Old 07-11-2018, 05:43 PM   #101
Lady_Jade666
Literotica Guru

After there meals she smiled at him collecting the plates and began washing them. She looked up seeing her reflection in a small mirror, she notice a big change. It was in her eyes, not primal like Albert's but a different eye color, her eyes were a brighter brown. She shrugged it off, and sighed softly.

She was rubbing her neck and groaned a little, her neck hurt. "I think I am going to sleep for a nap, I am just really tired" She kissed him and smiled. "I am alright but you have work to do, Umbrella won't run itself"

My Roleplay Ideas

The Titan (Looking for someone for this)

Futuristic RP

The Hidden Hunter

Super Hero/Villain Rp's Nedding People

Magneto's Fury

Thread's Needing Active Writers

Holographic Love
The Wolves Heart

Son's Of Anarchy
The Lingering Beast

Old 07-17-2018, 12:24 PM   #102
havu
Literotica Guru

Okay, my love. He kissed her and went to get dressed for work. He put on a blue t shirt with black pants and a black trench coat to cover up his muscles. He put on his black glasses and saw her fell asleep. I went over to her and kissed her on the forehead and pulled the blanket over her and was heading towards the door. I heard a whining sound and open the door and saw my dog.

Old 07-17-2018, 02:55 PM   #103
Lady_Jade666
Literotica Guru

When she woke up she sat up and noticed that he was gone, she got up and began to get some work done. She looked in a mirror smiling at herself, she turned sideways and rubbed her stomach with her hands, smiling. If there baby kept getting big at this rate, the baby would be born in a matter of weeks.

My Roleplay Ideas

Futuristic RP

The Hidden Hunter

Magneto's Fury

Holographic Love
The Wolves Heart

Son's Of Anarchy
The Lingering Beast

Old 07-20-2018, 02:08 PM   #104
havu
Literotica Guru

I pet my dog a few times and told him to go into your room and protect you and the baby. The dog did not know what did I mean by a baby yet. I looked at the dog and said. "You will see when you see her."I let him in and closed the door and walked out and head to headquarters. Everyone was surprised when I had returned to work after the accident.

"Mr. Wesker the higher ups want to have a meeting with you, " asked by a receptionist. He asked her where is the meeting being at and what time? The receptionist replied back saying "the meeting will be in the conference room at 3 pm." He looked at his watch and saw it was only 12 pm. He walked to his desk and waved to her saying I will be there.

Old 07-21-2018, 09:31 AM   #105
Lady_Jade666
Literotica Guru

She got dressed and noticed she was much bigger then yesterday and her pregnancy was seen. But she did what she had to and then was in the same meeting as Wesker, she had a bad feeling these were the owners

My Roleplay Ideas

Futuristic RP

The Hidden Hunter

Magneto's Fury

Holographic Love
The Wolves Heart

Son's Of Anarchy
The Lingering Beast

Old 07-21-2018, 08:36 PM   #106
havu
Literotica Guru

I saw you attending the same meeting. I glanced at you before turning to face the owners.

The owners all looked at me. "Wesker what do you have to say about this accident?"

I have nothing to say except for my lady and I managed to escape from death. I have dealt with Chris. The only one alive is his sister.

Old 07-21-2018, 08:40 PM   #107
Lady_Jade666
Literotica Guru

She looked up at the owner and knew she was going to have it, she just hoped to god they didn't want to experiment on her child, she would not allow it. She rubbed her stomach the little one never stopped moving it felt like.

My Roleplay Ideas

Futuristic RP

The Hidden Hunter

Magneto's Fury

Holographic Love
The Wolves Heart

Son's Of Anarchy
The Lingering Beast

Old 07-21-2018, 08:52 PM   #108
havu
Literotica Guru

The owner looked at her. "Hope you did a great job this time." I am really proud of you and Wesker

Old 07-21-2018, 09:35 PM   #109
Lady_Jade666
Literotica Guru

She was surprised by how the owner she smiled "Thanks Ma'am" She said softly and smiled at wesker

My Roleplay Ideas

Futuristic RP

The Hidden Hunter

Magneto's Fury

Holographic Love
The Wolves Heart

Son's Of Anarchy
The Lingering Beast

Old 07-23-2018, 04:22 PM   #110
havu
Literotica Guru

The owner smiled at Hopr and Wesker. "Your welcome Hope." There is about to be a change in the corporation. The rest of you can leave. We need to talk with Wesker in private about the change that is about to happen.

Old 07-23-2018, 04:44 PM   #111
Lady_Jade666
Literotica Guru

She looked at Wesker, she couldn't go? why she began to wonder, she kissed Wesker and took off for the lab, curious as to what it was about.

My Roleplay Ideas

Futuristic RP

The Hidden Hunter

Magneto's Fury

Holographic Love
The Wolves Heart

Son's Of Anarchy
The Lingering Beast

Old 07-27-2018, 06:19 PM   #112
havu
Literotica Guru

He kissed her back and held onto her hand before letting go.

He turns around and face the owner. The discussion lasted until around evening when the sun is slowly coming down. He opened the door to the conference room and headed back to the lab to find Hope. He wants to see her so bad after being held up in the discussion with the owner for so long. When he opened the door to her lab he smelled delicious and mouthwatering food being made by the lady he loves. He stepped into the lab and his dog jumps at him. He smiled and pet and played with the dog.

Old 07-28-2018, 10:24 AM   #113
Lady_Jade666
Literotica Guru

She sighed softly it was one of those days she watched him play with the dog and could not help but laugh. She rubbed her neck and felt the baby move, she sighed. "I've been taking vitimans the baby is sucking the life out of me" she chuckled. "I am taking prenatal drugs to help. A woman was never meant for life to grow so fast, but we will be fine" she smiled

My Roleplay Ideas

Futuristic RP

The Hidden Hunter

Magneto's Fury

Holographic Love
The Wolves Heart

Son's Of Anarchy
The Lingering Beast

Old 08-02-2018, 12:35 PM   #114
havu
Literotica Guru

He felt someone looking at him and his dog. He felt her eyes on him. He turned around and looked at her with eyes filled with love. I get up and walk towards to her and wrap my arms around her waist. "I am sorry my love." I wish I could help you with the baby. "What does the prenatal drugs do my love?" He asked her. He kisses her forehead and cheeks.

Old 08-07-2018, 06:55 AM   #115
Lady_Jade666
Literotica Guru

She smiles ",it just helps make us healthy" she walked up to him. "Sadly being preagnet makes me rather horny" she chuckled what she did not tells him that was why she wore skirts. She kissed him. She enjoyed being with him. "I'm going to take a cold shower. Meaning she was horny.

My Roleplay Ideas

Futuristic RP

The Hidden Hunter

Magneto's Fury

Holographic Love
The Wolves Heart

Son's Of Anarchy
The Lingering Beast