His Partners Daughter (closed)

He was not romantic, he conquered, he didn’t cuddle. But that is exactly what they were doing now, one could call this romantic...and it had been HIS idea...and he wanted more...this was so...so...strange
 
She looked around the office and spotted a tie hanging up a spare perhaps and grinned as they deank the water and ate the energy bars. This had been amazing and she strangely wanted more... Of this... Of him... What the hell was going on with her.
 
He began to feel refreshed, they had already had an amazing night. The most amazing night of sex, he shook his head, lovemaking?, the word scared him but was accurate. He only knew one thing.

“Ember, don’t go, I don’t want to stop, tonight...you...have been incredible, but I want to keep going...I want more”. And he kissed his amazing, young lover.
 
I have no intention of going anywhere and glad to hear you don't want me to go.

She smiled pressing into the kiss passionately.

In fact...

She stood after the kiss broke and stalked over to the tie then back over to him tie in hand and a devious glint in her eyes.
 
He saw the look in her eye, and felt his cock twitch excitedly in expectation.

"So my little vixen, what kind of wickedness is going through that beautiful mind?"
 
He saw the ties in her hands, and as she took hold of his arms, he happily complied. They had already experienced enough together, that he knew she was all about pleasure. He was a willing passenger on any trip she wanted to take him.

The tie around his eyes, he smiled, looking forward to the next sensation, his cock hardening. "My turn", he couldn't wait.

Then he felt her, her legs against his, her bottom grazing over his erection, swaying, teasing..

Mmmmmmm, was all she heard
 
Grinding slowly turned into bouncing riding as she gasped. One hand reaching back to slightly grip his hip the other rubbing his thighs. She knew she could go for a long time like this with most lovers however most lovers couldn't last long like this.
 
As she grinded, he pushed, as she bounced he bucked up to meet her. She wanted to tease, he relished teasing. "Oh, yes baby, ride me..."
 
She rode with an almost wild abandon as she tossed her head back bouncing down harder against him.

Yes...
 
The sensations while blinded were magnified, wonderful. He felt her driving up and down on him, down, back up and then fully impaling again. Her using her body, and strength to pound up and down, in pleasuring and enjoying his cock. "Fuck Yes, Ember....Ride me baby". Still constrained, he was thrusting his pelvis up as hard as he could in meeting her fury...
 
Bouncing more and more intently only to slow down a bit to toy with her lover as she shifted to face him as she rode and nipped at his lips and bounced a breast before his lips.
 
He felt her spin, even blindfolded, he perfectly pictured his lover mounting and facing him. As she slowed down, the intensity only increased, her could feel every inch of her tightness sliding down and taking him. "OOOOHHHH" he groaned.

She nibbled at his lips, he tried to respond but found air, she teased and rode, kiss and gone, her erect nipples sliding over his lips, and his tongue darted, back again and his teeth found her erect nipple, just a little bite, he could play too...
 
Now and then she would speed up again drawing this out for both of them as long as they could handle it.

Talk to me lover...
 
Billy laughed at the request, he was just enjoying being pounded, used, he smiled his killer smile, "TALK! My God Ember, where have you been all my life...oh fuck this is gooood" He threw his head back laughing as he lifted his chair off the ground bucking up into his lover...
 
She didn't dare say bording schools all over Europe but simply joined him in a laugh as she rode more intently once more.

She was having fun and only she somewhere in her inebriated knew what Tuesday morning held for her lover.
 
Blindfolded, yet knowing a beautiful women was wrapped around you, vigorously riding your erection, he was in heavan, he smiled to himself, 'Fucking Heaven'. "Oh fuck Ember, mmmm" he groaned.

Was this possibly real or a fantasy, one night, or had he maybe met 'her', who the fuck was she and planet of the amazons had she appeared from?
 
Finally she knew they were both growing close as she made her demand purred into his ear.

Now lover
 
She felt him deeply inhale and exhale, his breath quickened, his cock ready to perform on command, and so he fired his hips up, "Aaahhhh" Down. Up once more. Down and a third time, as hard as he could drive, and he tightened and released, now bucking like he was convuling, he drove his cock up into Ember and fired he cum one more time...
 
Licking at his lips purring orgasm dancing once more over her nerves as she slowly calmed her riding.

Very good....
 
Still feeling her clamped on top of him, their juices flowing down, everything felt so good

More than good...PERFECT...
 
She curled draping over his shoulder nibbling at his neck as they sat there basking in the sensations. Her eyes closed feeling... Happy... Content... And definitely wanted to see more of him than a none night stand... She still couldn't believe that but it was the truth.
 
She felt incredible, molded around him, melting into him. Still biting, nibbling, insatiable. He was completely captivated.

"Soo, lover, are you planning to untie me...I am perfectly fine if the answer is...no"
 
I could but I'm comfy right now with you like this.

The thought did dance briefly through her mind of him holding her however.
 
He smiled, blindfolded, hands tied, and feeling amazing

"Take as long as you want baby...all I ask is that you kiss me"
 
Back
Top