Which category?

I don't know what you intend to do with that plot bunny, but there is a "Toys and Masturbation" category that would seem pretty likely.

Yep, that seems like the obvious choice. I could also see doing a Non Consent story about a toy that was hijacked by a hacker while in use, but the possibilities there seem kind of narrow.

Take the toy out and the "non consent" is over.

Exactly. You'd need a scenario where you can't just take it out or turn it off. I can think of one or two off hand, but there can't be many of those that weren't already non consent before the hacker even got involved.

Maybe if the hacker is female it could go to Lesbian.
If the hacker is alien and gets off on it, to non-human.
In an off-world setting it could be Sci-Fi.
If the hacking is done with loving intent and it builds an HEA ending, then to Romance.
If the hacker is evil and merciless, then to Erotic Horror.
etc, etc.

In any case, if it isn't comfortable than the victim would just take it out.

The Hush in particular is vulnerable to tracking, as every Hush has the same Blutooth device name—making it easy to spot one while scanning. Lomas noted that while walking in Berlin recently with a Bluetooth discovery app on his phone, "I was genuinely surprised to see the Hush BLE name, LVS-Z001, pop up."

Voyeur/Exhibitionism or BDSM. Change the device name to ControlMyVibratorIfYouCan and see who takes up the offer.

(Or, perhaps, never be quite sure who took up the offer.)

There was a story on Lit that I read several years ago, wife got on line found a 'master' who hooked her up with toys and restraints (I think) that hooked up to the motherboard, and took more and more control.

Hubby eventually lost her, and only saw her on line when he hooked himself up to some restraint and I think something else, spanking, or something, what he saw was the master playing games with the wife. Except they weren't games.

Not generally my cup of tea now, if ever, but was an interesting concept. I think in bdsm.

Maybe if the hacker is female it could go to Lesbian.
If the hacker is alien and gets off on it, to non-human.
In an off-world setting it could be Sci-Fi.
If the hacking is done with loving intent and it builds an HEA ending, then to Romance.
If the hacker is evil and merciless, then to Erotic Horror.
etc, etc.

In any case, if it isn't comfortable than the victim would just take it out.

Unless it was locked in by some type of chastity belt. Then it's definitely non-con. To get past the unwritten rules against absolutely non consensual sex, have it done on a dare that never ends.

Back