Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 01-14-2018, 05:57 PM   #26
momadness
Literotica Guru

Steve thrust into her, grabbing her wrists as she tried to pull away and pulled her back onto his cock! He rammed with a ferociousness that he hadn't even expected. He had this perfect little cunt now at his beck and call, at his disposal! He thrust over and over till he exploded inside her ass again!!!!

When he was done, he dragged her out of the shelter by the rope, cum still dripping out of her ass and tied her to the coconut tree with the rope he had, her arms still tightly bound behind her back before being tied to the tree. He stood in front of her and lit a cigarette... as the stick grew cherry red... he held it in front of her and said, "Tell me you accept me as your Master and man... Tell me you will be no trouble to me... I don't like trouble... " He hovered the cherry of the stick near her left breast.

IT may be between YOUR legs, but make no mistake IT belongs to ME!

The two favorite words that every true submissive wants to hear from their Daddy is... 'Good Girl'

You may be kneeling, naked, bound, and helpless before me right now, but I am your MAN to the very core always.

Old 01-15-2018, 08:29 AM   #27
Kililia
Literotica Guru

Cathy screamed with every powerful thrust into her dry ass. She went limp as he cane,to weak to struggle as he dragged her out.

She back away in tears:" I accept...please don't hurt me!!"

Old 01-15-2018, 11:23 PM   #28
momadness
Literotica Guru

Steve smiled and lifted the cigarette to his lips and took a long drag on it then crushed it out on the tree over her head. He said, "Good. Then as long as you aren't trouble... we are good. So... the next question is... do you sleep tied up next to me in the hut tonight in my arms... or do you sleep standing up on the tree?"

If she really accepted him, she would choose her man...

The two favorite words that every true submissive wants to hear from their Daddy is... 'Good Girl'

You may be kneeling, naked, bound, and helpless before me right now, but I am your MAN to the very core always.

Old 01-20-2018, 10:54 AM   #29
Kililia
Literotica Guru

Cathy honestly wanted to sleep in the wilderness and take her chance to be eaten alive. But she knew it was just to test her as she paled: " in the hut" She pray he would not rape her again before she found a way to escape of the island. She was terrified and did not want another session of being rape by him and feared what would come of her before someone rescued her. God she started to think, she would need to kill him, to stay alive and be remotely safe from human danger.

Old 01-20-2018, 11:12 AM   #30
momadness
Literotica Guru

He grinned as he walked towards her, grabbing her neck and said, "Good answer. You can keep my dick warm all night long..."

He pulled her loose from the tree, but kept her arms bound. He led her back to the hut and pushed her into the sand once again. He grinned as he peeled a plantain and said, "Eat." He pushed the fruit into her mouth and watched her eat and swallow it. He fed her the entire thing. In the distance, the sounds of that jaguar screamed a long ways away from camp.

He grinned and said, "I will keep you safe from that creature... so long as you serve me like I want..." He laid down on the sand and pulled her on top of him and said, "Show me you mean what you say about no trouble. Get on my cock and make me cum in you... now!"

Old 01-20-2018, 11:36 AM   #31
Kililia
Literotica Guru

Cathy stumble over her own feet as he drag her in their hut, she reluctantly eats the fruit as she look up at the sound of the animal. She was thinking of luring it to kill him but doubt it be possible. She glared as he mocked her, gasps as he simply placed her on top of him, she paled as he asked to prove herself. She reluctantly slide on his cock, whimpering as she felt the head stretch her wide, whimpering as she slowly try push herself down on his cock. Whimpers as she barely fits half his cock inside her as she already felt full. She slowly begins to ride half his length hoping he be satisfy and she be able pull off quick enough before he came inside her.

Tears running down her cheeks as her pussy was still sore for being deflowered earlier, she rode him fast with difficulty as he was painfully big and hope the faster she rode he would not notice she was not riding him properly and cum fast..

Old 01-20-2018, 12:13 PM   #32
momadness
Literotica Guru

He drove his cock into her clearly feeling her lack of experience in sex. He clamped onto her hips and held her tightly as he drove into her again and again!! He flipped her onto the sand and he climbed over her... driving into her again! With a smile, he said, "Yeah... no more trouble... good... now... fuck yeah!" He exploded inside her before collapsing on her partially...

He pulled out of her, laid down on his side, pulled her into him and covered them both up with the tarp she had found. He let his fingers tease her clit as he drifted off to sleep...

Old 01-20-2018, 12:21 PM   #33
Kililia
Literotica Guru

Cathy cried out as he force her to take his painfully enormous cock inside her, she tried to pull away only to feel him ram into her hard. Tears stream down her cheeks as he roll on top as he easily held her as he pounded deep and hard several times till he came. Her entire body shook as she was to sore to get free, sobbing as he withdrew and pulled hr back to him, squirming as he played with her clit. She found herself unable to break free as he held her firmly before falling asleep, crying as she was so painfully sore.

Old 01-21-2018, 06:04 PM   #34
momadness
Literotica Guru

The entire night, Steve kept her tight to him. She was his fucktoy now. She was his slave. He would make her the mother of his kids and his wife. Three times through the night, his cock swelled up and he positioned her to take his dick inside her... over and over... He felt her crying from the pain and shock and really didn't care at the moment.

Her uncle tried to kill him as a secondary target and missed. Now he was stuck on the island with his niece and unable to get to the uncle... yet... He could get off this island one day and kill him... after he was done with Cathy...

When morning cam, he got up slowly, pulled her to her feet and held the rope that was connected to the noose at her neck. He led her out of the hut and to the edge of the trees, where he took a piss and then looked at her and said, "Do your business... now... then we will try and figure out how to get off this island...

Old 01-22-2018, 10:39 AM   #35
Kililia
Literotica Guru

Cathy was woken up as he ram his cock inside her pussy without much warning,crying as he restrain her movement as he pounded her like a madman till he came. He barely allowed her rests as he took her a few more times the night, she pleaded him to stop and was rewarded with powerful thrusts. It was only when she stop struggling that his thrust became gentler, which she was grateful as he was painfully hung. She cried through the night knowing it was a matter of time before she end up pregnant by her captor.

she stubble forward as he guided her out of the hut, she paled as he ordered her do her business. She reluctantly began to pee, glance at his cock as she could not believe such a monster cock filled her holes in the last few days. She look away as she finished her business and pray to find a way out as she did not wanna be with him anymore.

Old 01-22-2018, 10:44 AM   #36
momadness
Literotica Guru

When she was finished, he grinned and said, "Good little pet." he patted her head gently like she was a dog. He said, "We are going to get long just fine. He led her to the tree once again and wrapped the other end of the rope to the trunk of the tree with a secure knot. He said, "Kneel."

he glared at her as she obeyed him. He walked up to her and said, "Let me make something very clear. If I feel so much as a tooth on my cock, I will start cutting off parts of your body... starting with your pinkies as the knuckle. If you bite me, I will cause you more pain that you can ever imagine! Do I make myself clear?"

He watched her a moment and when she nodded, he said, "Good. Open your mouth whore."

Old 01-27-2018, 08:00 PM   #37
Kililia
Literotica Guru

Cathy kneel down as she glared at him, paled as she realized he was expecting oral sex, the idea of biting it off had come to mind. She lowered her gazed as he threaten her before opening her mouth at his command. She promised herself to kill him if given an opportunity. She gulped as he got closer knowing what was to happen...

Old 01-27-2018, 08:19 PM   #38
momadness
Literotica Guru

He smiled deeply and darkly. To be honest, he wasn't really sure he wanted to be rescued anymore... in this short time they had been there. he slid his cock as deep into her throat as he could shove it... causing her to gag and reverse gears as he jerked out of her mouth just in time. When she was done... he grabbed her head and held it still and said, "Open... whore wife." He waited promptly, his cock inches from her mouth

Old 01-27-2018, 09:14 PM   #39
Kililia
Literotica Guru

Cathy opened her mouth to take his cock but she was still debating biting wth off....

She never imagined finding herself on an island being raped by the captain and the idea of having his child terrified her. She fear end up being his woman or killed by him.

Last edited by Kililia : 01-28-2018 at 12:35 PM.

Old 01-29-2018, 10:48 AM   #40
momadness
Literotica Guru

Steve smiled as she opened her mouth and he slid his cock inside her mouth to the scrap of her teeth. He pulled back and slapped her before pointing a finger at her and said, "No teeth! None! NO teeth! Got it?"

"G... got it..." He heard... and slapped her again...

"Sir... no... Master. you will call me Master." He clamped her throat and said, "No teeth Master... "

"No... teeth... M... Master..." he heard and smiled.

He let her throat go and slid his cock into her mouth once again... the teeth didn't touch as he shoved his steak deep down her throat!

Old 01-30-2018, 07:57 PM   #41
Kililia
Literotica Guru

Cathy glared at him each time he slap her, she plan to do much worse. She did not struggled as he deep throat her till he came. She pulled away gagging as he petted her like a dog with a satisfied smile.

She wanted to scream and run away but she knew she need a much better plan or it be a matter of time before he caught up to her and simply be disciplined by him, her so call master.

Old 01-31-2018, 10:28 AM   #42
momadness
Literotica Guru

When he was done with giving her his cream bath, he laughed and said, "Come on... bath time." He coiled the rope in his hand headed towards the ocean water, dragging her along whether she wanted it or not. Once they got there, he turned and said, "I hate the idea of keeping you on a rope the entire time, but I think you would try to hurt me if I let you go... so... your on the rope till I can trust you otherwise."

He led her further out into the water, till they were waist deep in it... torso deep for her. He turned and faced her, saying, "Take a dunk. NOW."

Old 02-04-2018, 04:51 PM   #43
Kililia
Literotica Guru

Cathy stumbled on her own feet as he tugs on the leach as they head to the ocean: " Please let me go...please, i wont hurt you...i swear...please..."

She took a dunk under the water as she wash herself, she looked back at him: " its nit like i can run away from you, its a fucking island...you already found me..." gasps as she lose her balance as a strong wave its her. Just as she tries to get to the surface another wave hits her, tangle the rope around the neck. Now she was both losing her balance and getting hung by the rope...drowning before his eyes*

Old 02-04-2018, 06:48 PM   #44
momadness
Literotica Guru

Steven smiled as he reached to her and pulled her back to him. She held the rope at her neck and as soon as she was back on solid ground he said, "You could have been washed out to sea just now... then what would I have done. The rope stays." He pulled her back towards the beach and no sooner did they get there, he pushed her face down into the sand and said, "You owe me now for saving your fucking life. Spread your legs like my good little whore..."

Old 04-25-2018, 04:23 PM   #45
Kililia
Literotica Guru

Cathy looked at him terrified but could not do much now that the tie was still almost chocking her. She knew the only way to survive was to be on his good side till she found a way off this island. She stumbled as he drag her on the beach, she hissed as he pushed her head down n the sand. She reluctently spread her legs open in tears,hating him for making her submit to his needs.

Old 04-26-2018, 05:02 AM   #46
momadness
Literotica Guru

Steven slammed his cock into that young woman ferociously! He put his foot on the side of her head, pressing her a little deeper into the sand as he rammed her over and over! It didn't take long for him to explode inside her once again!!! When he had finished with her, he stood her up and faced her towards him saying, "You know there is only one choice now. You obey. You obey or you have pain... lots and lots of pain. Do you understand me?"

"Yes..." He heard her whisper.

"Yes what?" He grabbed her neck once again and held her taunt.

"Yes sir." She finally whispered.

He loosed the rope on the neck a bit then said, "Good. I saw some coconuts down the beach a little ways. Go get them like a good little cunt and bring them to your daddy."

He eyed her as she stared at him, trying to decide what to do.

Old 04-26-2018, 01:45 PM   #47
Kililia
Literotica Guru

Kathy hated him so much but did not dare defy him, her pussy was painfully sore. She stumbled before finding her balance as she left to do as she was told. It took a while before she could find coconuts. After almost 3 hours she return with a dozen of coconut to their camp. she place them on the sand and kept her distance away from him. She realized she would need to kill him to escape him and it would not be an easy task.

Old 04-26-2018, 03:55 PM   #48
momadness
Literotica Guru

Steven smiled as his little who're returned to him with his prizes. He pulled 10 of the coconuts to him and tossed 2 of the smaller ones to her. He said, "Your welcome."

He pulled out his knife, whittled down a bamboo shoot and used it to stab through the soft points of the fruit, drinking the juices in. With his knife, he cut open one and started tearing at the pulp inside.

He had been busy too while she was working. He had found a large pool of water on the interior of the island and dragged a few of the canisters she had collected to it and brought back fresh water. He picked one up and drank from it. He saw how thirsty she looked and that he controlled all the water thus far. He smirked and said, "You want some, got to buy it from me. I think one good blowjob would do."

Old 04-26-2018, 09:00 PM   #49
Kililia
Literotica Guru

Kathy glared as he took most of the coconut which royally pissed her off, she wanted to stick his knife into his neck. She gulp watching him drink the water, good she was thirsty.

She glared at him as offered an form of pay, she hated him and definitely wanted off the island. She was so thirsty and knew she could not continue without water. She made her way up to him and kneels between his legs. She hesitated a moment before she took his huge flacid cock in her mouth. She closed her eyes as she imagined her favorite actor as she began to suck his cock. Bobbing her head up and down his cock, sucking him deep, gagging as she felt his swell in her mouth. She felt his grip on her hair as she knew he was about to cum, she does up as she deep throated him . She heard him cry out as she was force to swallow his enormous amount of seed. She wince feeling his grip and begin fuck down her throat till he was once more hard and pull her off his cock to pad it dry. She stumbled back shock as she look up and saw the lust in his eyes and knew what he wanted shove his cock up her ass...

Old 04-27-2018, 07:39 AM   #50
momadness
Literotica Guru

Before Steven grabs her though, he reached to the empty coconut shell, dips it into the water, then takes in a mouthful. He grabs her by the neck and pulls her to him, forcing her to kiss him and when she does, he pushes the water in his mouth into her. She instinctively gulps it down! He repeats this process 5 more times, knowing the water is being mixed with his spit.

He sets the coconut down and said, "Now... come here. I want more."

He drags her across the camp to a fallen log, then pushes her over it. He kneels behind her and shoves his cock in her pussy, soaking him up, then backs up and lifts, then drives it inside her ass hard and deep!