the pleasures that come with my offer now?"

He pushes her down into the sand, sliding over her and sliding his cock back inside her! he plants her to the hilt and starts pushing in and out... slowly and deliciously!

Old 07-06-2018, 02:24 PM   #75
Kililia
Literotica Guru

She lay down panting heavily after summing so hard, she looked up dazed and blushing at his question.
She winced as he pushed her down on the sand before she had time to react. She gasps as he impaled her still unused to his huge cock. She clung to him as he slowly began thrust in and out her pussy slowly. She buried her face in his neck as she whimpered softly.