Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 02-21-2018, 09:19 PM   #51
momadness
Literotica Guru

A short time later, Rand and Deyna walked out of the conference room, dressed and slightly flushed. Helen looked towards the two and rolled her eyes before saying, "Captain on dick... er... deck..."

The Vulcan turned and said, "Captain, if I may have a word with you... in private."

Rand looked to Deyna and then turned and headed to his Captain's study. A few minutes later, he came out nodding as he looked to Deyna and said, "I think we have a plan now... but... you need to trust me. Can you?"

He watched her intently till she finally nodded. He said, "Then go back to your quarters and wait there." he stepped closer to her and said, "Kai will be making an appearance shortly. Resist, but don't stop him from taking you. It might be a good time to... take a nap. Can you do this?"

He watched her nod again and then said, "Remember, this is for our daughter. You are not alone. Good luck." He watched her turn and leave, the P'rreen walking next to her towards the turbolift. Rand said, "Lieutenant, not you. I need you here."

Deyna and P'rreen glanced at each other and then Deyna stepped into the lift and let it close. P'rreen turned and angry glare at him ... which quickly began to fade as she learned of the plan.

-- 52 minutes later --

Kai glanced down the corridor to the Captain's Quarters and saw no one that could cause any issues. He had already run the small subroutine which would cause the cameras up and down the corridors to endlessly loop over and over, covering his tracks. He eased up to the Captain's door, a phaser and a small canvas bag in hand.

He quickly tapped in the access codes and the door slid opened, revealing a darkened room. He slipped inside phaser at the ready. His Mistress had betrayed him and he now finally understood. She had betrayed him before she ran off and now that she was back, rather than coming to him as a Mistress should always do for her pets, she ran to that yellow skinned human bastard Rand and practically threw herself at his feet, licking his boots and more. He tapped the thermal cam attached to his eyepiece and found one person under the sheets of the bed. He walked over and gently slid the sheets back, revealing Deyna's sleeping form laying in her slave garb. Without saying anything, he pressed a hypospray into her neck and with a hiss, he had her.

He made quickly work with binding her wrists, elbows, knees, and ankles, binding her ankles to wrists. He shoved a cloth gag into her mouth and then slipped a pillowcase over her head. He then said, "Computer, access holoprogram Rand 5-1."

A perfect holoimage of a naked and sultry Deyna appeared in the room glancing down at Kai and saying, "Oh... a kidnapping, that looks fun Master... kidnap me?" The holoprogram should keep Rand distracted for a little bit at least.

Kai rolled his eyes and then tapped his comm and said, "Computer, Two to beam to shuttlebay 2."

Kai had arranged to make the shuttle bay empty when he was allowed to set the schedule by Commander Stiath not too long ago so he knew this room would be empty for a time. He raced to the shuttle he had already prepared. It had a cloaking emitter on it which was prime reason he chose this one. A few minutes later, he had the shuttlebay doors open and only then did the alarm klaxons begin to go off! He turned the shuttle about and hit warp as soon as he was free of the ship. 30 seconds later, he was cloaked and on his way to Hubrin!

He could hear Deyna beginning to move a bit and he got up from the pilot's chair and walked back to his Mistress... well... former Mistress... and tore the pillowcase off her head and said, "Did you sleep well... Mistress?!" That last word dripped with anger...

IT may be between YOUR legs, but make no mistake IT belongs to ME!

The two favorite words that every true submissive wants to hear from their Daddy is... 'Good Girl'

You may be kneeling, naked, bound, and helpless before me right now, but I am your MAN to the very core always.

Old 02-23-2018, 09:06 PM   #52
anythingulike_69
Literotica Guru

Location: somewhere bouncing between beautiful fantasy and harsh reality
Deyna shifted, blinking her eyes, but the darkness did not change. A moment's panic pounded through her, but she fought for calm, reminding herself of Rand's promise.

Their daughter would be safe. That was all that mattered.

She had promised him in return. Promised to hang on, to fight to live long enough to be rescued, even though they both knew that time was not on their side. If the rescue did not succeed quickly, her withdrawl from Rand would ensure that she did not suffer at the hands of her father for long.

Of course, just because Kai was unwittingly part of their plan did not mean there was any reason to make things easy for him.

She shifted again, struggling against the bindings but Kai's knots were inescapable.

The cloth was pulled roughly from her face and Deyna winced, eyes tearing up in the suddenly bright light.

"Did you sleep well... Mistress?!"

The honorific dripped with scorn and Deyna took a moment to weigh her options. Did she play demure, or demanding? Grateful or manipulating? How best to perform for Kai? She spit out the gag.

"Kai! Thank the Endless Night! I knew you would rescue me!"

The bindings between her wrists and ankles forced her into an awkwardly arched position, but Deyna shimmied, lifting her ample tits the tiniest bit further. Kai had always been obsessed with their smooth perfection and she offered them to his hungry eyes.

"My dearest boy," she pouted, "are these bindings really necessary?"

"Save your manipulative games, slut!" Kai growled, backhanding her across the mouth. "I've inoculated myself against your whore scent. You will not fool me again!"

Fury and scorn filled Deyna's expression as she let her eyes drift disparagingly over Kai's muscled form. "Oh, but you play the fool so well," she sneered, looking up into his eyes with dark amusement, "although I did get the sense that you weren't exactly playing."

Rage contorted Kai's face as he growled. "Hubrin is paying me a small fortune for this, but it's not even the money." He gripped her chin hard as he tore her skimpy slave costume to tatters. "I can't wait to see you crawling, drooling for every cock you see like the slave cunt you truly are! Begging to be fucked up the ass like an animal."

Deyna screamed, primal rage, struggling futilely against her bindings.

"Don't worry," Kai grinned wickedly, whispering in her ear, "we're almost there."

The hiss of a hypospray echoed again, and Deyna's fighting gradually calmed, her eyes drifting shut again.

--

The shuttle hatch slid closed with a hiss behind them as Kai hauled his captive out into the docking bay. Silence reigned for a matter of minutes. Then a soft chiming signalled the transporter buffer whirring to life with a flash of lights.

Three shimmering forms began to materialise on the transporter pad.

In a matter of seconds, Rand, Stiath and P'rreen appeared, phasers drawn and ready.

Glancing quickly around the shuttle and confirming it was empty, Rand turned to the others. "You know the plan. I'm going after Rayna. You two get Deyna. Returning without both of them is NOT an option. Understood?"

"Aye, Captain."

P'rreen checked her medical tricorder one last time while Stiath ran a sensor sweep, sharing the results with the Captain. "Situation confirmed, Captain. You should have little difficulty reaching the child. We will meet you back here shortly."

With one last check to confirm the emptiness of the shuttlebay, the three officers exited the shuttle, Rand turning to the left, Stiath and P'rreen turning in the opposite direction.

--

Rand eased down the dark corridor. He'd incapacitated the security guard at the last station and there should be no one left between himself and… and his little girl. He blew out a soft breath, his heart pounding. His child. His and Deyna's.

He glanced down the corridor once more in either direction.

He didn’t want to manhandle her. He didn't want to have to stun her, but he couldn't allow her screaming either. There would be more security here in minutes if he couldn't keep her quiet. He only hoped he wouldn't have to traumatise her too much to get her out of here safely.

He eased up to the door, taking one more quick glance down the corridor, then thumbed the lock, opening the door and slipping inside, arms raised. "Ray-…"

His whisper was cut short as a small body impacted his, slamming the breath from him momentarily as small arms wrapped around him. "Daddy! I knew you'd come for me!"

Tears shimmered in his eyes and all he could do was wrap his own arms around the girl and squeeze. "Always, babygirl. Always." He pressed his lips against the top of her head, memorizing every morsel of this moment.

Finally easing back, he smiled at her. "All right, beautiful. You ready to get out of here? Ready to go home?"

Excitement sparked in her familiar eyes. "Home with you and Momma?"

Rand nodded, throat tight at the blissful image that brought. He swallowed. "That's right, babygirl. With me and momma."

She twisted around, searching the room. "Where is momma?"

Rand's heart clenched. "Momma needs rescuing, too. I have some friends helping her while I save you. She'll meet us at home, okay?"

Rayna slipped her little hand into Rand's big one. "Okay, Daddy. Can we go now?"

Nodding with a grin, Rand pressed another kiss to Rayna's forehead. "Yes, we can. Can you stay quiet? And close to me?"

Rayna nodded, shifting closer to her father.

"Okay, then let's go."

--

P'rreen followed close behind Stiath, unease filling her. Something wasn't right. As a Vulcan, Stiath usually had a tight rein on his emotions, but she'd never felt him so closed off before. She could feel nothing from him at all. A complete blank.

She glanced behind them down the corridor.

They hadn't met up with any security. That in and of itself was unsual, but more, Stiath didn't seem to be making much effort at stealth. Warning klaxons were beginning to go off in her head, but she had little choice but to follow. Deyna's rescue was the mission. She was probably imagining things anyway. Why would-…

Stiath walked directly up to the door at the end of the corridor walking through without hesitation.

"Stiath!" she hissed as she hurried behind him. "What are you d-…"

At the far end of the room, Hubrin sat on an elaborate throne, his fingers idly petting the hair of a battered Orion woman cowering at his feet.

Horrified, P'rreen crouched, backing away, but Stiath's Vulcan strength easily dragged her back, holding her at his side.

"We have a deal, Hubrin," Stiath spoke loudly. "The child… in exchange for a more valuable slave."

P'rreen looked at the Vulcan in horror, her eyes drifting to an elaborate sling in the corner where a hooded Orion female hung, suspended. Exposed. Her ankles secured above her wrists as she thrashed and screamed behind her gag. "Deyna!"

Hubrin's eyes roved hungrily over the Caitian, bars of latinum visible in his eyes as he took in her unusual colouring. He nodded to his guards. "Take her."

"What?! Stiath!" P'rreen growled, clawing at the Vulcan, hissing at the Orion guards.

Stiath calmly lifted his hand, pinching P'rreen's neck and she collapsed, unconscious. "Our deal is concluded then."

"Not so fast, Vulcan." Hubrin sneered, as his guards pulled out their weapons. "Deals are made to be broken."

Phaser blasts echoed through the chamber.

Old 02-24-2018, 11:16 AM   #53
momadness
Literotica Guru

== Rand/Rayna ==

Rand looked down at his daughter... HIS daughter... and smiled. He wanted to forget he was on a rescue mission right then and take her to a park, play with her, teach her what a good father could be... if he could be a good father. He had never been one before so... could he be a good one? He hoped he could be as good of one as his dad had been to him.

NO. Not now. Mission first. Daughter second. He held his tricorder in one hand, Rayna's hand in another and a pack on his back. He stopped only long enough to glance down the corridor to see no one near the deflector relay room. He thought leaving Rayna here in the hallway while he finished his mission but there was NO way he would leave his daughter alone ever again! He leaned over and whispered, "Okay baby... listen. Daddy has to go to work for a few minutes, but it won't be long now and we will be back on my ship with Mom. It could get scary though. Can you be a big girl and stay by daddy. Watch his back?"

"I can Daddy!" Rayna said as bravely as she could muster.

Rand said, "That's my girl. Okay baby. Here. Hold this for me." he offered her the tricorder in her free hand, then he reached to his phaser, turned and led the two of them into the deflector relay.

He stepped inside and found a single Orion engineer standing by one of the control panels. The shock in the man's face was evident as Rand raised his phaser and fired! He turned to Rayna and said, "Stay right here by the door. I will be right there." He pointed towards the panels.

5 minutes later, Rand ran back to Rayna, scooping her into his arms and then ran out the door into the hallway! He was confronted by three Orion mercenaries who instantly opened fired on the two of them. He returned fired, dropping one instantly, before turning and racing down the corridor! As he turned the corner, he found two more mercs standing in the pathway to his escape. He looked to his daughter and yelled, "Hang on baby!" He pulled her taunt and coiled up in the floor!

The ship rocked and quaked as the bombs went of inside the deflector room! The guards all fell to the ground, the two that he first encountered who had been standing by the door to the deflector room were killed instantly as the door exploded out and caught them in fire and brimstone!

He coughed and sputtered as smoke filled the corridor, klaxons ringing out. Somewhere in the distant, the ship rocked a second time... being the timer detonator that they had rigged in the shuttle to go off!

Rand looked at Rayna who almost looked excited and he said, "Are you okay?!?!"

"I am daddy! That was a BIG boom!" Rayna said, looking down the corridor to the two dead. She whispered, "I like bombs..."

He felt the lock of a transporter beam hit the captain and his girl. A few seconds later, he found himself standing on the Gambler's deck with his girl in hand. He heard a second whine and spun, excited to see Deyna, P'rreen, and Stiath appearing. His face crinkled into a frown when only Stiath returned. As soon as the transporter released the bloodied and burned Vulcan, he collapsed on the transporter pad unconscious, his phaser clanking on the ground.

Rand set Rayna down and said, "Your safe now baby. Daddy has to work. Stand over there a few moments."

He heard the transporter chief calling out for a medical emergency! Rand dropped to Stiath's side, wanting to roll him on his back, but stopping to see a large hole had been burnt through his uniform and the Vulcan was seriously injured! He said, "Stiath... where are the girls? Stiath stick with me... where are they?!?"

"T.... tri... tricked C... captain..." Stiath passed out from the pain. Medical staff raced into the transporter room and began going to work on the Vulcan.

Rand tapped his comm and said, "Commander Jenkins, report!"

"The Orion vessel shields went down as designed. They suffered a breach in their shuttlebay and their shields are done. They leapt to warp a few seconds ago. Do you want us to pursue?" Helen said.

"Deyna and P'rreen are still on board. Yes pursue!" Rand ordered!

A few moments later, he felt the ship lurch to warp. He looked at his daughter and said, "Baby. I need to work for a while, can I take you to..."

"NO!" Rayna said throwing a hand up and showing him her palm as if that gesture could stop words, "I go with you!"

"But..."

"I GO WITH YOU DADDY!" Rayna said firmly! This triggered a grin from the transporter chief.

Rand smiled and said, "Okay baby. You go with me. But you need to be quiet and listen okay. Mommy is still on the other ship and we need to rescue her. Come on..." He took her hand and headed to the bridge. Fear and concern filling his eyes.

== Hubrin ==

"I hate humans! You can never trust them!" Hubrin railed as he stood on the bridge of his ship, watching the Gambler beginning to pursue them! He turned and glared at his second, a muscle bound man named Jikor and said, "How did your people allow that human to get anywhere near our shields?!?"

Jikor was not a happy camper either! he had intended on starting the enslavement the instant the deal had been done but instead had been forced away from pleasure and back to work. He ignored the bait and reported what he knew. He said, "The main shuttlebay is disabled, we lost all our auxiliary craft! Primary shields have been disabled, but secondary shields will be up shortly! They only took out the control relays, not the shields themselves."

"You never trust a human! They tell you they are being honest, then they lie to you... Vulcan's are even worse! How dare he try and turn on us like that! He actually fired at me! ME! When I get my hands on that green blooded bastard, I will..." Hubrin barked as he looked back at the screen and saw Gambler drawing closer.

Jikor said, "Shields are up! What are your orders Captain?!"

"Take us to the nebula! No way they will find us there!" Hubrin said as he focused on his task at hand. There was no doubt... he hated humans. He said, "Where is Kai?!"

"Here sir!" Kai said as he walked onto the bridge, after discarding the Federation clothing for more traditional Orion clothes.

"I haven't seen the second half of the bargain yet!" Hubrin turned and looked at the lecherous man.

"It is happening shortly." he checked the time and said, "Right about... now."

Hubrin turned to the screen in time to see Gambler suddenly falling out of warp!

== Rand ==

The Gambler rocked hard, sending Helen flailing out of the Captain's chair into the floor! Rand held his daughter in his arms, leaning on the wall yelling, "Report!"

Mot stood at Engineering and said, "Warp field collapsed! I am heading to Engineering!" He turned and darted to the turbolift.

Rand set Rayna down in the Captain chair and strapped her in saying, "Stay here baby."

He walked to Helen and helped her up saying, "What happened?"

"We were catching up to him, when the warp field collapsed!"

The Andorian said, "Captain! The Orions... they... their gone!"

"What do you mean?" Rand demanded.

"Sir... it's almost like... well... like they cloaked!" The Andorian said with his antenna twitching!

"Orions don't have ships that cloak!" Rand said as he looked at the tactical radar and couldn't see any signs of the ship!

"This one does sir... and... and they are gone." Panko said as he looked up at the screen... seeing nothing but stars...

The two favorite words that every true submissive wants to hear from their Daddy is... 'Good Girl'

You may be kneeling, naked, bound, and helpless before me right now, but I am your MAN to the very core always.

Old 03-02-2018, 10:07 PM   #54
anythingulike_69
Literotica Guru

Rand stalked into Sickbay, Rayna trotting alongside, his hand firmly ensconced between hers.

Medical staff hurried in every direction, an air of urgency filling the space.

"Janice, how is he? I need to talk to him."

Lt. Janice Grimes, Assistant Engineer and wife to Commander Stiath, wiped at her tears, barely pausing in her pacing to glare at her Captain. "He's alive. Barely." No thanks to you, hung unspoken in the air. "Janel's doing what she can."

The words were barely spoken when the CMO shuffled into the room, stripping off her mask and scrubbing at her eyes, exhaustion evident in every step. "He's somewhere between a coma and the deepest healing trance I've ever seen. He won't be talking to anyone anytime soon."

Rand pressed a hand to his own forehead, rubbing. "Dammit!"

"No bad words, Daddy!" Bright brown eyes scowled up at him a moment. "The man will be better soon."

"Sorry, sunshine. No more bad words." Rand agreed.

"Janel, can you do a quick scan of Rayna, make sure she's okay?"

The CMO nodded. "A full genetic scan will take some time, Captain."

"Not necessary." Rand scowled. "Just make sure she's uninjured. While you're doing that, I need to go talk to Mot."

"Daddy, no!"

"I'll be back before you're finished. You can be a big girl and stay with the Doctor, right?"

"NO. Got to stay with you!"

"Rayna," Rand was at a loss. He had no experience with the whole father thing. Guilt ate at him. Neither did Rayna. She'd never had her father in her life. Was it any wonder she didn't want to separate from him.

"Hey, what's this?" Commander Ajax Williams sauntered in to Sickbay. "I thought I heard a little monkey chattering away."

Rayna locked her eyes on the newcomer, "what's a mon-key?"

"A little wild animal from Earth." Ajax leaned close, stage whispering the answer. "My name's Ajax, what's yours?"

"Rayna." She ducked her head shyly, half-hiding behind her father's leg.

"Nice to meet you. I'm your Daddy's best friend in the whole universe." He winked at her.

Rand rolled his eyes. "Most of the time."

Ajax barked a laugh. "How about I stay with you, princess, while your Daddy gets a few things done?"

Rayna squinted at him with a slight head tilt, pursing her lips. "What's a princess?"

"Sounds like a yes to me."

"Rayna?" Rand asked.

She nodded.

He turned to walk away, hearing Ajax coaxing. "I hear you had a big adventure today."

Rayna's excited reply echoed back as the Sickbay door slid closed behind him. "We did! Daddy made a big boom!"

--

Less than an hour later, Rand exited Engineering, calling, "Computer. Location of Commander Williams."

"Commander Williams is in Holodeck 2."

Striding off in that direction, Rand hesitated a moment outside the doors, momentarily surprised at the eagerness he felt to see his daughter again. In a matter of hours she had become integral to his world.

He stepped forward, waiting for the holodeck doors to open.

As they slide open, a tremendous explosion rocked the hallway, smoke and heat pouring out.

"Rayna! Jax!" He ran into the holodeck, barely registering the high pitched giggling squeals of delight.

"That was a BIG one, Uncle Ajax! Let's go again!"

"What in the holy hell…?" Rand growled, skidding to a halt as two pairs of brown eyes blinked up at him.

"Daddy! Bad words!"

"Yeah, Daddy," Ajax grinned. "Bad words."

--

Deyna raged, screaming and struggling against her bindings to no avail. Her only satisfaction coming from the fact that her father's pathetic attempts to enslave her were doomed to failure. Jikor's climax drooled from her ass, and yet, she was not broken.

She'd seen his methods destroy countless women, and she wasn't foolish enough to believe that she was somehow stronger than they had been. Something was different. Something was changed in her. Whatever the Andorians had done to her… whatever made her crave Rand… that must make the difference.

None of these miserable excuses for males could satisfy the hunger that burned inside her. Only Rand.

She would never bow and scrape and serve any of them. She would be slave to no man but Rand.

The thought both strengthened her resolve and frightened her.

She shoved it aside. Only one thing mattered now. Rayna and Rand were safe. It clear enough from Hubrin's rage that they'd both escaped. They were safe and they were together. It was enough.

"Fucking bitch!" Jikor snarled. "You should be on your knees!"

Deyna sneered. "Sorry. Not today."

"Jikor." Hubrin's voice was calm. Matter of fact. "My slut slave daughter will accept the leash. Relax and enjoy the breaking."

"You never understood me at all, did you?" Deyna laughed. "I will never bow to you… father."

"There is more than one way to skin a… cat." Hubrin nodded to the guard at the door.

Moments later, a snow white Caitian was dragged into the chamber. Naked, muzzled, all four paws encased in thick leather bindings, she hung between two burly guards each bleeding from several long deep scratches.

"P'rreen!!" Deyna cried out. Tears filled her eyes.

Hubrin turned to Deyna. "On your knees, whore," he commanded.

Deyna only stared at him, pure hatred filling her eyes.

"Very well." He walked slowly over to the Caitian, lifting a long instrument. Flicking a switch on its hilt, he pressed it against her flank. A screeching yowl of pain filled the room as P'rreen thrashed. Then it stopped.

"Kneel."

Deyna stood, horrified.

The implement was pressed against P'rreen again and she screamed once more, collapsing, shuddering.

Hubrin held it over the Caitian, threatening, but locking his eyes only on Deyna.
"No!" Deyna shouted, dropping to her knees.

Hubrin smiled, satisfaction filling his eyes. "Crawl, slut. Crawl to each guard. Beg to suck each cock. Now."

Deyna stared at P'rreen. She was barely conscious, whimpering in pain. Refusing to acknowledge Hubrin at all, she turned her back and crawled to the first grinning guard.

Old 03-07-2018, 06:41 PM   #55
momadness
Literotica Guru

== Kai ==

The Orion traitor stormed into his quarters furious. He couldn’t believe what was happening? How under Landar’s Moon did P’rreen wind up on the ship? How under Stanar’s Dagger did it happen? He didn’t hear any sign of an attack? There was no chance they could have followed him! No chance! This was NOT his fault. That dumb-ass Captain wouldn’t know his own ass from a plasma manifold intake.

He spun and walked to the monitors and opened up the feed into the training room. He had demanded all crew not on duty tune in and watch as his wayward daughter was broken once again. The monitor showed Deyna crawling to a crewmen can Ya'lk from Engineering who had a huge grin on his face glancing at others from his department who had either already enjoyed the pleasures of that whore's mouth or were about to. She had already sucked ever dick on deck 1 through 4 and they were working through deck five already.

He cringed every time Deyna hesitated which resulted in P'rreen being hit again with the 'crop' causing fresh marks and screams. It tore at his very core to see that perfect angel of a kitty being tormented like she was. He still didn't understand how she had gotten on board to begin with. She didn't deserve what Deyna did?!

He remembered watching his former Mistress crawl to him, eyes pleading for help, a look of disgust on her face as she knew what she was about to do. Listening to her begs and pleads to suck on his cock and the slurps and sucks of her wet mouth on him. He remembered grabbing her hair hard as he was about to cum and shot his load into her face, in her eyes, up her nose, covering her with his seed. Her boy toy’s seed. She was supposed to have controlled him, guided him, owned him. She was supposed to have been his Mistress in all things. Deep down he still felt that urging for her and yet that urge made him sick to his stomach to think about. She had betrayed him and she was getting what she deserved. He remembered the anger in her eyes as he glared at her cum covered face and spit on her as he said those very words.

Deyna deserved what she would get for betraying him. Not P’rreen though. She was an angel. One of the kindest sweetest women he had ever met. She did NOT deserve this! This was all due to Deyna and Rand! He needed to come up with a way to save her...

Kai knew something had been off about Deyna from the start when she returned to Rand. He knew Deyna, or at least, he thought he had known her. She was strong and possessive and oh so intense with her men before she had run off and now... now she would lick the piss off Rand's boot if the suggested it. After his first attempt to figure things out and finding her in that Christmas tree disgrace, he had gone and begun investigating how it was she had gotten back. He had gotten a copy of the transmission between Rand and the Andorian he had been able to identify as Tradesman Esess. There was no way that bone head Captain could have every broken his Mist... former Mistress like that. She had been must too strong willed for that so something had to been done to her to force her to submit.

He had quietly began hunting this Andorian down in order to chase down some kind of answer for what happened to Deyna. Five days ago, just before he left the Gambler, he had found the man and sent him a message asking to talk to him and promising to make it worth his while. He just got his response now as an encrypted incoming transmission.

An Andorian trader appeared on the screen, eyeing Kai warily. Kai said, “Are you Trademen Esess Ch’thialeq?”

“I am. I was told this call would be worth my while. I am not used to talk with the Orions. State your business.” The Andorian said as his antenna twitched.

Kai looked at him and said, “Are you the Andorian who delivered Deyna to Captain Stephens?”

“This conversation is over.” The Andorian went to shut off the comm.

Kai yelled, “Wait. Please. I am not the authorities. Deyna is really sick. It is almost like she has the symptoms of withdrawal that are so bad it is going to kill her.”

The Andorian stared at him blankly for a long moment. The dose had been calculated perfectly. The concoction had been developed specifically for her DNA and while there was a risk it could have been harmful if applied in the wrong doses, that was impossible as he had measured it out himself. Still, he started blankly at the Orion and said, “What has any of this have to do with me? Why doesn't he contact me himself?”

“You know how people can people about certain ... transactions. He made me his third party of sorts. He is afraid she is going to die. He needs an antidote or some way to reverse this. The people on our ship have no solution and Deyna is dying. She is in a coma. He wants to keep punishing the bitch for as long as he can... but not kill the cunt.” Kai begged... nearly pleaded.

“So she dies. Who cares.” Esess said dismissively.

“I know you want to keep her alive as long as possible to watch her suffer, right? I know you do I can see it in your eyes. All I am asking is you help me follow your own wishes. Please.” Kai asked.

After several long moments he reached forward and began to type something on a monitor. A few seconds later, a incoming message arrived. Kai looked at it and it showed a formula of some kind. He didn’t know anything about these kinds of formulas so he would need to find someone who he could trust to help him figure it out. Kai said, “What is this?”

“It is the formula for an antidote that can roll back the urges. Only give her a dose of 25CC for her first dose then 10CC every 24 hours for a week. If you give her too much too soon though, it could kill her or it could strip the bond between her and Rand completely.” Esess said calmly.

“Can this dose be given so the bond she has with him is removed without killing her?” Kai asked, an idea in formulating in his mind.

“Well... I suppose, but I thought this was for Rand.” Esess said.

“Rand was curious if he could pass her around his senior crew, force her to be a slave to each of them... perhaps all at once.” Kai scrambled with an explanation and asked.

“So... he wants to share her does he?” Esess smiled deviously, “That man is down right evil. Well... in that case... Here...”.

A second formula appeared on the screen and Kai captured it immediately. He said, “What is it?”

“It is the formula I used on her hte first time. The first person who fucks her, will force the addiction on her like it did with Rand. Just when he is ready to exchange her to another, hit her with 50CC of the first formula and another 50CC an hour later. When she is clear of the symptoms... usually 48 hours or so, then hit her with the second dose. Give it one hour and she is ready to be implanted with a new bond.” Esess said feeling a great deal of excitement. That will teach the fucker who she was messing with.

Kai repeated the instructions to lock to memory and then said, “Is there anything else?”

“Yeah man. This stuff could make her barren, so if Rand wants her for kids, it won’t happen after say... 3 treatments. It will prevent her from conceiving.” Esess said calmly.

“No problem. The bitch is meant to be a toy... nothing else. Thank you. Here.” He hit a few commands and sent them man a voucher for 1000 slivers of GPL. Esess saw it and smiled and said, “Take care man. It is possible to tweak it to use on others... which makes it VERY illegal.” Esess killed the comm.

Kai now needed to find someone he could trust to help him create both formulas... and there was no one he trusted more... than P’rreen. He wondered if he could pull this one off.

He flipped on the comm and watched as P’rreen was bent onto her knees, hands bound, a Orion cock in her mouth and her tail coiled and stroking another! He looked for Deyna and was shocked to find her laying on her back, P’rreen straddling her face, making the kitty mew...

== Rand ==

Rand sat in his chambers watching is daughter as she scooped up some of the food he had made for her off the plate. She looked up at him and said, “What is this stuff again?”

“It is called Macaroni and Cheese.” Rand said, “Kids on earth love it. It has cheese in it and noodles.”

“Cheese. That’s that stuff from cows right?” Rayna said calmly.

“Well... technically... yes. But... it’s called milk when it does.” Rand said.

“So... this stuff... comes from inside an animal?” She dropped the fork in her plate and slid it over to him, “Can I just have a nutrition pack Daddy?”

Rand stared at the plate in disbelief and said, “I never really thought of it that way.. I ... I don’t think I want any more of now either.”

“Daddy... where is mom? When are we going to get her?” Rayna asked as she looked at him.

“As soon as we can find her, we will get her. We just have to wait for now... but I promise baby... we will rescue mom.” Rand said with confidence he really didn’t feel.

“You will rescue mom and we will all be a family again!” Rayna said as if it was the obvious thing in the world.

Last edited by momadness : 03-08-2018 at 02:59 PM.

Old 03-12-2018, 10:28 PM   #56
anythingulike_69
Literotica Guru

Deyna slumped, panting for breath, her jaw aching. Her hair was a tangled, cum-crusted mess. Her throat was raw, every inch of her face and chest coated with the sticky, drying remains of countless loads of hot, pungent cum.

She reached slowly toward P'rreen, who lay nearby, mewling with pain. Doing her best to project her own apologies, her sorrow and guilt at what her father was doing to the beautiful Caitian, at her own culpability in P'rreen's suffering.

Even with all the cum she'd been forced to swallow, she was beginning to suffer with serious withdrawl. None of it had been the cum she needed. None of it was Rand's.

Rand.

Rayna.

Tears filled her gummed up eyes. Did they survive? Were they safely back on the Gambler? She had to believe it. Had to.

She heard a tiny hiss, felt a small sting… and the cravings began to ease. Her stomach unclenched. She looked at P'rreen in shock. Where had she…? She inched closer, reaching for P'rreen's paw. Curling her fingers under it, she began tapping in Federation code. What happened? How are you here? Reyna?

P'rreen continued to mewl softly, curling around herself. She uncurled a claw and scratched lightly on Deyna's palm. Betrayed by Stiath. Separated. Rayna with Rand.

Deyna shuddered with relief, hoping that meant they were both safe. Before she could ask any more, a blast of freezing cold water hit her full on, forcing them apart as she was hosed off.

She lay shivering, gasping for breath as the water finally stopped and Hubrin's loud drawl called her.

"Are you ready, slave, to earn your keep? Beg to serve, slut!" He waved the electro-taser in P'rreen's direction warningly.

"I always thought you were a fool, but I never realised how stupid you really are," she sneered. "You risk damaging a prize far more valuable to you than I am."

Hubrin snarled, pressing the wand against the Caitian and P'rreen screamed, her entire body spasming. "She makes a pretty, exotic pet, but she is no prize compared to you, my little brood mare. You will beg, or she will suffer."

"Her colouring is rare, but it is her celibacy that is the prize. A white Caitian virgin? She is worth more latinum at auction that you would spend buying a dozen planets. And yet she lies unprotected, her perfection marred by your punishments. Fool."

Hubrin glared, turning up the intensity until the electro-taser crackled and hissed, pointing toward P'rreen.

"Stop! Please!" Deyna cried out, crawling forward, "I beg to serve! Please!"

"Jikor!" Hubrin growled. "Take her. Breed her." He turned to Deyna. "Jikor is not only my second, he is my best stud. Of the 25 breeding whores he's filled, only 1 bore a male child. And several had litters of 2 or 3. All born to be slave sluts like their mothers."

He turned to Jikor. "Once she's breeding, put her down in the kennels with the rest of them."

Spinning on his heel, Hubrin stood looking down at the pretty Caitian female. Opening a channel, he spoke into the comm. "Kai. Come to the training room now. I have a job for you."

"Aye, Sir."

Hubrin crouched down, stroking the soft fur. "Change of plans, pretty kitty." He reached out, locking a small collar around P'rreen's neck and pressing a few buttons on the collar's activator. A soft beep and green light indicated the forceshield chastity protection had engaged.

Old 03-18-2018, 06:45 PM   #57
momadness
Literotica Guru

== KAI ==

The Orion soldier, formerly of the Gambler, slipped out of the turbolift and glanced about cautiously as he walked into the inner bowels of Hubrin's vessel.* He spotted Niko and Wikit standing on watch at a pair of double doors.

Kai's heart raced as he held a security Tri-Scanner in hand as he stepped towards the two.* Wikit was a younger officer though heavier set than Kai saw him first, turning his head slightly to identify the oncoming man.* Wikit said, "Kai.* What are you doing down here?"

"Hubrin suspects the new girl may have a tracker in her flesh.* I was asked to scan her."* Kai said.

Wikit chuckled and said, "Fuck man.* You don't need a BS excuse to come take a girl.* You know the rules though... there breeder holes are sealed for Jikor, but their mouths are available.* Just go in and take care of things."

Kai visibly relaxed as he said, "Yeah.* Well... I owe that one for the crap she put me through."

"Owes a lot of us.* Go on man.* You know the rules."* Wikit said as he opened the door.

Kai nodded his thanks and stepped into the breed chamber. The room was dark and smelled of sex, sweat, bodies, and the cheap smells of Orion Amber Lotus which was often used to cover up other untimely smells.* The converted storage room was nearly 50 foot by 100 foot in length.* Two long rows of open cells sat on either wall of the room.* Each cell could be reached into by all four sides and was small enough where there was no safe place for a resident of it to sit without risk being touched.* Of the 30 or so cages, nearly 20 were filled with prisoners/slaves.* Every resident inside of them was in fact an Orion woman, complete with silver control collar connected to her neck as not a stitch of clothing on.* An Orion man inside the room stood at the far side of the left row with a firehose pointed into the cage of one woman who was curled up on the ground.* Water poured onto the poor soul which then dripped through the grated floors under her.* More than a dozen of these slaves were damp from a recent washdown.**

The slaver turned and looked at Kai, then turned off the water.* He said, "Slaves 2, 7, 12, and 15 are available."

"I want the new one.* The girl that was just brought in today."* Kai said calmly as he glanced about to look for her.

"The XO's toy?* Here she is."* He pointed to the one he had been washing down.

Kai walked down the middle of the cages, watching the women at different levels of pregnancy inside cringe away from him as they would any stranger walking into the room.* He reached the cage the slaver stood in front of and found Deyna laying on the ground, drenched from the hose down.

Her eyes shifted to him and he could still feel the fire from them as Kai looked down at her and said, "Yes... she is one of the new ones... but not the one I am looking for.* I have no use for this one.* Pathetic cunt."* He scoffed at her, then said, "I meant the Caitian.* I didn't see her in here."

"Captain took her to his quarters.* High prized asset."* The slaver said calmly as he went to turn on the water.

Kai said, "Does he plan to breed her himself?"

"Nah.* We are heading to Ma'Kivor Outpost.* The Captain has asked I prepare all those who are not already bred to prepare to sell.* He is thinking of selling this one too.* Pitiful thing."* The slaver said as he turned the water back on... the cold water blasting Deyna as she lay curled in the floor.

Kai turned and watched his former Mistress and couldn't believe how far she had fallen in life.* She had been his world for years.* He knew the power she could have over a man and he recalled briefly how much he thrilled in her command.* Now... she was nothing more than an animal whose values only counted with her holes.* He knew the fate of slaves who couldn't be bred.* It was a fate too good for her.* He said, "She was on the Gambler with me.* She may not breed, but she is a whore to the core."

He turned and walked away.* Now... he needed to find a way to get to P'rreen.

== Hubrin ==

This thick muscular Orion sat in his quarters staring between his thighs as he stared down at the white Caitian who knelt between his legs, looking back at him.* Her beautiful white fur damp on her thin frame.* Her mouth open and panting, a trail of white connecting her mouth to Hubrin's shaft.**

He finally looked at her and said, "That was... okay.* You suck like a wet mop but you got the job done."* He tightened his hand around coil seemless transparent aluminum lead that was connected to the Caitian's collar.* He pulled her closer to his face, his foul breath warm on her face.* He said, "Your virginity is your saving grace.* I can't train you there for now... but that doesn't mean you won't learn how to suck like a pro."

He watched P'rreen tremble as he said, "So here... kitty kitty kitty.* Get back to work..."

They stared at each other a moment before P'rreen leaned in and went back to work.

== Rand ==

Rand sat in the Captain's Ready Room staring at Rayna, who was curled up asleep in Helen's arms.* He had a horrible feeling that when they did rescue Deyna and P'rreen back, Deyna would have a fit to learn their daughter actually liked Helen.

Helen looked over at the Captain and spoke softly, "She is such a beautiful little girl."* Helen looked down at the child with warmth.* Rand knew that his XO was unable to have a child on her own and had often talked about adopting a child one day.* He felt a hint uneasiness as this bond was slowly forming with Rayna and Helen.* He needed to get Deyna back quickly.

The door chimed and Rand said, "Come in."

Axel walked into the Ready room and glanced about a moment, finding Helen sitting with Rayna asleep and Rand at his desk.* He said, "Captain, I have news."

Rand tipped his head sideways slightly, waiting for Axel to speak, then saw the hesitation in the man's eyes when he glanced towards Rayna.* He looked to Helen and said, "I will be back."

The two men left the ready room and stepped just outside the doors.* Rand said, "What is it?"

"I think I may know where Hubrin is going next."* Axel said as the door closed, "I'm sorry sir.* Just didn't want the girl to hear."

"She is a smart kid.* Tell me."* Rand said calmly.

"I have some friends who deal with ... well... you know the deal Rand.* You remember that Ferengi, Quark?"* Axel said.

"That slimeball from DS9?* Yeah.* Why?"* Rand said.

"Long story short, he pointed me in the right direction.* Led me to a Marlarian who has a pretty shady reputation.* Told me of an auction that is coming up at Ma'Kivor Outpost.* It's in 5 days.* Their Marquee billing.* A virgin blanche Caitian."* Axel said.

Rand felt his stomach seize.* They were going to auction off P'rreen.* Rand said, "Do you have coordinates?"

"Aye.* But Captain.* You can't go."* Axel said calmly, "Hubrin knows you.* Anyone he saw on the bridge of the ship during your talk with him, is a risk.* He doesn't know me though.* I wasn't there."

Rand looked to his friend and said, "What about Deyna?"

"Captain, if P'rreen is going to be there, Hubrin is going to be there and Deyna will be there.* I will go into the auction and make a very high dollar purchase.* You get back on his ship and free her and all his slaves if you can.* I mean... if that is something you would want to do... Captain."* Axel said calmly.

Rand hesitated, then finally nodded and said, "Conference 1, 1 hour.* Senior staff only."

Axel nodded and turned to head away.

Rand walked back into his office and said, "Helen, I think we have a plan.* Let's get the crew together."

"Daddy?"* Rayna said as she looked from Helen to Rand.

"Baby.* Daddy does.* Will you go to our quarters while the adults talk about it?"* Rand didn't need her to hear her words to know that wasn't going to happen.* He sighed, looked at Helen and shook his head slowly.

"Like father, like daughter."* Helen said with a chuckle, the scooped Rayna into arms and said, "How about some cookies and milk?"

"What is cookies?"* Rayna asked.

"Well... that tears it.* Cookies and Milk it is."* Helen smiled and headed to the replicator.

Old 03-20-2018, 09:20 PM   #58
anythingulike_69
Literotica Guru

Deyna's shivering from the cold drenching was not feigned as she turned her eyes away from Kai, listening intently as heard him ask about P'rreen. Ice cold water trickled down her back, dripped from her hair onto her shoulders and aching tits, but she welcomed the focus, directing it toward the conversation behind her.

She'd long since realised that the slavers down here in the breeding cells looked on the enslaved women as little more than animals. Clearly Kai was equally prone to underestimating them. She intended to use it to her advantage.

Careful not to react to their words, she heard the slaver tell Kai that Hubrin now considered P'rreen a highly prized asset. Exactly the seed she'd hoped would take root. He would not dare to punish the beautiful Caitian in Deyna's place. He would not risk damaging his asset.

Ma'Kivor Outpost.

That was only a matter of a few days travel, depending on their speed. She needed to act and soon.

Another torrent of icy water stole her breath away and she gasped, curling away from the icy needles blasting her flesh, barely noticing Kai leave the breeding kennels.

When the water finally stopped, Deyna lifted herself to her knees, making sure to offer the slaver with a long view of her wet, glistening pussy. She flipped her hair to the side, tossing a sultry look over her shoulder as she licked her lips.

"whore to the core," the slaver grinned, unfastening his uniform to free his hard cock. "hungry, slut? Come over here." He unlatched the cage, starting to swing the door open.

Deyna dove forward, slamming the cage door into his leering face as she rolled out the opening flinging her legs wide and wrapping her thighs around his neck. Continuing the spin, she dragged him off his feet, locking her ankles together and squeezing off his air.

He tore at her legs, his struggles weakening. Reaching for him, she grabbed hold of his chin and forehead and in one swift move, snapped his neck.

Panting for breath, she stayed crouched where she was, eyes darting for any sign of the guards. Silence punctuated only by sporadic drips of water was all she heard. No guards. No uproar. None of the poor slaves made a sound. Most did not even look up.

So broken.

Deyna silently apologised. She had no time for them anyway. P'rreen was her only priority now. If she managed to save herself as well, she'd do what she could for the rest of them.

Stripping the slaver of his uniform, she hastily dressed and made her way to the environmental ducts.

--

Axel slammed his fist against the wall in rage and frustration.

Why her? Why P'rreen?

He stared at the holovid image of the beautiful young Caitian, smiling, ears twitching, tail gently swaying as she purred his name.

It was so wrong, him even having this image. The games he played with this holo-P'rreen. But she was so young, so innocent. She lived a celibate life and he'd tried to respect that.

Respect.
He snorted to himself. Right.

What was that bastard doing to her right now? Forcing her to do? How would she ever recover?

And what did it say about Axel that he wanted to buy her? To own her? To keep the pretty kitty as his pet?

He groaned. This was a rescue mission, nothing more. He was not a monster. He might ache to have P'rreen as his slave, but he wanted a willing pet. Something he knew she would never be now.

"End Program," he growled. "Delete it!"

"Deleting." The computer's voice responded as P'rreen's image winked out of existence.

He shoved away from the wall and left the holodeck, heading for Conference Room 1.

Old 03-25-2018, 01:01 PM   #59
momadness
Literotica Guru

== Hubrin ==

Hubrin lay in his quarters, staring up at the the ceiling smiling to himself. He had always wanted a Caitian and wondered what it would be like to pop that cherry? He turned his head to find P'rreen laying with her back to him, her tail coiled around his cock gently stroking him up and down. He had spent most of the previous night shoving his dick down that cat's throat making her swallow load after salty load of seed down her throat. When he finally passed out due to drink and exhaustion, he had pulled her to him on the mattress, spooning up to her and wishing she wasn't a virgin because oh how he wanted to know what she felt like inside.

He chuckled to himself as he realized he hadn't actually told her to stroke his cock. He felt the tail freeze and uncoil from him. He grabbed her throat and said, "Put it back whore."

Slowly, the tail returned and stroked him again, much more rigid than before. He growled and said, "Like before! Now..." He froze as a muffled sound came from close by. He quickly reached for his disruptor and checking to see that P'rreen was properly chained by the neck to the headboard, her arms behind her and her feet connected tot he footboard. He slid out of bed and looked about is large quarters...

He didn't see anything at first but her the scuffle again. It was coming from above him... somewhere close. He watched the duct work and saw one place in the metal that seemed to bulge just a bit more than the rest and when the rumble sound happened again, he saw the bulge go away.

He traced the duct to a vent opening in his quarters. he grinned as levelled his disruptor, setting it to low. It wouldn't kill whoever was coming, but, they wouldn't be happy with what was coming.

He glanced to P'rreen who had taken a keen interest in the sound and the events. Hubrin waited... till Deyna's head popped up in the vent. Hubrin smiled and fired!

A few moments later, he had Deyna on the ground once more, unconscious, stripped, and bound in 'Pelikmas' binds.' He laughed and said, "Daughter... when will you ever understand? You CANNOT best me!"

He looked to P'rreen who looked back in him with fear in her eyes. He said, "I think she is becoming much more trouble than she is worth though. It might be time to do something about her." He looked at the disruptor. One shot on high and it would be over.

P'rreen looked at Deyna and knew what he meant. She whispered, "M....mast...Masterrrrr" She cooed, desperately biding for any kind of time she could get, "Please... let me... have you again..."

Hubrin reached down, grabbed Deyna and carried her to one of his personal slave cells and set her inside it, locking it. It was barely the size of a dog kennel and gave no room to stretch out or rest.

He turned and said, "I don't know. I have had you all night. What can you show me that you haven't before?"

"T... Take off the chastity belt Masterrrr." P'rreen cooed again then said, "And I will show you..."

She glanced to Deyna and saw her waking up slowly. She had to buy time. Someone had to rescue them... someone just had to!!

== Rand ==

The USS Gambler set docked at Deep Space 12. It was a strange looking conglomerate of diffferent species ideas of what an outpost should look like. He looked to Axel and said, "So you got your plans right?"

Axel said, "Yeah. Got to go. Got to catch the transport in 10." He held out his hand to Rand and said, "See you on the other side of this."

Rand nodded and said, "You too friend."

Axel looked down to Reyna who seemed to have grown taller by an inch overnight and said, "YOu take care of yourself too."

"I will Uncle axel. You be safe." She said in a slightly more mature tone than that of last night too.

He said, "I will. You keep your Daddy in line."

Axel smiled to her once more, then turned and headed into the outpost to another dock. Rand looked at his daughter and said, "You ready for this?"

"I am daddy." Rayna said as she looked at the rest of Rand's security team minus their chief.

He said, "Alright boys... Let's prepare for the assault." They all turned and headed in the other direction of the station to another dock.

Rand tapped his comm and Helen came on, "Captain?"

"You good to go?" He asked.

She said, "We are pulling out of dock now. We will keep 2 light years away from you at all times. We have the dislocater ready to turn on too."

"Good. Good luck." Rand said killing the comm as he held his daughters hand in one hand, and his rifle in the other.

Old 03-26-2018, 09:47 PM   #60
anythingulike_69
Literotica Guru

Axel flopped into the lone empty seat in the furthest corner of the transport, sighing as he stared blindly out the window, rolling his credit cube in his fingers. Heaviness weighed down his chest.

His sweet, innocent P'rreen… an image of the lithe Caitian beauty filled his mind's eye, smiling, wide-eyed and bright… laughing that adorable purring giggle, her ears and tail twitching.

What was that bastard doing to her? He shied away from the thought.

Would her bright soul ever shine again? Or had it been snuffed forever, along with her innocence.

Hang on… he pushed the words out to the cosmos, knowing there was no way his little empathy could read them at this distance. Still, the vow was comforting. We're coming for you.

It never even occurred to him that he was already thinking of her as his.

--

"T... Take off the chastity belt Masterrrr." P'rreen purred, "And I will show you..."

Careful to not allow Hubrin to see her peeking in Deyna's direction, P'rreen arched her back, lifting her hips as much as she was able in her bonds, her tail waving sensually.

"And ruin my prize? I don't think so." Hubrin stared at her writhing body with a lascivious grin. "although…" he unlocked the cuffs securing her feet, pushing her knees up under her, lifting her bottom in the air, "I had thought to offer up your ass as virgin as well… but whose to know it isn't?"

He reached for her with a growling chuckle, his cock bouncing eagerly.

P'rreen shifted away with a whimper, the chain locking her collar to the headboard preventing her from getting far.

Before he could drag her back, a loud explosion rocked the ship, the bulkhead quaking with the vibrations as alarm klaxxons went off.

"Son of a bitch! What the fuck!?"

"Captain to the Bridge!" an urgent voice echoed over the intercom at his desk. "Captain?!"

"What the fuck is going on?" Hubrin yelled, grabbing his pants and slipping them on, as another explosion rocked the ship.

"It's the Gambler, sir! They came out of nowhere. We're reading damage on several decks."

"On my way! Time for that fucker to die!" He spared a single glance to confirm his prize was still chained to the headboard and slammed the comm link, shouting "Captain's Quarters lockdown. Voice recognition only!" as he exited at a full run.

"Deyna?" P'rreen whispered, then called louder, "Deyna!"

Deyna's head hung, tears flowing silently. "I'm sorry, P'rreen. So sorry," she whispered. "I tried to keep you all safe. I tried…"

"Deyna! Escape now, self pity later!" the Caitian growled. "I need your help." She tugged uselessly against the collar. "NOW! Before he comes back!"

A soft chime sounded and the door slid open.

P'rreen mewled in frustration, scrambling away as far as the collar allowed, staring at the open door. She almost collapsed in relief when she saw Kai rush through. "Kai! Help us!"

Kai ran toward the bed, quickly scanning the locking mechanism. "We have to hurry," he hissed.

"Can you get us out of here? Can you get us to the Gambler?"

He snorted. "Gambler's not here. That is just a bit of creative programming and a few magnetic concussion grenades on the hull. It won't fool them long."

He pressed a few controls, scanned again, and the chain connecting the collar to the bed fell away. He pulled her up, spinning her to free her wrists as well. "Now, hurry! Let's go!" He pulled her toward the door.

P'rreen planted her feet with a hiss. "Not without Deyna!"

Kai snarled, glaring at the Orion woman. "That bitch deserves everything she's getting," he spat. "We have to go. Now!"

P'rreen snarled, baring her claws as she dragged his hands off her arm. "Go then! I'm not leaving without Deyna!" She turned to jog toward the slave cell, struggling with the lock.

"Dammit!" Kai gritted his teeth, pushing past the Caitian. "Let me, or we'll never fucking get out of here." In a matter of moments, he'd picked the lock and the door swung wide. "Now can we…"

His words faded as P'rreen slammed a heavy Orion idol against his skull and he crumpled to the floor.

"Hurrrry Deyna," she rasped. "You've got to get out of here."

"Not leaving without you," Deyna gasped.

"I'm the only Caitian on a ship full of Orions. They'll track my bio-readings in a matter of minutes. "You might manage to escape detection a little longer."

"No!"

"Yes!" P'rreen hissed. "You need to get word to the Gambler. Let them know we're headed to the Slave Auction on Ma'Kivor. If they can't stage a rescue before then… well, there's always the auction."

"I won't leave you." Deyna wrapped her arms around P'rreen, burying her face in the Caitian's soft fur.

"You have to!" P'rreen returned the embrace for a moment, then pushed Deyna away. "Go!"

Old 03-28-2018, 05:35 PM   #61
momadness
Literotica Guru

== Hubrin ==

Hubrin reached the bridge and yelled, "REPORT!"

"Sir... it's... It's not a ship. We don't know what it is yet. Scanning." one of his men said anxiously as they ran scans over the vessel.

Hubrin turned about to see his XO race onto the bridge ready to fight! He said, "What's going on?"

"Sir! Someone has tampered with the primary scanner relays. It says there is a ship out there but there are no visuals anywhere." His operations officer barked.

"Is the vessel cloaked?" Hubrin barked as he stared at the split screen with all the cameras pointed out.

"Sir. There is no vessel. The ship was hit with... this makes no sense..." the officer said as another alarm started going off. He tapped at his comm and said, "Captain, your quarters were just broken into!"

"It was a distraction! Get security there NOW! Seal off that entire section! Gas the entire place if you have to just do it!" Hubrin barked.

"Sealing. We are adding gas sir!" The security officer said.

Hubrin said, "Scan my quarters."

"We have your Caitian and one Orion." The ops officer barked.

"Good. They didn't escape." Hubrin said with a bit of relief.

"Sir, the Orion is male. It's Kai." The officer said.

"Vent the quarters! Send security in! Put Kai in the brig! The Caitian needs secured in the cages!" Hubrin ordered once again as he said, "What about that explosion that hit us?"

"Concussive Grenades sir. Two were beamed just off the ship and detonated. Nothing else. The area is secure." The officer said.

Hubrin turned to the XO and said, "Your bitch is responsible for this. I don't know how. Can you breed her?"

The man looked down somberly and said, "Sir. I can't. She has something going on that is stopping the process."

Hubrin backhanded the man hard, sending him into the floor. He said, "Then find the bitch, capture her and take her to the medical bay. The bitch is too much trouble to fuck with. I want her neuralized!"

"Captain. Are you sure?" The XO said with great hesitation, "She might not make it through that process."

"She brought it on herself. I want that bitch's mind wiped. If that doesn't fix it, then we sale her with the rest of the cunts who aren't fit to breed. Now FIND HER!" Hubrin barked as he stepped towards the XO, who backed away and headed out of the bridge.

"Sir, Ma'Kivor Outpost station is just ahead. Shall I request docking permissions?" The ops officer said.

"Yes. I am going back to my quarters. Time to break that Caitian in before she goes up on the block." Hubrin turned and walked off the bridge.

== Commander Stiath ==

The Vulcan slowly began to wake up to find Commander Janel standing near him with a half a smile. She said, "There you are. How are you feeling?"

He hesitated a moment as he assessed his own body. He felt all his fingers and toes and had movement in all of them. He said, "I believe my body is in adequate condition. What happened doctor?"

"Apparently, you got ambushed in the rescue attempt and was shot up a few times. It was touch and go there for a bit." Janel explained.

"Not me Doctor. What is going on out there?" Stiath said as he sat up from the medical bed and looked about.

Janel said, "They have launched a rescue attempt for Deyna and P'rreen. I wasn't there for the details. I think they are going to an auction or something." She ran the tricorder over him once more and said, "Your injuries are mostly healed but I would like to keep you here for 24 hours just to .. Hey... where are you going?"

"I don't have time Doctor. I have to help." He slid off the bed and walked to the door and out of sickbay.

Janel walked after him saying, "Commander. You haven't been released yet. I want to hold you for just 24 hours. Come back to sickbay."

Stiath spun and looked at her, causing her to stagger back a step and he said, "I don't have time. I have to stop it." He turned and raced down the corridor...

== Axel ==

"Ladies and Gentlemen! Welcome to the galaxy's finest auctions!" Commander Williams heard as he slipped off the tradeship by one of the local barkers. He turned and walked to the Ma'Kivor Outpost docking ring.

Axel turned towards the barker and made his way through the crowds and when he got close enough, said, "Tell me ol'boy. When are the Orion Auctions?"

"Ol boy, those are by invitation only. Do you have an invitation?" The Corellian said as he passed flyers out to onboarders not paying much mind to the man.

"I didn't know it was an invitation only. I thought..." Axel said and was silenced as the barker rode over him saying, "Well ol boy you would be wrong. You have to have special permission to go to the auction."

"And how do you get that permission?" Axel said, while his heart raced. This was an unexpected problem.

"you don't dear boy. Not un... GAK!" The man yelped as Axel grabbed him by the collar and said, "Don't fuck with me Correlian. I want in."

Two large hands grabbed Axel by the shoulders and he spun to face two Klingons, each with disruptors aimed at him. He said, "Guys... Guys... I just want in the auction... that's all."

"The only person who gives out the invitations is Lord Gerry Manderling. He issues them out weeks ahead of the auction. He is the only person, now get out of here before my men put two big holes in you!" The Correlian barked as his antenna twitched angrily.

"Alright... alright. I am gone." He grabbed his pack and faded into the outpost. He had to get an invitation.

== Rand ==

"Steady boys." He watched as Hubrin's vessel slowly eased into dock at Ma'Kivor Outpost. He said, "We have to wait for the right moment."

He stared up at the ship and knew she was on there. God he hoped he wasn't too late. He whispered, "Hang on Deyna... we are nearly there...

Old 03-30-2018, 04:59 PM   #62
anythingulike_69
Literotica Guru

Assistant Engineer Lieutenant Janice Grimes turned into the corridor just as her husband, Stiath rounded the corner. She had felt his emergence from the healing coma through their bond and immediately rushed from Engineering toward sickbay.

"Stiath, Beloved," she cried out, startled as she met his headlong rush. "Husband," she extended her hand, two fingers held aloft, "you should be resting, you are not fully healed."

"I do not have time. I must stop… I must…"

"Husband, please…" Janice glanced back, seeing the CMO coming up behind Stiath, hypo in hand. "You're hiding something. Blocking the bond. You are still injured. You must rest."

"NO!"

The outburst startled both women, so uncharacteristic of the normally stoic Vulcan.

Janel nodded, extending the hypospray.

Before Stiath registered the hiss, he was slipping into unconsciousness, the two women barely catching him between them.

"Help me get him back to bed," Janel muttered. "I don't want to have to restrain him, but I will if it comes to that."

Janice only nodded, concern filling her features. Something was definitely wrong. Her husband had never pushed such a wall between them before. Their bond was almost completely cut off, only the barest sense of his mind, leaking through.

She pulled up a chair next to his med-bed. She was not leaving his side again.

--

Axel shuffled into the next tavern. It had taken half the day, but he finally made a connection that he hoped would put him in contact with the elusive Lord Gerry Manderling. He headed toward the backroom, offering the code phrase when he was challenged, holding his breath until it was accepted and he was waved on.
His belly was in knots. He felt as though his life depended on this meeting. On getting the invitation he needed to attend this auction.

P'rreen's life.

His hands curled into fists at his side. He wasn't sure how, or when, his life's happiness had become so entwined with P'rreen's but somehow it had. The worst part was, he had no idea how she might feel about that development. After the trauma she'd no doubt been suffering the last few days, his sweet, innocent little kitten would probably never want to have anything to do with the opposite sex ever again.

He sighed. Couldn't really blame her either.

He sucked in a deep breath and pushed through the opening into the dimly lit room.

"Lord Manderling. I need your help. I've come for an invita-…"

The oversized chair spun silently, turning to reveal the man seated at the desk. "Axel. Get the fuck out."

Axel stared wide-eyed, mouth dropping open. "Cal?" He scanned the room quickly. "Where's Manderling?"

Cal Riverson only smiled, his eyebrows rising.

"fuck," Axel muttered to himself. "Listen… buddy… Cal… I didn’t realise… all I want is an invitation to the Orion slave auction."

"no."

"Cal, c'mon," Axel hoped his voice didn't sound as whiny as he feared it did. "listen… I'm willing to forget about the past, wipe out everything you owe me. Please. Just give me the invitation."

"I owe you!" Cal snorted, arms crossing over his chest.

"Not anymore, man. I swear." He slammed his hands onto the desk, leaning in. "Please, man. Lives depend on this. I have to get into that auction."

He felt Cal's eyes examining him closely, watching his every reaction.

"Dammit Cal, I'm running out of time!"

"Who is she?"

Axel gritted his teeth, but Cal only stared. Waiting. "Her name is P'rreen."

"The virgin Caitian?" Cal's arms fell to his sides. "even if I give you an invitation, you'll never be able to afford that piece of ass. I've got more high stakes bidders on her than this quadrant has ever seen."

"Well, that'll be my problem. You just give me the invitation."

Cal studied him a moment more and opened a drawer, sliding a holo-invitation across to Axel. "good luck," he snorted, "you're gonna need it."

"maybe, maybe not," Axel pocketed the information. "How are all your high stakes bidders gonna feel about their prize being damaged goods? I know Hubrin. You've never met a more brutal, conniving, double-crossing bastard in your life. Even if the Caitian is still a virgin now, she won’t be for long." He nodded to Cal. "Good to see you, friend. Thanks. Consider us even."

--

Hubrin stormed into his quarters, eyeing the Caitian as she lay curled up in one of the slave cages, spasming and coughing.

"Don't know why the ungrateful bitch left you behind, but that's your problem, Cat. Time for you to learn your fucking place!" He shoved his pants down, freeing his massive cock as he stalked toward the cage.

"Captain!" an urgent voice called over the comm.

"If this isn't a real fucking emergency, you're dead meat!"

"It's a call from Ma'Kivor, sir. A Lord Manderling?"

Hubrin growled but turned toward his desk, activating his screen. "What is it?"

"Nice to hear from you too, Hubrin. Just calling to confirm your arrival. I have a dozen high stakes bidders chomping at the bit for your virgin Caitian. How is your little prize doing?"

"Just fine." Hubrin gritted.

"Oh, and I wanted to let you know that I've had a number of bidders request she undergo a medscan to prove she's unfucked. Considering the amount of latinum on the line, I assume that won't be a problem?"

Hubrin's hands curled into fists on either side of the screen, his teeth clenching in rage. "not a problem," he gritted.

A hissing yowl sounded behind Hubrin, growling and spitting, cage rattling.

Surprise flitted across both men's faces.

"Is that your little prize? She sounds like a real wildcat."

"Just see that your bidders are ready to fork over their latinum, Manderling. I'll have the Caitian there, untouched as agreed. Hubrin out."

He spun with a frown, watching the little Caitian thrash and scream and claw between the bars. He slapped the comm. "Send the doc to the Captain's quarters. Now."

Ten minutes later, the doctor stepped back from the slave crate, studying his scanner readings. Setting the scanner aside, he shifted his attention to several deep, bleeding scratches on Hubrin's arms. "It's some sort of reaction to the gas you had released in your quarters. It seems to have wiped the… civility… out of her mind, for lack of a better term. She gone feral. It may be temporary. The concentration of the gas in her system is still fairly high. But there's really no way to tell. It may be permanent damage. Time will tell."

"Damn it all to the Seven Levels of Hell!" Hubrin raged, shoving the Doctor aside. "Tell me Jikor brought my bitch of a daughter to you! Tell me you've wiped the cunt's mind!"

"I was just about to start the procedure when you called me here, sir."

"Get back down there and get it done!" Hubrin snarled. "I want these two bitches off my ship and at the auction within the hour. Let the fucking cunts be someone else's problem!"

The doctor nodded, hurrying out of the Captain's quarters and out of the line of fire.

--

"Sorry for the interruption, whore," the doc grinned, stroking his hand along Deyna's naked thigh. "Where were we?"

Deyna thrashed, straining against the wide straps holding her in place on the med-table, biting hard enough at the mouth guard strapped into her mouth to leave teeth marks in the rubber as she screeched her rage.

The doctor only grinned, brushing aside her hair as he fastened some blinking leads to her temples. He rolled over the control panel and picked up a hypo, injecting her upper arm. "soon, whore, assuming you survive the treatment, you won't remember a thing." He reached out, pinching her nipple, dragging her breast up and twisting sharply. Releasing it, he leaned close. "Then I'll let you service my cock before we auction you off to the highest bidder."

He reached for the control panel, turning the dial.

Deyna screamed, her body lifting, arching taut, then collapsing against the med-table.

Old 04-04-2018, 06:22 PM   #63
momadness
Literotica Guru

Rand

Randall Stephens sat in the cloaked shuttle along with his assault team staring at the ship Hubrin's ship that sat in the dock.* He felt the urge to go to her right then.* He needed to go to Deyna right this second!

He had to wait.* He needed to wait for the auction to begin before he made his move to attack.* Where the hell was Axel?

== Axel ==

"Sold!* To the human holding card C44 for 4 strips of gold pressed latinum for the lot of 7 Orion slaves!"* The auctioneer said as he pointed to Axel's card.

The human lowered his card, looking slightly irritated for having spend as much as he had on such worthless rabble.* He knew he had to keep up the appearances though it sickened him for real that he had literally just purchased the lives of entities that should never had been enslaved to begin with.* Dealing with the Orions made Axel want to throw up.

"And now ladies and gentlemen, I bring to you another fine specimen!* Orion female, non-virgin, and absolutely stunning to the eye.* Ladies and Gentlemen, I bring to you... Selene..."* The auctioneer said as he turned and raised a curtain to the side.

Axel's eyes went wide as Deyna appeared on the stage, seductively dancing, wearing just the slave rags given to her by her Masters.* Axel froze for a moment as 'Selene's' eyes turned and looked directly at Axel... then right past, not recognizing him.* Slowly, he raised his hand, which held his tablet in hand and typed in, "Hold attack.* Deyna at auction."

== Rand ==*

His eyes raised as he stared at the comm at Axel's message.* He looked to his team and said, "Stand down.* We are going to go into the outpost.* Request docking to the station."

== Axel ==*

"200 slivers of GPL!"* Axel said as he raised his card.* He only casually glanced at Deyna as she wandered through the crowd, dancing for all she was worth, loving every inch of attention given to her.* Something was wrong though.

"225 slivers!"* Another voice yelled out from the group.

"3 strips of GPL!" another voice yelled out.

Axel glanced towards Deyna, 'Selene' and hesitated a moment and said, "4 strips!"

"4 and a half strips!"* Another voice echoed.

Deyna turned her eyes on Axel and his heart stopped.* If she acted as if she knew him, the Orion guards protecting the place would surely do something.* She walked towards him, dancing, showing her volumptious curves to the man, seducing him with her pheromones!* Axel felt heat growing around his neck and face as he said, "5 strips"

Deyna smiled, then turned towards his competitor, a Dargili Raptor and began to seduce him for a rise in the price...* What was wrong with her?

== Rand ==*

Rand stepped off the shuttle dock and looked at his team and said, "I want you 4 to stay here.* The rest of you, stagger out between here and the auctionhouse.* If things get ugly, we will need your support.* DOn't look too suspicious."* He turned and walked into the merchant level, looking for the auctionhouse.

== Axel ==*

'7 strips of latinum!"* Another man yelled out as Deyna danced so erotically for the stranger.**

She turned and walked back towards Axel, walking lightly on the balls of her feet, dancing her magic and making him feel like he was the only man in the universe at that moment.* He had to be careful... so careful.* He hadn't anticipated spending so much to buy extras... he needed it all for P'rreen.* Would he have enough?

He stared at her and could see a blankness in her eyes.* Something was really wrong with her.* She seemed more like the other slaves than the Deyna he knew.* He finally raised his hand and said, "9 strips."

"9 strips it is!"* The auctioneer said.

== Rand ==

Randall walked cautiously towards the large auctioneer floor and glanced about.* Dozens of men and women sat in rows of seats. He glanced down at the woman dancing in the middle of the room.* The woman was Deyna and she danced as if she was ready to fuck Axel right there!* Fire burned in his system when he saw that but he held back.

She turned to another competitor, an Andorian.* A man that looked somewhat familiar to him.* She squatted before him, running her hands along his inner thighs and it made Rand want to kill!* He bit his tongue, shooting daggers at Axel.* Why wasn't he bidding on her anymore?

== Axel ==

"Sold!* To the Andorian man with card 233!"* The auctioneer said as he pointed to the competitor that reached up and grabbed Selene by the neck and pulled her down to the floor.* Axel watched as she turned her eyes lovingly towards the Andorian and seemed stunned to see that she seemed... pleased with what just happened.**

"Next on the block... the marquee of the night!* She is a Caitian female.* A confirmed virgin!* Minimum bid... 1 BAR of gold pressed latinum!"* The auctioneer said as a curtain opened and P'rreen was pulled out onto the stage.* She hissed and tugged at the leads that were used to drag her out!

== Rand ==

Rand's eyes glared at the Andorian.* Where had he seen him before?* He shifted his eye down to Deyna who was shockingly agreeable with her new owner.* What the hell was wrong with her?

== Axel ==*

"3 bars of GPL!"* A Ferengi yelled out!

"We have 3 bars!* Do I hear 3.5 bars?!"* the auctioneer yelled!

Axel only had 6 bars he was able to get out.* He felt his nerves growing taunt!

== Rand ==*

He backed away from the crowd and tapped his comm and said, "Deyna is here.* Can we beam her out?"

Commander Helen came on, "No sir.* THe area you are in is blocked from beam ins and outs.* Most of the station is."

"Shit.* Are there any Andorian ships in dock?"* Rand said calmly.

"THere is.* A tradeship.* The Amara.* It is owned by... Dak'in Modor."* Helen said.

"Son of a bitch."* Rand said as he turned to see P'rreen's auction taking place.

== Axel ==

"5 Bars of GPL!"* Axel yelled out.

"Do I hear 6?!* Do I hear 6 people?* Going once... going twice..."* The auctioneer yelled out... as the Caitian hissed again!

"5 and a half!"* The Andorian yelled out once again, shooting a glance at Axel.

Axel wanted to kill the fucker.* He said, "6 bars!"

"6 bars!* Going once!* Going twice!"* The auctioneer glanced around the room one last time and said, "SOLD!!!"

== Rand ==*

Rand felt a great sense of relief hit him as the sale was completed!* One was secured... 1 more to go.* His eyes shifted to the Andorian as he got up and walked to the cashier, pulling out a voucher and signing off on it, then handing it to him.* Rand's hopes sank.* She was bought and paid for by Dak'in.

He backed away and stared at the two as they walked away from the auctionhouse.

== Axel ==

The Negotiator walked up to the cashier and said, "Here you go."

"Wait right here."* The Ferengi cashier said as he processed the check and said, "Okay.* Looks good.* How do you want her?"

"I will take her now.* Bag and Tag her for me."* Axel said.

"And the other 7?"* The cashier said calmly.

"Same."* Axel said, "I will wait."

== Rand ==

"So... I had a feeling I would find you nearby Captain Stephens."* Dak'ir said as he walked out into the merchant ring and turned to see him standing there.

Deyna was in her slave attire, wrists cuffed behind her, ankles cuffed with 12" hobblers, a silver collar on the neck with lead in his hand.* Deyna smiled warmly at her new Master as he held her lead.* She glanced once at Rand unrecognizingly, then back to her Master.

Rand was stunned.* Deyna didn't know him?* What had they done to her?* He said, "Deyna?* Are you okay?"

Selene turned and looked at him a moment, saying nothing, then turning to her Master once again.

Dak'ir said, "Notice something off do you?* They neuralized her.* Wiped her brain."

"How can it be fixed?"* Rand asked.

"I don't know Captain.* But... you see the bloodshot eyes?"* He grabbed Selene's face and pointed it to him.

"Yeah.* What is that?"* Dak'ir said.

"She is drugged.* They gave her something to keep her alive... her ... real drug... apparently isn't supplying her anymore."* Dak'ir said.

"You did do something to her... didn't you?"* Rand asked as he reached for her lead.

The Andorian smiled knowingly and then said, "I will sell her this time.* THe first time is a freebie.* 1 bar of latinum."

Rand smiled and said, "Done."* He took her lead and Deyna became his once again.

"Oh... I would highly suggest you start supplying her quickly.* She will not be of any use to anyone... if you don't."* Dak'ir said as he turned to walk away, "I expect payment within the hour."

"You will have it... Dak'ir.* Thank you... for everything."* Rand said as he took Deyna's lead and led her back to the shuttle.

As Rand reached his shuttle, his eyes bulged as he saw Axel, P'rreen, his men... and 7 other slaves standing by ready to load.* He said, "Well... looks like it is going to be quite crowded..."

Old 04-04-2018, 06:31 PM   #64
momadness
Literotica Guru

== Rand ==

Randall Stephens sat in the cloaked shuttle along with his assault team staring at the ship Hubrin's ship that sat in the dock. He felt the urge to go to her right then.* He needed to go to Deyna right this second!

He had to wait. He needed to wait for the auction to begin before he made his move to attack. Where the hell was Axel?

== Axel ==

"Sold!* To the human holding card C44 for 4 strips of gold pressed latinum for the lot of 7 Orion slaves!" The auctioneer said as he pointed to Axel's card.

The human lowered his card, looking slightly irritated for having spend as much as he had on such worthless rabble. He knew he had to keep up the appearances though it sickened him for real that he had literally just purchased the lives of entities that should never had been enslaved to begin with.* Dealing with the Orions made Axel want to throw up.

"And now ladies and gentlemen, I bring to you another fine specimen! Orion female, non-virgin, and absolutely stunning to the eye. Ladies and Gentlemen, I bring to you... Selene..."* The auctioneer said as he turned and raised a curtain to the side.

Axel's eyes went wide as Deyna appeared on the stage, seductively dancing, wearing just the slave rags given to her by her Masters. Axel froze for a moment as 'Selene's' eyes turned and looked directly at Axel... then right past, not recognizing him. Slowly, he raised his hand, which held his tablet in hand and typed in, "Hold attack. Deyna at auction."

== Rand ==

His eyes raised as he stared at the comm at Axel's message. He looked to his team and said, "Stand down. We are going to go into the outpost.* Request docking to the station."

== Axel ==

"200 slivers of GPL!" Axel said as he raised his card. He only casually glanced at Deyna as she wandered through the crowd, dancing for all she was worth, loving every inch of attention given to her. Something was wrong though.

"225 slivers!" Another voice yelled out from the group.

"3 strips of GPL!" another voice yelled out.

Axel glanced towards Deyna, 'Selene' and hesitated a moment and said, "4 strips!"

"4 and a half strips!"* Another voice echoed.

Deyna turned her eyes on Axel and his heart stopped. If she acted as if she knew him, the Orion guards protecting the place would surely do something. She walked towards him, dancing, showing her voluptuous curves to the man, seducing him with her pheromones! Axel felt heat growing around his neck and face as he said, "5 strips"

Deyna smiled, then turned towards his competitor, a Dargili Raptor and began to seduce him for a rise in the price... What was wrong with her?

== Rand ==

Rand stepped off the shuttle dock and looked at his team and said, "I want you 4 to stay here.* The rest of you, stagger out between here and the auction-house. If things get ugly, we will need your support. Don't look too suspicious." He turned and walked into the merchant level, looking for the auction-house.

== Axel ==

'7 strips of latinum!" Another man yelled out as Deyna danced so erotically for the stranger.

She turned and walked back towards Axel, walking lightly on the balls of her feet, dancing her magic and making him feel like he was the only man in the universe at that moment. He had to be careful... so careful. He hadn't anticipated spending so much to buy extras... he needed it all for P'rreen.* Would he have enough?

He stared at her and could see a blankness in her eyes. Something was really wrong with her. She seemed more like the other slaves than the Deyna he knew. He finally raised his hand and said, "9 strips."

"9 strips it is!" The auctioneer said.

== Rand ==

Randall walked cautiously towards the large auctioneer floor and glanced about. Dozens of men and women sat in rows of seats. He glanced down at the woman dancing in the middle of the room. The woman was Deyna and she danced as if she was ready to fuck Axel right there! Fire burned in his system when he saw that but he held back.

She turned to another competitor, an Andorian. A man that looked somewhat familiar to him. She squatted before him, running her hands along his inner thighs and it made Rand want to kill! He bit his tongue, shooting daggers at Axel. Why wasn't he bidding on her anymore?

== Axel ==

"Sold! To the Andorian man with card 233!" The auctioneer said as he pointed to the competitor that reached up and grabbed Selene by the neck and pulled her down to the floor. Axel watched as she turned her eyes lovingly towards the Andorian and seemed stunned to see that she seemed... pleased with what just happened.

"Next on the block... the marquee of the night! She is a Caitian female. A confirmed virgin! Minimum bid... 1 BAR of gold pressed latinum!" The auctioneer said as a curtain opened and P'rreen was pulled out onto the stage. She hissed and tugged at the leads that were used to drag her out!

== Rand ==

Rand's eyes glared at the Andorian. Where had he seen him before? He shifted his eye down to Deyna who was shockingly agreeable with her new owner. What the hell was wrong with her?

== Axel ==

"3 bars of GPL!" A Ferengi yelled out!

"We have 3 bars! Do I hear 3.5 bars?!" the auctioneer yelled!

Axel only had 6 bars he was able to get out. He felt his nerves growing taunt!

== Rand ==

He backed away from the crowd and tapped his comm and said, "Deyna is here. Can we beam her out?"

Commander Helen came on, "No sir. The area you are in is blocked from beam ins and outs. Most of the station is."

"Shit.* Are there any Andorian ships in dock?" Rand said calmly.

"There is. A tradeship. The Amara. It is owned by... Dak'in Modor."* Helen said.

"Son of a bitch."* Rand said as he turned to see P'rreen's auction taking place.

== Axel ==

"5 Bars of GPL!" Axel yelled out.

"Do I hear 6?! Do I hear 6 people? Going once... going twice..." The auctioneer yelled out... as the Caitian hissed again!

"5 and a half!" The Andorian yelled out once again, shooting a glance at Axel.

Axel wanted to kill the fucker. He said, "6 bars!"

"6 bars!* Going once! Going twice!" The auctioneer glanced around the room one last time and said, "SOLD!!!

== Rand ==

Rand felt a great sense of relief hit him as the sale was completed! One was secured... 1 more to go. His eyes shifted to the Andorian as he got up and walked to the cashier, pulling out a voucher and signing off on it, then handing it to him. Rand's hopes sank. She was bought and paid for by Dak'in.

He backed away and stared at the two as they walked away from the auctionhouse.

== Axel ==

The Negotiator walked up to the cashier and said, "Here you go."

"Wait right here." The Ferengi cashier said as he processed the check and said, "Okay. Looks good. How do you want her?"

"I will take her now. Bag and Tag her for me." Axel said.

"And the other 7?" The cashier said calmly.

"Same." Axel said, "I will wait."

== Rand ==

"So... I had a feeling I would find you nearby Captain Stephens." Dak'ir said as he walked out into the merchant ring and turned to see him standing there.

Deyna was in her slave attire, wrists cuffed behind her, ankles cuffed with 12" hobblers, a silver collar on the neck with lead in his hand. Deyna smiled warmly at her new Master as he held her lead. She glanced once at Rand unrecognizingly, then back to her Master.

Rand was stunned.* Deyna didn't know him? What had they done to her?* He said, "Deyna?* Are you okay?"

Selene turned and looked at him a moment, saying nothing, then turning to her Master once again.

Dak'ir said, "Notice something off do you?* They neuralized her.* Wiped her brain."

"How can it be fixed?" Rand asked.

"I don't know Captain. But... you see the bloodshot eyes?" He grabbed Selene's face and pointed it to him.

"Yeah. What is that?" Rand said looking at the confused face of Selene, wondering why her Master was trading her.

"She is drugged. They gave her something to keep her alive... her ... real drug... apparently isn't supplying her anymore." Dak'ir said.

"You did do something to her... didn't you?" Rand asked as he reached for her lead.

The Andorian smiled knowingly and then said, "I will sell her this time. The first time is a freebie. 1 bar of latinum."

Rand smiled and said, "Done."* He took her lead and Deyna became his once again.

"Oh... I would highly suggest you start supplying her quickly. She will not be of any use to anyone... if you don't."* Dak'ir said as he turned to walk away, "I expect payment within the hour."

"You will have it... Dak'ir. Thank you... for everything." Rand said as he took Deyna's lead and led her back to the shuttle.

As Rand left the Andorian who had originally 'gifted' her to him, he turned and looked at Deyna and said, "Do you remember me?"

Deyna looked back at the Andorian, tugging slightly at her bounds but not saying a word. Her eyes were indeed blood shot and her skin was starting to quiver. She licked her lips over and over again... yearning something. He watched her turn to face him and gave the look of acquiescence, realizing she had just been sold again to another Master and this was the one standing before her. She smiled to him and the smile never left her eyes.

== Axel ==

Axel stood by the shuttle docking port and wondered how in the hell he had gotten himself into this. To his right, 6 security from the Gambler stood by him waiting for their Captain. To his right, 7 Orion slave women, each cuffed and attached to the one before them by their collars. At the head of that chain gang, a feral Caitian wearing steel mitts, a muzzle, Orion slave woman clothing, and fighting hard enough to make everyone nervous.

Axel could see people passing by glancing at him and frowning at him. Here he was... managing 8 slaves! Axel himself! 8 slaves! What was he going to tell Rand? He had given up on Deyna to save his money for P'rreen and it had only JUST been enough? He would understand that wouldn't he?

He turned and saw Rand walking towards him, two guards behind him and to his shock, Deyna hanging onto his arm and smiling at him with a fake smile. It was the same smile he had seen in the auction.

When Rand got a look what Axel had done, he had said, "Umm... what did you do? I saw you bid on P'rreen, but who are all these people?"

"Umm... heh... surprise?" Axel said growing timid.

"It's going to be a tight fucking ride back to the ship. Get onboard... now." Rand said, leading Deyna inside first.

Last edited by momadness : 04-04-2018 at 09:27 PM.

Old 04-07-2018, 05:06 PM   #65
anythingulike_69
Literotica Guru

Axel didn't argue. He could see the frustration in every line of Rand's body. Shared it.

He could well imagine that Rand was as eager for this mission to be over as he was. For things to get back to normal. Or at least, what passed for normal on the Gambler.

Deyna was acting so strangely. He'd assumed at first it was an act, for the auction. She was smart enough to figure out they would have a plan and do her part to help it along. But the more he'd watched her, the more he'd doubted it. Even Deyna wasn't that good an actress.

And what in all the universe was going on with P'rreen? She didn't seem to recognise any of them either. Why was she still fighting? He'd never seen his gentle kitten with such a feral, predatory light in her eyes!

None of it made any sense.

"Captain…" Axel started, as soon as they were all loaded into the small shuttle.

Rand spun and glared at him. Deyna shifted in the close quarters, pressing and rubbing herself against any body close enough to her, swaying and dancing, enticing with her body, with her pheromones.

"C-captain…" Axel began again, swallowing hard as the heat rose in his face. "If I may suggest… as soon as we clear the outposts shielding, perhaps it might be best if you and Deyna beam to Gambler. Get her away from… here. Have the CMO take a look."

The glare eased, concern and resignation replacing it. "Yes. You and P'rreen as well. We need to get her looked at as soon as possible."

"Yes," the agreement exploded from Axel, relief evident in every line. "Something's very wrong. With both of them."

Rand nodded. "Go. Beam to your quarters, or hers. I don't think we want any more of the crew seeing either of them in this condition than absolutely necessary."

Axel nodded, wrapping his arms tight around the struggling, hissing Caitian and dragging her to the far corner of the shuttle away from the rest of the people crowding the small space. "Easy, pretty kitty. You're safe now." He crooned softly over and over, petting her head, scratching at the base of her ears. She gentled a fraction, listening intently to him, ears twitching. He stroked slowly down her neck and spine, and she arched ever so slightly, pushing into the touch. He scratched at the base of her tail and she began to purr. "That's my girl," he whispered, pushing aside the wave of longing that washed over him at the thought.

"Williams to Gambler," he spoke softly, continuing his soft stroking. "Two to beam directly to Lt' P'rreen's quarters. Have the CMO meet us there."

"Aye aye, Commander. Energizing."

Axel and P'rreen disappeared in a shimmering wave.

--

Selene shimmied almost unconsciously, moving from man to man. She hungered… needed. She could feel it building up inside her. Her new Master didn't seem happy about it.

Why did he buy her then?

She turned again. There was a hint of a scent… familiar… mouth-watering… but she couldn't follow it, couldn’t find it mixed in with so many others in this small space. She shifted between men, enjoying the feel of their hard bodies sliding against hers, the hard hands brushing against her hips, her breasts.

She felt a sharp jerk on her collar and looked back, seeing dark anger filling the eyes of her new Master. Quickly she turned back, moving to his side and sliding her body against his.

"Gambler. Stephens here. Two to beam to my quarters." Rand paused a moment. "Helen, don't let Rayna know yet. They neuralized her, and she's been drugged. Her memory seems to be wiped. I need Janel to examine her before we let Rayna see her."

"oh shit. Understood Captain."

None of that made any sense to Selene, but she didn't struggle when he wrapped an arm around her, pulling her close. "Riley," he growled, "see to it that everyone else makes it back to Gambler safely."

"Aye, Sir," the security guard in question answered.

"Energizing, Captain." Helen's voice came over the comm.

Selene's eyesight shimmered and blurred.

When it cleared again, all the others were gone and the small shuttle had transformed into a room with a desk and a bed.

Selene spun in place, wide-eyed, staring.

"Deyna." She felt a tug on her collar.

She turned to her new Master with a confused look. "I am Selene."

"You are my slave, and your name is Deyna."

Selene shrugged softly, "Master may call me by any name he chooses." She licked her lips, pressing her arm against her belly with a hiss as a sharp pain sliced through her.

"I have what you need," he pulled her closer with a sharp tug on her lead while he quickly worked his cock free.

Suddenly that elusive scent was back… stronger, more intense. She inhaled deeply, feeling the need for that scent to her very core. Her hunger ramped up, her need intensifying.

"Help yourse-…"

Rand's words were cut off as Selene dove against him, knocking him back to the bed as she dragged at his pants, attacking his cock with a starved ferocity. Inhaling him in, slurping and swallowing, sucking and licking. His flavour exploded across her tongue, the heat and weight of his velvet-wrapped steel rod feeling somehow as if it were right where it had always belonged as it filled her.

His guttural groans were music to her ears, but it was his cock, his salty pre-cum that was the true balm, easing the pain inside, satisfying the endless hunger she had been feeling for as long as she could remember.

The urge to praise him, to thank him, to beg him, welled up, but Selene was unwilling to release the cock in her mouth for even an instant.

She felt the pleasure building in her own throbbing core, but ignored it. In this moment, only her Master's cock existed. Only drawing forth the seed that she was certain would somehow ease the aching emptiness inside her.

His growls intensified, his fists gripping her hair as he suddenly bucked up, shooting his load deep down her throat as she hummed, swallowing and swallowing in a desperate attempt to keep up.

Old 04-08-2018, 04:39 PM   #66
momadness
Literotica Guru

== Axel ==

"What in the hell happened to her?" Janel said as she studied P'rreen from afar. She held up her tricorder to the feral Caitian as she squatted at Axel's feet, wearing nothing but the slave clothes she had been given.

P'rreen looked like a tigress on the edge of leaping at the intruder getting to close to Axel. Axel, held her lead in his hand that remained connected to P'rreen's collar. He had freed her cuffs though to calm her down. Axel looked at his kitty and began to brush his hand lightly on her cheek saying, "It's okay. We are just checking a few things out. Come one baby... just relax."

P'rreen seemed to physically calm down to his words as Janel said, "Since when did you start calling her baby? Last I recalled, you two weren't on exactly speaking terms before this thing with Deyna hit the fan."

"It doesn't matter doc. Just figure out what is wrong with her. She seems to only want to listen to me at the moment. It's like she knows I saved her from something and she is showing loyalty for some reason." Axel said as he kept his eyes on P'rreen and gently stroking her chin. He could feel her talons out as one of her hands was on his thigh.

Janel said, "I don't seen anything physically wrong with her other than some bruising and dehydration. Is there anything you can do to get her to let me come closer?"

Axel stared into P'rreen's beautiful eyes and spoke out loud, "Computer, replicate a both of Caitian cream, hot."

The both appeared at the replicator and he said, "Doc. Perhaps you can add something in it to help her go to sleep?"

Janel nodded and pulled out a hypospray vial, pouring some of the clear contents into the cream. P'rreen nuzzled him warmly, trustingly, curling her tail around his leg when she began sniffing the air and turning to see Janel placing a bowl of cream on the floor and backing away.

She looked back at Axel who nodded his approval and she looked back at the bowl, then Janel and hissed at her before easing to the bowl and started lapping it.

Janel said, "Oh when she comes out of this, let's skip this part of the story as we are telling it back to her."

"No problems there doc." Axel watched as P'rreen's tail flicked back and forth, hiding nothing at all. It was easy to see her pelvis was swollen... almost as if she were in heat.

As P'rreen finished the bowl, she yawned and crawled back to Axel, curling up on the floor in a ball, her tail lazily wrapping around her Master's leg. a few minutes later, Janel checked the scanner and said, "Okay. She is out."

Axel got up and scooped P'rreen into his arms and Janel said, "Three to beam direct to Sickbay."

== Rand ==

"Oh fuck!!!" He threw his head back as his cock shot load after load into Selene/Deyna who drank as hungrily from him as from the feed trough itself. As she tugged on his cock, hoping for more, she shot a look up to him and he said, "Get out of those clothes De... umm... Selene. Slaves remain naked before their Master."

He was so conflicted at the moment. He wanted to treat her like he did before. That had really turned him on and apparently had turned her on as well, but it wasn't really her in that head at the moment... was it?

She reached up and literally ripped her clothing from her body in two jerks tossing them into the corner. She grabbed his cock and gave him long slow laps before he said, "Oh... damn.. fuck this is going to be ..." She crawled up on him, sliding his rod between her legs and shoving him inside her!

She let out a scream of pleasure as she grabbed his hands and pushed them onto her breasts! She began to speak but ... it was Orionese and he literally had no clue what it was she was trying to say, other than it appeared she wanted him to do something with her breasts. She grunted at him as he didn't fully understand it till he pinched her nipples she moaned and started riding him once again!

He felt his own cock growing harder inside her as she rode him like a professional prostitute would! In many ways that is what she was to him at the moment... a never ending prostitute.

She came on him again and again as she cowgirled him causing his cock to swell as well! She pumped harder and harder trying to get him to cum but something held him back. She had controlled the sex up to this point and while part of it was hot, the other part... her demanding things from him for instant... he didn't like.

He felt his own dominance pulling out again and he grabbed her hips and planted her on him tightly. When she tried to move, he held her taunt. She grew frustrated with him, unable to speak and tried to pull his hands off her thighs so she could keep fucking him! He slowly sat up, her breasts pressed into his chest and he pushed her down on the bed... hard!

He said, "You don't control me slut. I control you!" She looked at him but didn't seem to understand the words, while the actions were fully understood!

He pushed her onto the bed, flipped her face down and plunged his rod inside her again, grabbing her hands as they tried to push him off and pinned them to her back. His free hand grabbed her hair and leaned in and said, "I fucking own you slut!"

NOW... he felt his cock go amped hard and he exploded inside her as he pounded her as intensely as he could go!

Old 04-11-2018, 10:23 PM   #67
anythingulike_69
Literotica Guru

Axel leaned back on the medbed, P'rreen still unconscious, curled half in his lap and half beside him. Only the tiny rise and fall of her chest as he softly stroked her hair reassured him that she was still breathing. That and the cutest little barely audible purr.

He could fast become addicted to that sound… to the soft fur beneath his fingers.
Whoa! His fingers stuttered to a halt. Thinking along those lines was… dangerous. P'rreen had never had much use for him before this, even though he'd always looked upon her a something of a sweet, innocent little sister.

Just because his awareness of her, his interest in her and taken a decidedly carnal turn, that didn't mean that her opinon would be any different once they got her back to herself.

And they would get her back. Axel would not accept any other possibility. Even if she looked down that unbearably cute, little pink nose at him for the rest of their lives.

He shouldn't be taking advantage of her state this way. She would despise him even more when she realised what he'd done. He sighed, pulling his hands away, but even unconscious, she mewed in protest, snuggling closer, rubbing her cheek against him.

A throat cleared, and Axel jumped, flushing as he looked into the wryly amused CMO's eyes.

"So… uh…" Axel stammered, "what's the verdict, Doc? How soon can you have her back to normal?"

Janel sighed. "I can't."

"What?!" Axel jumped up, startling P'rreen awake. "There must be something…" He turned quickly to the hissing Caitian, curling an arm around her and stroking between her ears. "shhhh, baby… shhh… you're okay… it's okay…"

Janel stepped back, hands outstretched. "I sent her symptoms to the head of the Cait Medical Institute & Archive to confirm. There's nothing we can do here."

"Doc, there has to be a way…"

"She has to be taken to Cait. I spoke at length with Dr. T'Mahn. He's quite certain he knows what's going on with her, and they can treat her there."

"Ok. So we go to Cait. That's not…"

"Axel," Janel interrupted, "he said she should be isolated. In this state she's deadly. The fewer people she's exposed to the better. Frankly, he was a little shocked she hasn't killed half the crew already."

"She's fine. She's not..." P'rreen's loud snarl cut off his sentence as she slashed at the CMO with her bared claws.

"He said that she may have been pushed into her breeding cycle prematurely. May have bonded with you. He said it's very important that you avoid any sexual contact with her or the bond may become permanent." Janel glared. "Axel, are you listening to me?"

"yeah, Doc," he muttered, "yeah. I'm taking her to Cait."

"Don't you think you ought to run this by the Captain?" she asked wryly.

--

Selene gasped and bucked, writhing in her Master's strong grip.

She wasn't sure of his words, but his tone was absolutely clear. As was the hard cock pounding into her.

She felt as though she should be the one in control, taking her pleasures as she chose, and yet, somehow this was so much more intense. Being held down… being controlled… being taken… all combined together to ramp up her pleasure, her hunger for more.

The cock thrusting hard and deep was feeding a need, easing the aching emptiness that she'd been feeling since before the auction. She wanted more, wanted it all… wanting her Master's climax! She didn't know why, but she knew she needed it like she needed air to breath or water to drink.

She whimpered, her entire body throbbing with need.

Working her pussy, she squeezed around him, encouraging as much as she was able in her confined position. He pulled her hair, dragging her head back even further and she cried out, blinking away the tears.

With two final hard thrusts, she heard her Master groan and felt the warm sticky pulse of his seed filling her, feeding her craving, calming her hunger and she collapsed feeling more at peace than she could ever remember feeling in her life.

But her Master was not finished. He flipped her over, dragging her up with more growled words and pushed her face against his half-hard cock.

Before she could push away, the scent she'd been seeking, the one that had been teasing at her nostrils enticing her suddenly washed over her again. She reached for him, but he wrestled her hands to the back of her neck, using his leverage to hold them there and pull her head closer at the same time.

Selene's focus though, was on the growing hunger that the elusive scent was feeding. She wanted more… more than teasing… more than scent… she wanted taste!

Old 04-14-2018, 11:48 AM   #68
momadness
Literotica Guru

== Rand ==

"Oh Light!" Rand said as she swallowed his cock once again! He could feel the end of his shaft slip into her throat as he held her in place! How long had it been since they had started this?! 4 hours now? 5?

He looked at Selene as she seemed to focus solely on that cock filling her and nothing else. The world could have burned around her so long as his cock was inside her. He heard a chime on his comm and he didn't answer. He couldn't... not like this. He finally pulled away from her and she hesitated only a moment, before trying to leach back onto her. He reached his desk and opened a drawer, pulling out that dreaded collar he swore he would never put on her and as she pushed him into his chair, slipping between his legs, reaching for his cock, he slipped it onto her pretty neck and felt it latch in place.

She never even noticed! God he felt like his cock was going to fall off. How many times had he cum? 6... 8? He had lost count by he needed a break... desperately.

He slipped the control into his hand and flicked a small button on the side. Selene or Deyna or whoever she was, her eyes grew wide a moment, not in pain but the startlement of something different happening to her and then her eyes closed and she slumped onto his body. A moment later, she was sleeping deeply and soundly.

Rand reached down and caressed her face and said, "I am sorry pet... I told you I wouldn't use this on you... and when you come back to your senses I will take it off again."

She didn't react at all. He slipped her into his arms and slid her under the sheets of his bed, still naked. Her hips rolled and she whimpered as she began to slip into dreams.

Rand grabbed his pants and slid them on as the chime occurred a second time. He slipped his tunic on and finally reached his door, sliding it open. Janel stood there waiting with her medical kit in hand. Her eyes shifted passed him to Deyna in the bed... and the collar back on her neck. She shot an angry glare back to him and started to say something when he raised his hand and said, "Trust me. I will take it off her once she is well. It was the only way I could get ... well... get a break."

Janel shifted back to Deyna and back to him and she began to understand and simply said, "Oh. Where is the remote?"

He showed it to her and he said, "Give it to me."

"No. I won't do that." Rand shook his head and he said, "It is best you examine her while she sleeps. My Yeoman stopped by a little while ago with some PADD's and Deyna nearly attacked her. She is very territorial it seems."

"Join the club." Janel said as she held out her hand for the remote. Finally, Rand rolled his eyes and handed it to her.

He said, "Don't wake her doc. You won't like the results"

"I will keep that in mind. Axel needs to see you in sickbay." Janel said as she stepped inside the room.

"How's P'rreen?" Rand asked suddenly concerned.

"Not well. Something has happened to her and it appears that she needs to return to Cait to get further examinations done on her. That is why Axel wants to talk to you." Janel said as she set her medkit on the desk and started digging out a number of tools.

"What does this have to do with Axel?" Rand asked as she began to scan Deyna.

"P'rreen has bonded with him... albeit temporarily. She won't go anywhere without him." Janel said, "Now go on. I got work to do."

Rand shook his head and turned and left the room, noting the sensitivity of his cock at the moment. It was like he had been in a fuck marathon for the last... he glanced at the time and his eyes widened. It had been 6 hours.

== Axel ==

Axel's was on edge. He kept his eye on P'rreen with lust, need, and wariness. They had never been the best of friends. P'rreen was too altruistic for his tastes. He had spent his life looking for the BBD, looking to make profit. He believed people were liars and cheats and in order to get by in life, you had to be a bigger liar and cheater to win. Not P'rreen though. The Caitian thought people were generally good, worthy of trust and faith. She had had to learn the hard way about the truth of 'civilized society'.

He knew that people were selfish and greedy. Hubrin was a prime example of that. That monster was evil in every sense of the word. If he could find a way to kill that man, he would. He would destroy him to his very core for putting a hand on his P'rreen.

He blinked as he looked down at the curled up Caitian who slept on the floor at his feet. 'His' P'rreen? She wasn't 'His' P'rreen. Sure, he pulled from his own latinum to purchase all the slaves and P'rreen. So... technically, P'rreen was his property. As were the other 7 slaves that he now owned. He picked up a PADD and began preparing a statement.

Rand walked into sickbay to find P'rreen curling up in a tight ball tail coiled up Axel's leg swishing lazily as she slept. Rand wanted to turn away as he glanced down and saw she was as close to naked as she could get, her pussy swollen and throbbing. He glanced away and caught Axel's eyes, saying, "How are things there... umm... Axel?"

Axel looked up from his PADD and said, "Sir, As well as can be. Janel won't let P'rreen out of sickbay and P'reen won't let me go so... here I am."

"Yeah... so I see. What are you doing?" Rand asked tipping his head to the PADD.

"I am requested 6 weeks of leave. The Caitian people want P'rreen back on their homeplanet to do some research on her and ... well... she is... attached to me." Axel said calmly.

"Axel." Rand said as he leaned on the medbed and said, "She isn't your slave. You... you know that right."

"I know!" Axel blurted a little too quick, took a breath and then said, "I... I know that Captain. It's just... I mean. She and I always fight. She doesn't agree with hardly anything I do. I really can't stand being in the room with her half the time. But..."

Rand was silent and listened.

"But... she has always been there to back my play in front of everyone else. She is on the same team and ... well..." Axel fell silent as he looked down at her.

"She is in heat, Axel. I can smell it from here. You have to saturated in her scent. You can't do anything foolish." Rand said calmly.

"Your one to judge with how you treated Deyna." Axel snapped back.

"Learn from my mistakes old friend. Your leave is granted." Rand said as he picked up the PADD and signed it. As that screen closed another popped up and his eyes widened and said, "What is this?"

Axel said, "Oh yeah... you now own 7 slaves. I have signed their rights to the ship and since you own the ship, they are yours now. Do with them what you will."

Rand ran his fingers over the bridge of his nose and said, "Oh I wish you hadn't done that. Free them."

"I can't Rand. As part of the agreement, I am not allowed to 'free' them. Doing so forfeits the purchase and the Orions can come claim them." Axel said calmly.

"Shit." Rand said. "What I am supposed to do with them?"

"Whatever you want." Axel said as he said, "Can I take a shuttle?"

Rand thought a moment, then nodded. He said, "When you get back, I want a new Captain's shuttle ordered."

"Yes sir." Axel said calmly, then looked down at his Kitten and said, "Thank you."

Rand said, "I hope you know what your doing. Good luck. Contact us if you need anything. I will put the shuttle in your care. You can leave when you are ready."

"We will leave within the hour." Axel said.

Rand said, "Good luck old friend."

"You too. How is she?" Axel asked as almost an afterthought.

"Lost and confused. Like her." Rand said pointing to P'rreen.

Axel nodded and said, "Take care sir."

"You too." Rand said and he turned and left the room.

Axel waited a moment before he looked down at P'rreen.

"Would you mind if you had some company?" A voice came from another medbay table.

Axel turned to see Stiath said from his table. Axel turned and said, "What... when you do you get up?"

Stiath hadn't made a sound while he listened to Rand talking. He wasn't ready for that yet. He said, "Just now. You are taking P'rreen to Cait?"

"I am. As soon as I can get going." Axel said calmly as he stood up, scooping his Kitten into his arms.

"I am responsible for what happened to her. I would like the opportunity to help bring her back. With your permission of course." Stiath said as he pulled himself to his feet.

"What about your duties on the ship? What about Rand? Your still healing." Axel said calmly.

"They can wait. this is important. May I accompany you?" Stiath said looking down at P'rreen.

Axel said, "Tell you the truth, I could use a little help on this one. Umm... sure. Let's go."

== 1 hour later ==

Janal walked back into sickbay and turned to check on Stiath... and found him gone. She hit her comm, "Rand, it's Janal. Stiath is gone."

"What?" Rand said calmly but with confusion then tapped his comm and said, "Stephens to Stiath."

When there was no response, he tapped again and said, "Stephens to Stiath. Hey buddy where are you?"

When no response happened, he looked to Ops and said, "Scan the ship for Stiath?"

"His badge is in the infirmary. Sir he was acting very strange earlier. He was insistent on trying to help you in your mission." Janal said over Stiath's comm.

Rand nodded and said, "Well, that makes sense." He turned to Helen and said, "Begin a shipwide search, start in his quarters and in security."

"Yes sir." The Commander said as she turned and left the bridge.

Rand said, "Can you scan the Axel's shuttle?"

"Yes sir. Three life forms. One Caitian, one Human, and one Vulcan. They aren't answering hails." Panko said.

"He's with Axel?" Rand asked.

"It seems that way." The Andorian said with a nod.

"Hail them." Rand said as he tapped his comm and said, "Helen. We found him."

"They are answering." Stiath appeared on the screen with Axel in the back, with P'rreen curled up in his lap. Axel seemed WAY too intimate with P'rreen for his taste. He said, "Commander? What are you doing?"

"Captain, I am taking a few days to assist Axel with P'reen." He said in a calm manner.

"Why? I thought they said fewer was better?" Rand asked.

"Agreed. Captain, I am the reason she is this way. I didn't save her in time. So... I wish to help in her recovery. Please accept my temporary leave." The Vulcan said calmly.

Rand said, "Axel. You cool with this?"

Axel looked up and realized Rand was staring at him and backed away from P'rreen a bit and said, "Yeah Captain. Long as it is okay with you."

Rand hesitated and glanced at Helen as she returned to the bridge. He finally said, "Okay Commander, but when you return, we are going to some words on protocol. Be safe out there."

"Yes, sir. Thank you sir. Defender out." Stiath killed the comm.

== Shuttlecraft Defender ==

Stiath sat at the pilot's seat looking at the incoming comm from the Gambler... and killed the commlink... He glanced back and looked at Axel who returned his attention to P'rreen safely in his arms... The human leaned in and caressed her ear and chuckled when if flicked. He heard Axel whisper, "I will help you baby. I promise. I will bring you back to me..."

Stiath knew only one thing... P'rreen had to die before she was brought back.

Last edited by momadness : 04-14-2018 at 06:38 PM.

Old 04-21-2018, 06:10 PM   #69
anythingulike_69
Literotica Guru

Rand slammed his hand against the turbolift controls, growling "Sickbay."

What was going on with everyone lately? Had they wandering into a fucking parallel dimension or something? Since when did his irritatingly proper Vulcan Security Chief just take it upon himself to go AWOL? Admitting to feeling guilt? Over a public comm channel. In front of the whole bridge crew. That was beyond out of character.

Then there was the CMO. Janel knew that Deyna was his primary concern. So what was with heading back to sickbay rather than immediately reporting her findings? Was she just pissed about the collar?

He flushed uncomfortably. It wasn't like he was betraying Deyna. Right now, she wasn't Deyna. Had no memory of Deyna. He wanted his slave back. His willing slave. Without the collar. Until then, he needed some kind of control.

And what about Reyna? How was he going to explain to her what was going on?
Jesus, when did his life get so fucking complicated?!

The lift stopped and he stormed out, stalking through Sickbay into the CMO's office.

"Report!" he snarled.

Janel looked up, crossing her arms over her chest and arching an eyebrow. "Captain?"

"Goddamn it! Tell me there's a way to fix this. Tell me you can get Deyna back!"
She looked away with a sigh, then looked back. "Is that what you want to hear, or do you want the truth?"

Rand's stomach dropped. "the truth?"

Janel tossed her stylus on the desk, shoving her chair back. "I don't know, ok?" she shouted, then repeated more quietly. "I don't fucking know." First P'rreen, then Deyna. What was the point of being a doctor if she couldn't do anything for the ones who needed her?

"Right now, she seems to have no memory of the ship, or any of the crew." She rubbed her shoulder. "And you're right. She is very territorial," she added wryly. "under normal conditions, when someone is neuralised this way, their mind is completely wiped and their previous identity is gone. They are a blank slate."

It was a blow like a punch to the solar plexus. Rand very nearly doubled over with it, before grasping desperately at the sliver of hope she offered. "Normal conditions?"

"There's something strange going on with her biologically." Janel mused. "Not just the addiction." She sighed. "I need to run more tests."

"But there's a chance?"

"I don't know." The frustration was clear in Janel's voice. "Her hormones and pheromones are all over the chart. Some abnormally high, others almost non-existant. I don't know exactly what the Andorians did to her. Whether what I'm seeing now has to do with that, or with what Hubrin did." She pinced her fingers on the bridge of her nose. "Beyond the addiction, she has some sort of bond with you that I can't decipher. It seems less physical and more psychological. I have no idea how it may have impacted the neuralisation." She sighed. "Unfortunately that's more P'rreen's area of expertise than mine."

The implications hung heavy in the air for a moment.

"Do what you can, Doc," Rand sighed. He held out his hand. "Where's the remote?"

The CMO scowled. "so that whole bit about not using it on her was bullshit?"

Rand felt the heat in his cheeks. "I told you, I needed a break. Once Deyna is back…"

"And if she doesn't come back?"

Rand winced.

"This poor woman is doomed to wear that fucking evil thing for the rest of her life?" Janel scowled. She tossed the remote back to him, calling after him as he turned to leave. "Tell me Captain, who is the Master and who is the slave? You're not Dominant enough to control a pet without mind control?"

Rand ignored the dig, stalking out of Sickbay in the direction of the lift.

"Axel," he muttered to himself, "I hope you're having better luck than I am!"

--

"Doctors!" Dr. T'Mahn pounded on the conference room table. "Doctors, your attention, please."

The commotion settled slightly as the medical professionals around the table turned their attention to the head of the facility.

He absently stroked his hands through his greying mane. The gesture telegraphed his stress and nervousness.

"The Princess will be here in a matter of days. It is vitally important that we keep this information in confidence. No one off Cait knows her true role, and no one outside this facility can know the identity of this patient."

He tapped the PADD on the conference table in front of him. "I trust you've all had time to go over the test results that I received from the Gambler's CMO?" Before the nods and murmurs got out of hand, he continued.

"Dr. V'oahl," he turned to the doctor on his right, "as the head of our Endocrinology Department, I know there are a few additional tests you'll be wanting to run."

V'oahl nodded, her fur dappled golden, even in the harsh conference room light. "Yes, there are some things that the human physician did not know to look for. As I've said many times before, we should be accepting more offworld students, sharing our medical expertise as more Caitians go offplanet."

"Now is not the time to re-hash old arguments, V'oahl," the tawny doctor beside her growled.

She turned with a sneer. "Neuroanthropologists are all the same, M'aahr. You're always more interested in the past than the future!"

"Doctors, please!" T'Mahn snarled. "Can we please keep our focus on the Princess?" He turned to the doctor at the far end of the table. Dr. S'wohl, I assume the Toxicology Department will want some further tests, as well?"

S'wohl's black fur gleamed as he nodded. "We hope to identify the precise combination of drugs she was exposed to, although the time factor could make that difficult depending on how quickly her body metabolises the by-products."

T'Mahn nodded. "Naturally. We can only hope for the best."

"Dr. T'Mahn?" The tawny female halfway down the table raised a tentative hand.

"Yes, Dr. S'rurr?" he acknowledged the biopsychologist.

"What do we know about this human she's bonded with? Does he understand the implications?"

"Yes," the lightly mottled Caitian beside her jumped in. "We may need to separate them as soon as possible."

"I didn't say that, K'aamn," S'rurr interrupted the neurobiologist. "Quite the opposite. It may be harmful to the Princess' psyche to separate them. We'll need to discern the depth of the bond as a first priority."

Several voices chimed in, the volume rising exponentially as each argued that their own tests, their own disciplines deserved priority over the others.

"Enough!" Dr. T'Mahn finally thundered. "V'yall!"

A slender, tawny young male hurried forward. "Yes, Dr. T'Mahn."

"V'yall, please devise a testing schedule based on the availability of facilities and each of our personal schedules." He turned away. "Doctors, please provide your information to my assistant. As lead lab tech, he will ensure the Princess sees each of you in as timely a manner as we can manage. I will inform you all the moment the Princess arrives."

It was clearly a dismissal and they stood up from the table, each heading back to their own department.

--

The young lab tech looked furtively around, and pushed the door chime, waiting impatiently for the door to slide open.

"V'yall," a throaty voice purred. "What news?"

He scurried into the other room, dropping to his knees alongside the chaise where a regal older woman lounged, her fur light grey, splattered with darker patches. "She will be here in a matter of days, Mistress."

"Excellent." The woman smiled darkly, stroking her hand through his short mane. "And she is feral? In heat?"

"It appears so, Mistress."

"Marvelous," she clapped her hands. "This could not have worked out more perfectly if I had planned it myself!"

"Mistress?"

"As Regent, I can insist that the Royal Wedding be pushed ahead. If the Princess should remain unfit to rule, the succession must be secured. Her fiancé becomes her husband. Being in heat, she will be ripe to be impregnated, but in her feral state, she will kill my idiot son." She rolled her eyes, scratching under his chin. "Once the child is born, I, as Regent, will of course accept the mantle of ruling until it comes of age, and the Princess will be executed for murder, or confined to a sanitarium for the rest of her feral days. It's perfect."

A soft knock on the door, had V'yall jumping up and hurrying into the bedchamber as R'othe called "Come."

"Mother," a pure white male hurried into the room. "you called for me?"

"L'ohrn, my precious boy. She's coming back. "P'rreen will be here in a matter of days."

Disappointment shaded his eyes. "Mother, we don't…"

"Don't vex me, boy. The marriage has been arranged since before you were even born. You WILL do your duty."

He sighed. "Yes, Mother."

Old 04-29-2018, 08:52 PM   #70
momadness
Literotica Guru

== Rand ==

Janel's words haunted Rand as he returned to his quarters and hesitantly approached the door. 'You're not Dominant enough to control a pet without mind control?'

He looked down at that remote and stared at it for the longest time. It would be so much easier if he used it. He grumbled and shoved it into his pocket then stepped inside. He found her laying on the bed, collar on her neck, chained to the wall, cuffs on her wrists, wearing her slave attire. She shot up onto her knees, her eyes locked on his for only a moment, then down to his cock. He had never felt like a cow before until now. Needed for his utter.

He walked to her and said, "I am going to uncuff you now and take you off lead off your collar. But you need to be good. Can you do that?"

When he got close enough, she shuffled towards him and he pushed a hand up and yelled, "NO!" he spoke with an angry tone but with direct contact. Was he going to have to train her like he did a dog?

She recoiled back slightly and looked back up at him, her eyes confused. He slowly reached to her cuffs and unfastened them. She reached up and unfastened the lead to her collar. She stared at him trembling. He said, "We are going to have a little talk now."

She looked at him and he could see she didn't understand. He sighed and said, "Come here... come on." He sat at his desk chair and pointed to the floor in front of him. He said, "Come on. It's okay."

Slowly, more like a cat than a human, she crawled off the bed and sat down in front of him, her back to the door. He put a hand to his chest and said, "Rand. Rand." He indicated that was his sound. He looked at her and gently put a hand to her chest and said, "Deyna. Deyna." he patted his own chest saying, "Rand." He patted hers and said, "Deyna."

She looked at him curiously... then mocked him slowly tapping his chest saying, "R... Raaaand..." She curled her lip as if that name didn't taste good to say.

Rand nodded and tapped her chest saying, "Deyna."

She tapped her own chest and said, "Selene..." She looked at him like he had lost it by calling her that other name.

His comm chirped and Helen came on the comm, "Rand, it's your daughter! She slipped away from me! She is heading..."

The door to his quarters opened and Rayna raced into the room. Rayna's eyes went wide and she raced to her mom and hugged her hard! Rand said, "Wait... no!"

It was too late! Selene pushed Rayna away, throwing her into the bed! Rand leapt up and yelled, "Rayna!!"

Their daughter looked shocked that her mom would do that do her! She curled back into her dad.

"R... rayna?" Selene said as her expression shifted from protective defense to realization of what she had done. She whispered, "Rand.... What... what's happening?"

Rand held Rayna to his chest and angrily said, "She is our daughter! You attacked her. What are you thinking?"

Deyna/Selene looked at Rand in shock... then turned and bolted out of the Captain's quarters!

Rand looked to Rayna and said, "Are you okay?"

"What's wrong with her?" she asked.

"She is hurt in the head baby. We are trying to help her though... Are you okay?" Rand asked again.

"I am fine daddy. That's not mom. I... I think I am going back to Auntie Helen." She pushed away and raced out, running to the one woman who did keep her safe.

Rand cursed to himself as he left the room and headed out to find Deyna.

== Axel/P'rreen/Stiath ==

Stiath said, "Landing the shuttle on Terminal 17-220." Slowly the shuttle touched the ground and he said, "Powering down the systems now."

Axel looked at P'rreen and said, "We are home baby. Come on." He stood up and helped her to her feet.

As they walked to the ramp off the shuttle, a comm came over the system and said, "Standby departing the shuttle 17-220. Standby!"

The hatch was already nearly completely open when teh message came through and almost instantly dozens of cameras seemed to flash in their direction, reporters began popping questions, microphones and drones flew dangerously close to them! Axel instantly went into defensive mode and yelled, "Back up people?!"

Stiath stepped between P'rreen and the reporters as well trying to block them from getting to her. He said, "Please refrain from asking questions."

"Princess! Are you coming back to claim the throne? Why are you here? Princess! Princess why?" The reporters got louder and louder as they tried to talk over one another!

Axel didn't see what happened when P'rreen reacted. All he saw was the reporters suddenly looking up and growing quiet! He looked up and saw P'rreen hanging from a bar about 30 feet up, pulling onto it! She had apparently leapt onto the shuttle and leapt into the air catching the bar! She glanced around, clearly panicked. Seeing jungle in the distance, she leapt from rod to rod of the underside of the next level of the dock to head that direction!

As she was about to leap back down on the deck, inches from safety, she froze in mid leap a second... and vanished in a transporter beam.

Axel and Stiath looked at each other a moment... then felt the locks of transporters grabbing them as well!

Old 05-02-2018, 09:33 PM   #71
anythingulike_69
Literotica Guru

Heart pounding in fear and confusion, Deyna turned and fled.

Nothing made sense anymore! Nothing was right.

Pain throbbed through her temples and she stumbled against the corridor wall. A nearby door slid open and she slipped through into a … greenhouse? Wincing at the bright light, somehow intensifying the pain, she crumpled forward, crawling in among the giant green fronds edging the path, curling her arms around her knees and rocking forward, clenching her eyes shut as she pressed her palms against her temples.

Things were so simple before the auction. She was Selene. She was a slave. She always had been and always would be. She lived to serve. There was nothing else.

But here… everything was different. Everything was wrong.

She was purchased. She was owned. But her Master… her… R-rand… he seemed reluctant. As if he didn't even want a slave. Didn't want to use her as she was meant to be used. So then why did he purchase her? What did he want of her? Why was she here? Why did he call her by another name?

That at least she could understand. It was a Master's right to choose.

But why did that name seem familiar somehow? Why did she have these flashes in her mind? Images of another reality. A time when she was not a slave. A time when she piloted a ship. A time when she gave birth to a daughter.

It made no sense. It was not possible. She was born and raised a slave. It was all she knew… all she remembered. And pleasure slaves were not for breeding. She had no child.

She whimpered as the pain in her head intensified, stronger even than the hunger in her belly, the aching emptiness in her core.

She blinked.

And blinked again.

She looked around the small area, lush and green, filled with the scent of blooms and the moist humid air of the jungle.

Where was she? How did she get in this garden?

Confusion knit Selene's brow. Had her Master sent her on some strange errand? She couldn't remember…

--

Rand stopped at the nearest console. "Computer. Scan the ship for adult Orion lifesigns."

"There are eight adult Orion lifesigns onboard."

Shit. He'd already forgotten about his other seven passengers. "Locations?"

The computer responded, "There are three Orion lifesigns registering in Holodeck 2, two in the Forward Officers Lounge, one in Sickbay, one in Engineering and one in Biosphere Pod 5.

Rand sighed, heading for Biosphere Pod 5 first as it was the closest.

--

Panic turned to cornered self-defense in the matter of an instant as the freedom of the jungle disappeared from P'rreen's view and sterile white walls and polished stone floors materialised in its place.

She snarled and hissed, extending her claws as her eyes flew from one strange face to the next.

The shimmer of a transporter heralded the materialisation of two more people in the small, crowded room and P'rreen's yowl of warning turned into a joyful greeting as she rushed Axel, curling around him.

Angry voices rose as the strange, white-coated males gestured between the two of them and began to advance.

P'rreen snarled, planting herself between her mate and the threat in front of them, her tail curling around him, holding him safe, as she crouched, ready to spring and defend them both.

Strong hands carefully petted her head, stroked over her shoulders and back. "Easy, kitten. Relax." The warm, deep voice eased her wariness, soothing her as the gentle motion of his hand began to melt away her tension. "That's my pretty kitty. Everything's alright."

The gently murmuring tone of the voice didn't change at all as Axel demanded of the room in general, "What the fuck is going on here? Why is the press mistaking us for some damn Princess? Where is Doctor T'Mahn? He knows why we're here."

Old 05-10-2018, 11:57 AM   #72
momadness
Literotica Guru

BIOSPHERE POD 5*

Rand had sealed the doors to the sphere after learning of Deyna's whereabouts.* He reached the door in and hesitated a moment.* His mind went back to Rayna and her reaction to Deyna.* She had actually acknowledged her mom was not here and that Helen was somehow her Aunt.* Both thoughts unnerved him.* If he didn't figure something out soon, Rayna may start to grow permanently attached to Helen.**

"Computer, Unseal the Biosphere door.* Seal the door after I enter."* Rand said then stepped into the room, hearing the shields go down, then go back up as he walked in.

The biosphere was one of the more unusual rooms on the ship.* A large dome with holographic walls and ceilings to allow for artificial 'sunlight' in.* Plants of every kind filled the room from any variety of planets.* There was a large vegetable path, a batch of fruit trees, even a few carnivorious plants about.* The air was thick and humid.

He glanced around the pathway and saw no one else in the room.* He could feel eyes on him though.* He knew he was being watched.* Slowly, he walked to the replicator and ordered up a deep dish pepperoni pizza and then took it to the picnic table in the middle of the biosphere.* He set it down, knowing aroma from it would whift throughout the entire place.

It was one of the strange things that Deyna had learned to enjoy from the human culture.* When they had been together the first time, she had this strange balance of refusing to surrender to anyone and refusing to accept any other cultural habits, such as different kinds of foods.* He had recalled coming into his quarters one evening early though and found she had eaten nearly a half a pepperoni pizza and when he caught her, he knew he had finally broken through a wall of defense she had built up.

On those special days they shared together, he would create one of these pizzas and they would share it as a symbol of important changes.* He walked back to the replicator and ordered a glass a Tea and a glass of Ticat for Deyna.* As he turned around, he saw her peaking out from behind one of the trees curious as to what he was up to.

He made no movement towards her, just walked to the table, set the glass down, and then sat down and picked up a slice of the pizza and started to eat on it.

He played his first hand... now it was time to play hers.

== Axel/Stiath ==

"Just relax,"* one of the doctors said as he eyed P'rreen cautiously, holding a medical tricorder that buzzed rapidly.

Axel glanced to Stiath who stood a few feet away without any expression.* He turned back and said, "What just happened to us out there?"

"It would be impossible to keep the First Daughter of the Queen R'othe.* I am sure she will hold a feast in your honor for returning her back to her people."* A thick Caitian male said as he walked through the crowd towards the two.* He was muscular and lean, carried a mane of matted brown fur.* Axel could swear he was part lion.

"First Daughter? I... I mean?"* He petted P'rreen gently under the chin and then noticed the disapproving looks from the others in the room.* P'rreen, sensing the danger had ebbed slightly remained crouched, but curled around his leg more.* Axel said, "She never said she was a First Daughter."

"I suspect, given her desires, this is the last place she wishes to be."* The Doctor said then squatted near P'rreen and began to purr and sniff several times.* P'rreen looked at him curiously.

Dr. V'oahl, who had scanned her initially said, "It appears she has a high level of Tri-fractalCompula in her system from what I can see.* It would be possible to remove the gas in her system."

"I see."* The lion said as he stood up and said, "Prepare the decon room.* We can perform the procedure there."

"Umm... what procedure are you talking about?"* Axel said as he brought P'rreen to her feet.* She turned and curled into him, knowing safety would be there.

"Son, you brought her to us to heal her right?"* He waited for him to nod and then said, "Then let us heal her.* She won't listen to us right now.* You embody her entire presence.* We will need you to give her this..."

He nodded his head and another Caitian walked closer and handed him a hypospray.* He said, "It will only put her to sleep.* She won't feel a thing, I promise."

Axel glanced to Stiath once more.* This time, P'rreen also followed his glance and saw Stiath too.* Her mannerism shifted from compassion for her Master to rage for the Vulcan!

She leapt out of his arms, claws drawn and screaming in rage!* The action shocked everyone in the room, including the Vulcan who took a step back!

Axel thrust the hypospray into P'rreen's naked leg with a hiss and the woman fell slump to the ground.* He looked to the Vulcan and said, "What was that?"

"Perhaps the gas has had unseen side effects."* The Vulcan said logically.*

Axel scooped up his pet and looked to the lion and said, "Umm... Lead the way."

Old 05-13-2018, 02:46 PM   #73
anythingulike_69
Literotica Guru

Selene peeked curiously at her new Master-who-was-not-a-Master, wondering again at the strangeness of this place, his odd behaviour. What was he doing? What did he want? Was she not desirable? Did he prefer men? Why would he purchase a slave that he didn't want?

Maybe…

She cocked her head slightly, eyes narrowing. He seemed to enjoy when she pushed, when she took what she needed… maybe he preferred to submit? Maybe he wanted a Mistress rather than a slave?

It seemed odd, and still didn't really explain why he purchased a slave he didn't want, but what else was she to think?

Nothing made sense here!

A tantalising scent began to snake through the air, mingling with the wild green and floral scents that were already there. A tempting scent that triggered a rumbling in her belly, her mouth watering.

She frowned, ducking lower and peeking again.

His musk was there. His scent. Teasing at her hunger, ramping up her need.
But there was something else as well… something she was sure she'd never smelled before and yet, at the same time teased at her mind with a sense of familiarity. Something that prodded at her empty belly. Called to her.

She peeked again, watching him set out something on the table. Food and drink.

Her belly clenched. Would he share? Would she be allowed a taste? She hadn't had her slave nutribar for today. Was he aware of how long it had been since she was fed? Or was she being punished for running? For hurting the strange child?

The rumbling clenching in her belly made her decision for her. Slowly, slowly, she crawled forward, keeping her eyes properly lowered. When she reached his feet, she knelt up, lifting her tits and spreading her knees, still keeping her eyes downcast, though she couldn't holdback from licking her lips. The mouth-watering scent was even more incredibly tantalising up close.

She waited for any indication of his intention.

--

"Umm... Lead the way."

Axel cradled P'rreen closer. He couldn't shake the sense of foreboding that had enveloped him. He had no real reason not to trust these doctors and yet… something seemed off.

Maybe it was just the mind-boggling revelation?

First Daughter!

P'rreen was a First Daughter. It seemed so impossible, and yet, didn't it explain some of her attitude? She would have been raised to the highest standard of behaviour. To put duty and responsibility above all else.

No wonder she despised him. He was the opposite of everything she was raised to believe! He wasn't good enough to muck her stables. He rolled his eyes. Assuming she had stables.

He sighed, crushing down the tiny hope he'd been holding deep inside that she would not reject what he felt growing between them after she was healed.

A First Daughter would not… could not… consort with the likes of him. It would never be allowed even if she wanted to be with him.

Which she wouldn't.

A tawny young male stepped forward, reaching out to pull P'rreen out of his arms, but Axel stepped back with a scowl, twisting her out of his hold.

"V'yall!" Dr. T'Mahn growled. "You overstep your place!"

V'yall bowed low, apologising profusely as he palmed the small injector he held, surreptitiously tucking it into his pocket.

T'Mahn turned to Axel. "Apologies, Lieutenant. If you will bring her this way?"

Axel nodded, lifting her closer as P'rreen shifted in his arms with a small whimper. Following close behind T'Mahn, they walked through several glass enclosed corridors, surrounded on all sides by lush vegetation.

P'rreen shifted again, blinking.

"Ummm… I don't know what was in that hypo, but she's waki-…" Before Axel could finish the sentence, P'rreen shot out of his hold, scrambling away from the white-coated strangers surrounding them. She snarled and hissed, claws extended.

A phaser blast streaked across her shoulder, barely missing her as she leapt out of the way, diving through the glass and loping away through the dense vegetation, out of sight in a matter of moments.

Axel rounded on Stiath. "What the fuck!!"

The Vulcan raised an eyebrow, the only change in his serene expression. "The logical option was to simply stun her."

"Well that worked real fucking well, didn't it?" Axel spun, climbing through the shattered glass.

"Lieutenant!" Dr. T'Mahn warned. "It's too dangerous to go alone!"

"From where I stand, Doc, I'm the one in the least danger from P'rreen." He turned and ran in the direction he'd seen her run.

T'Mahn turned back to the Vulcan with a concerned expression. "There are much more dangerous things out there than one slight, feral Caitian."

A fact Stiath was counting on. "The Lieutenant can take care of himself."

"We must form a rescue party and go after them." Dr. T'Mahn wrung his hands, looking around the corridor. "Where is V'yall?"

--

R'othe ended the transmission from V'yall with a wide, predatory grin. Everything was going according to plan.

She opened a channel to her son. Schooling her features into an appropriate expression of concern, she spoke as soon as he answered.

"L'ohrn. P'rreen has fled into the jungle before completing her treatment. She must be found."

"Surely Mother, there are others more capable than I…"

"You will track her, claim her and breed her. NOW! I will not have all our plans ruined because you can't be bothered to do your duty to this family. To all of Cait!"

"Yes, Mother," L'ohrn sighed, ending the transmission.

R'othe settled back with a satisfied purr. Soon. Soon her idiot son would be dead and P'rreen would be carrying the royal heir. All according to plan.

Old 05-19-2018, 05:22 PM   #74
momadness
Literotica Guru

== Axel ==

"I got a bad feeling about this." Axel muttered to himself as he stepped through glass into the jungle.

"I will come with you." Stiath said as he approached calmly, "You will need someone to watch your back."

Axel glanced back once more and then said, "You may in charge on the ship, but here... I am in charge. You agree to that or you can sit here and wait like the rest of them."

Stiath looked slightly annoyed at the demand being pushed on him but finally, realizing it might be the only way to cover his tracks when he murdered P'rreen, he nodded. It nothing else, he would kill Axel too though such an action would be regrettable.

Axel said, "Okay then. Let's go."

The two men slipped into the woods and began to walk along, holding their phasers and a pair of flashlights. It didn't take them too long before the sounds of the kingdoms faded away into the sounds of the jungle. Strange sounding birds chirping, croaking, and dozens of other strange noises he was not familiar with filled his ears.

The two men said little as they walked further in. Stiath pulled out his tricorder and began to scan the area. He said, "I have her on sensors."

"You have her? How do you have her? She is only wearing that slave garb." Axel said calmly, glancing at his readings.

The truth was, there was a window in which Axel and P'rreen had been asleep and he had injected a small tracer under P'rreen and Axel's skin. Stiath simply responded with evasion, "Her life signs are in the database and that is what we are tracking. She is moving further out.

The distant sound of water grew closer and closer as they approached a river that had a strong undercurrent. As they approached, Stiath looked at the readings and noticed she had crossed over the river and was heading towards a large what could only be an abandoned city of some kind.

"Look." Axel said pointing towards wooden rope bridge. He said, "Really? This is the 25th century and these people use rope bridges?"

The two men walked out onto the bridge slowly, one at a time, Axel taking the lead. As they walked along slowly, the beep in the tricorder grew closer and closer. Stiath said, "She is coming towards us. She is..."

Axel held a death grip on the ropes when P'rreen seemed to come out of no where, attacking Stiath of all people! He spun to yell something... then lost his balance and found himself toppling into the river below!

The current quickly snagged him and pulled him away from the bridge. He yelled for help as the current sucked him around the bend and out of sight! He tried to swim for all his life as he felt the current getting faster and more frothy! He didn't realize it till he was in the middle of the air that he had been fallen into a water fall!

He yelled in panic, losing his weapon and light! He hit the water 70 feet below with a crash!!! All went black!

== Rand ==

Rand sat quietly and waited for Deyna... or Selene... or whoever she was at that point to finally crawl to him in her inbred ways and taking a place at his feet. She took a perfect Nadu position, then to his surprise, watched her tear off her own clothing, tossing it away, then retaking the position. He watched her chest expand and contract, her breasts hard, her nipples harder. He looked down her body to see a single wet droplet of her cum had splashed on the deck between her legs.

He arched his eye and then said, "Your name..." He hesitated as she jerked at his voice, then spoke a hair softer saying, "Your name is not Selene, it is Deyna. Say it."

She remained in position as her stomach growled loud enough for everyone around her to hear it. He said, "Say it Deyna. What is your name?"

"Sel... " She hesitated, struggling with what was in her versus what she was commanded to do and finally said, "Dey.... Deyna Master."

"That's right. On both counts. Your name is Deyna. I am your Master." Rand said calmly as he caught her eyes shift towards him a moment, a small smile cracked, then returned to her position.

He said, "I own you. You answer to me and no one else. Do you understand?"

She gave a nod, hiding a small smile. Apparently this is what she needed to hear.

He reached to the pizza, pulled a smaller piece of the pie, rolled the crust into a U, then said, "Take this Deyna. It's pizza. You can have a slice or two. Take it."

She looked hesitant at first. Suspiciously at it a moment. Apparently the smell only went so far. She looked at him and he sighed and said, "Trust. Okay. Here."

He turned the pizza to him and took a bite out of it, chewing on it a moment, then swallowing. He said, "It's not poisoned or anything."

Her stomach growled again and she looked at it and went to snatch for it! He jerked back and said, "Hold." She looked at him in half reach frozen. He said, "What is your name?"

"S.... Deyna." She said and then returned to the slave position. He said, "Let me see your hands." As she obey, he slipped the slice into it and said, "You may eat."

She looked at it and took a bite. With a groan, she shoveled the rest of it down in a few bites. She looked to the remaining pie and he said, "You want more?"

She nodded. He said, "Then let's talk, Deyna." This pie is yours. I just need to know if you felt anything about that little girl that walked into our room?"

Old 05-20-2018, 05:11 PM   #75
anythingulike_69
Literotica Guru

"Your name is not Selene, it is Deyna. Say it."

She shifted, enjoying the feel of his eyes roving over her naked flesh. If the heat growing in them was any indicator, perhaps he did want a slave after all.

Her stomach rumbled, aching and empty, interrupting her musings.

"Say it Deyna. What is your name?"

"Sel…" the answer was rote… automatic… but it was a Master's right to choose his property's name. "Dey… Deyna, Master." She concentrated on remembering the new name.

"That's right. On both counts. Your name is Deyna. I am your Master."

She could hear the satisfaction in his voice, and dared to peek up at him. He really was a very handsome man. Tall and strong. Pleasing to the eye. She was fortunate to have been purchased by him, no matter how strange her new circumstances. She bit back a tiny smile as she quickly lowered her eyes back down.

"I own you. You answer to me and no one else. Do you understand?"

Another small smile lit her face as she nodded her understanding. Pleasure curled in her core, throbbing between her thighs. Finally something made sense. Her Master acknowledged his ownership, claimed her obedience.

This was right. This was as it was meant to be.

Some of the tension released from her shoulders. Peace settled her soul.

He reached for the food on the table, offering her a piece.

She hesitated, peering at him. What did he expect now? Slaves were occasionally allowed to feed themselves, but they did not eat before their Masters. It wasn't right.

He took it back, turning it and taking a large bite before holding it out again. Her stomach rumbled again in protest and she reached for the food.

"Hold."

She froze in place, locking her eyes onto him.

"What is your name?"

"S.... Deyna." She remembered the new name, repeating it to herself in her head.

"Let me see your hands."

She held out her hands, palm up, and he placed the food into them.

"You may eat."

She peered at the strange food a moment, her mouth watering at the tempting aroma. She took a small, cautious bite and the salty spicy flavour burst over her tongue. She moaned softly, quickly wolfing down the rest of the slice. She looked longingly at the remaining food, barely registering his questions.

"Let's talk, Deyna. This pie is yours. I just need to know if you felt anything about that little girl that walked into our room?"

Deyna shrunk back, her eyes lowered, cheeks flushed. "I am sorry, Master," she whispered. "I was startled. I… I did not mean to hurt the child, or frighten her."

"That's all you felt? Startled?"

She looked into his eyes, unable to read his thoughts. What did he want her to say? She thought back. Remembered his anger, his shouting. Our daughter. He'd called the child our daughter.

Not possible! It was not possible! She was a slave. She had no daughter.

Was it some kind of trick? Why would he do that? Was he a madman?

Pain shot through her temple and she lifted a hand with a wince, rubbing at her forehead. Or was she the one losing her mind?

The child… Rayna?

The name seemed familiar somehow but…

Not possible!

Tears filled her eyes as confusion swirled, the pain intensifying. "I don't… I can't…" She looked up, her eyes pleading, "Master?" The room spun, her breath catching as her eyes rolled back and she slid into unconsciousness.

--

P'rreen aborted her attack, spinning past the enemy to dive into the river after her struggling mate. She snatched at him, but only succeeded in shredding his clothing with her claws as he was dragged away around the bend.

Grabbing at a low hanging limb, she clambered up, swinging quickly through the jungle canopy toward the falls with a yowl of concern. She needed to catch him before he was swept over!

Seeing his bobbing form carried swiftly in her direction by the current, she wrapped a vine around her wrist, anchoring herself with her tail and stretched, reaching for him as he swept past. Managing to snag his shirt, she sagged in relief, only to feel the already torn fabric shred in her claws as the river dragged him away again.

She yowled again in frustration and clambered further on. Her only hope now was to find him on the other side of the whitewater and hope he survived the fall.
When she finally reached the pool at the bottom of the falls, she scanned the water.

There!

Diving in, she wrapped an arm around his limp form and towed him to the bank, dragging him up onto the shore.

A large bruise was swelling up his right temple, another colouring his jawline. She dragged at his tattered shirt, baring his chest and pressing her face to it, listening intently. Relief washed over her as the slow, steady thump of his heartbeat filled her ear. The slow rise of his chest lifted her face.

She sat back, looking down at him.

Mate.

She leaned down, sniffing at his bruises, licking a soft swipe against them. No hint of blood. She rubbed her cheek against his with a soft purr, marking him.

Mate.

She ripped his torn shirt away, running her fingers over his arms and chest, checking for broken bones. Then she explored again with nose and tongue, sniffing at his chest, licking at his nipples, rubbing her cheek against his belly.

The tantalising scent coming from the bulge straining at his pants drew her attention lower.