Sneak-a-peek – Body Play

Status
Not open for further replies.
@}-}rebecca---- said:
erotica.jpg

:rose:

Is there someone out there?

I can't hear with the water running in here.

q3.jpg

Shankara20 said:
Is there someone out there?

I can't hear with the water running in here.

q3.jpg

yes Shank its meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that damn FiFi came back and I am giving her a telling off ............puttin lil muddy paw prints all over the new pale pink shag pile ..........sighsssssssss

shankshower.jpg

@}-}rebecca---- said:
yes Shank its meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that damn FiFi came back and I am giving her a telling off ............puttin lil muddy paw prints all over the new pale pink shag pile ..........sighsssssssss

Fifi.jpg

:eek:

I may be a little tied up today....

(click it, it gets bigger)

hee hee
:kiss:

Shankara20 said:
ok - here is a hint about what they are used for

hee hee
OMG, thanks for the great visual, Shankara! :cool:

I confess that the scenario appeals to me (from Barbie's perspective) - though perhaps for very different reasons than the ones that make it appealing to you......

https://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=15866994&postcount=148

:rolleyes:

Thanks again for posting that image. It really did make me smile!

Alice

alice_underneath said:
OMG, thanks for the great visual, Shankara! :cool:

I confess that the scenario appeals to me (from Barbie's perspective) - though perhaps for very different reasons than the ones that make it appealing to you......

https://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=15866994&postcount=148

:rolleyes:

Thanks again for posting that image. It really did make me smile!

Alice

Thanks Alice - I ran across the image several years ago (no that is not me). I just fell in love with it for so many reasons. I love to have that done to me and for much the same reasons you outlined in your attached post to the other thread. Humiliation has nothing at all to do with it. It is a turn on that someone gets turned on by me.

I have problems with what the Barbie image represents and that image does have some humiliation of Barbie aspects in it. It is also a comment on how men play out sexual fantasies - I have gotten off on pics of cartoon female I find hot. The image of all those naked Barbie dolls in the bathtub was too good to pass. When asked what I did with those dolls I had no choice but post the second image.

At least one more Barbie image on the way later. Stand by....

:devil:

Shankara20 said:
Thanks Alice - I ran across the image several years ago (no that is not me). I just fell in love with it for so many reasons. I love to have that done to me and for much the same reasons you outlined in your attached post to the other thread. Humiliation has nothing at all to do with it. It is a turn on that someone gets turned on by me.

I have problems with what the Barbie image represents and that image does have some humiliation of Barbie aspects in it. It is also a comment on how men play out sexual fantasies - I have gotten off on pics of cartoon female I find hot. The image of all those naked Barbie dolls in the bathtub was too good to pass. When asked what I did with those dolls I had no choice but post the second image.

At least one more Barbie image on the way later. Stand by....

My inner feminist understands the argument that Barbie, in her proportionally-impossible, never-aging state has a deleterious effect on women's self-image. However, she was my favorite doll in childhood (and my daughter's as well). So anti-Barbie outrage is not really a stance I can get behind with any degree of credibility! :rolleyes:

Generally speaking, images of men using/abusing/playing with dolls never bother me. Probably because, after all, they're just dolls! Real people are not being harmed (and the doll always looks very happy ;) ) - so I never get even mildly queasy when a see that sort of thing.

In contrast, an image like this one does bother me to see:

https://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=15759347&postcount=1911

Though a drawing, it disturbs me because the woman on the bottom looks miserable. Given her apparent discomfort and unhappiness, I have a very negative, visceral reaction to the persona projected by the woman on the phone.

But all of this is just me processing the image from a personal preference point of view. Intellectually, I understand that some people desire or crave to be put in the position of the woman under the table - and I don't see anything wrong with that.

All this really means is that you can tell a lot about a person's preferences, perspectives, and prior experiences by their reactions to different pieces of art.

I loved the Barbie image, but the table picture made me sick to my stomach.

* shrugs *

It's just a personal preference kinduva thing.

Alice

alice_underneath said:
My inner feminist understands the argument that Barbie, in her proportionally-impossible, never-aging state has a deleterious effect on women's self-image. However, she was my favorite doll in childhood (and my daughter's as well). So anti-Barbie outrage is not really a stance I can get behind with any degree of credibility! :rolleyes:

Generally speaking, images of men using/abusing/playing with dolls never bother me. Probably because, after all, they're just dolls! Real people are not being harmed (and the doll always looks very happy ;) ) - so I never get even mildly queasy when a see that sort of thing.

In contrast, an image like this one does bother me to see:

https://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=15759347&postcount=1911

Though a drawing, it disturbs me because the woman on the bottom looks miserable. Given her apparent discomfort and unhappiness, I have a very negative, visceral reaction to the persona projected by the woman on the phone.

But all of this is just me processing the image from a personal preference point of view. Intellectually, I understand that some people desire or crave to be put in the position of the woman under the table - and I don't see anything wrong with that.

All this really means is that you can tell a lot about a person's preferences, perspectives, and prior experiences by their reactions to different pieces of art.

I loved the Barbie image, but the table picture made me sick to my stomach.

* shrugs *

It's just a personal preference kinduva thing.

Alice

Art and how people respond to it is an interesting field of study. And more complicated than I can attempt to go into here. As long as I member that most of the time how I react is a reflection of my own internal space I can have fun with it all. BDSM and sex art in general can be real problematic.

I am going to post a few more pics that are more for fun that commentary. I hope that don't set anyone off too far over the edge - smile :D Not to worry, my cock, nail and board pics is not one coming soon.

I am always concerned that one of my photos will drive some away, but so far not all have ran away.

Shankara20 said:
ok - here is a hint about what they are used for

hee hee

why oh why did you need to show everyone?
now they all know...

*sigh*

hungdollie.jpg

(it just a little sick joke)​

Shankara20 said:
Art and how people respond to it is an interesting field of study. And more complicated than I can attempt to go into here. As long as I member that most of the time how I react is a reflection of my own internal space I can have fun with it all. BDSM and sex art in general can be real problematic.

I am going to post a few more pics that are more for fun that commentary. I hope that don't set anyone off too far over the edge - smile :D Not to worry, my cock, nail and board pics is not one coming soon.

I am always concerned that one of my photos will drive some away, but so far not all have ran away.
The sentence that I shaded purple contains the key point to make when discussing reactions to art.

If I have a negative reaction to a piece of art, it says something illuminating about me. It does not say something negative about the artist, or anyone who might have found the piece enjoyable, or (in most cases) anyone who enjoys the type of thing being portrayed.

As for your personal photos, Shankara..... I have a confession. I am dreadfully squeamish - so much so that I once literally fainted as the needle was being inserted in my arm to donate blood to the Red Cross during a local emergency. :eek:

But you don't have to worry about driving me away, because I just breeze on by the piercing/nailing/etc. photos..... waiting patiently to enjoy another view of your fabulous lingerie. :)

Alice

alice_underneath said:
The sentence that I shaded purple contains the key point to make when discussing reactions to art.

If I have a negative reaction to a piece of art, it says something illuminating about me. It does not say something negative about the artist, or anyone who might have found the piece enjoyable, or (in most cases) anyone who enjoys the type of thing being portrayed.

As for your personal photos, Shankara..... I have a confession. I am dreadfully squeamish - so much so that I once literally fainted as the needle was being inserted in my arm to donate blood to the Red Cross during a local emergency. :eek:

But you don't have to worry about driving me away, because I just breeze on by the piercing/nailing/etc. photos..... waiting patiently to enjoy another view of your fabulous lingerie. :)

Alice
I'll just have to post some of my older lace pics every once in a while till I do some more photo sets. Thanks for letting me know.

(touch me and I get larger)

Shankara20 said:
I'll just have to post some of my older lace pics every once in a while till I do some more photo sets. Thanks for letting me know.

(touch me and I get larger) wellllllllllllllll Doh.............lol :rose:

Ahhhh morning Shank :kiss: back soon ..........smiles like she has an EVIL plan :D

PS Don't worry any more about FiFi I sent her to live on the Brutal insensitivity Thread and I am pleased to report she looks comfortable.

Last edited:
@}-}rebecca---- said:
Ahhhh morning Shank :kiss: back soon ..........smiles like she has an EVIL plan :D

If I am not here when you return I may be out playing with the team.

(click - you gota see this larger)

:p :nana: :p

Last edited:
Shankara20 said:
If I am not here when you return I may be out playing with the team.

(click - you gota see this larger)

:p :nana: :p

play...play....play......some of us work you know Shank. Oh my I am tireless in my volunteer status down at the local Fire Brigade....... :D

FindTheDogs.jpg

sighs......

@}-}rebecca---- said:
play...play....play......some of us work you know Shank. Oh my I am tireless in my volunteer status down at the local Fire Brigade....... :D

FindTheDogs.jpg

sighs......

Do you think one of them can help get me out of this thing?

(careful what you click, it grows)

Shankara20 said:

yes Shank...........smiles brightly ...thats what the axes are for :D

sips coffee.......Morning Possum :kiss: still asleep here

Last edited:
Shankara20 said:

Very nice photos, Shankara. :)

I like the subtly provocative poses, though I confess that the idea of wearing a garter belt under jeans made me giggle! I'll have to try that some time to surprise my husband. ;)

Shankara20 said:

(please touch - It likes to get larger)
I have satin lingerie in a similar hue (though the look is more matte than glossy, if you know what I mean). The bottoms are bikini cut, though, and thinking about this makes me realize that your choices must be limited at times because of your equipment. The triangle of material that I am actually wearing is usually sort of small!

Where do you shop for lingerie? I usually buy from VS, though I sometimes visit smaller boutiques.

One more thing.....

Shankara20 said:
I keep forgetting to tell you how beautiful I found this photograph. Where is the valley? Did you take the photo yourself?

Thanks for sharing it,
Alice

alice_underneath said:
Very nice photos, Shankara. :)

I like the subtly provocative poses, though I confess that the idea of wearing a garter belt under jeans made me giggle! I'll have to try that some time to surprise my husband. ;)

I have satin lingerie in a similar hue (though the look is more matte than glossy, if you know what I mean). The bottoms are bikini cut, though, and thinking about this makes me realize that your choices must be limited at times because of your equipment. The triangle of material that I am actually wearing is usually sort of small!

Where do you shop for lingerie? I usually buy from VS, though I sometimes visit smaller boutiques.

One more thing.....

I keep forgetting to tell you how beautiful I found this photograph. Where is the valley? Did you take the photo yourself?

Thanks for sharing it,
Alice

I love to wear my lace under jeans, VPL is not a problem. Sweatshirts are great when I go out with a bra.

Over the years I have learned how to purchase panties that feel good all day and that I will not fall out of while at work

(click it and it gets bigger)

and panties that are fun for a few moments and a quick photo shot, but could never be worn to work.

(click it and it gets bigger)

I have tossed out many many panties that just did not hold it all in when I needed it all held in. I can now size up the "holding" ability at the store rather well. I like JCPenny for most every day panties, Target is also OK. I am enjoying the cotton Hanes Her Way and No Nonsense for everyday wear. They just don't photo real well, so don't go expecting them to show up here.

I have no idea where the valley is, someone sent that photo around without much info. If I can chase down anything about it I'll add it here.

I have some good ass and leg markings....attached. Oops file too large...will fix.

Last edited by a moderator:
@}-}rebecca---- said:
yes Shank...........smiles brightly ...thats what the axes are for :D

sips coffee.......Morning Possum :kiss: still asleep here

never mind - I think I have got it untied now - thanks anyway.

(caution - touch it and it grows)

Shankara20 said:

Did you hear that wincing sound as I opened this page??

It was right there, loud and clear, just how you like it LOL

Don't feel bad, Shy, *I* winced at that one, and I haven't winced at one of Shank's since his nail-and-board one.

Now those linkied images of Malcah's... those made me wince. That's different -- those I can actually imagine myself. Without having the same equipment Shank's got, and without the actual liking for pain, I just can't imagine it, so most of it is more a "Oh..... hmmm.... now that's interesting." kind of thing for me. :)

Interesting in a good way, though! I like 'em!

shy slave said:
Did you hear that wincing sound as I opened this page??

It was right there, loud and clear, just how you like it LOL

just about an hour ago I felt something warm deep inside and wondered if you have paid me a visit...

:kiss: :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back