Any female gamers/geeks out there?

0517083

Virgin
Joined
Oct 27, 2013
Posts
16
Looking to chat with female gamers, geeks, nerds, ect, about gamer, nerdy/geeky things, and the likes of which.


Female gamers of all sort.
Modern video games.
Classic video games.
Tabletop games.
Card games.
Whatever your game is, come and chat!
 
I like the older Nintendo games, Super Mario Brothers, The Legend of Zelda. I spent many hours with those.
 
It's a fun thing for couples to share...their games. While you should always have your own interests it is wonderful when you share...Even Geeky things.:)
 
Thank you...keep looking. I like your state and met a number of friendly people during my brief visit, but didn't find a local gaming store. Did enjoy the bookstore though....surprised me a little since it was a college town.
 
Games make me toxic. I feel like there should be rehab for people who play MOBAs because games like those automatically pit you against one another if nothing goes your way.

Oh yeah and I didn't cuss a few years ago but now you can't shut me up.

I'd rather spend my day at home gaming than dress out and go for drinks.

I'm pathetic.

Somebody sign me up for League rehab.
 
MMO girl here, I love the aiming ones such as Tera/Dragon's Nest. I like being able to control where I hit from and dodge out of the way. I play Forsaken World as well. More of the fantasy game type I guess, I'm very picky about games lol.
 
Hey! I played FW as well for an ever so short period. When it was in beta and people were rushing to hit level 80. Fuck me it was so addictive.
 
Though I don't play the mass multiplayer games I understand the attraction. I mean would wouldn't want to go on a raid with dozens of other people. I would rather sit down with a group of four to six people and have real interaction. I never liked magic though and think it's a waste of time. The idea of having a partner for your gaming fun is attractive though, and as I said before it's always good to have your own thing. She can ride dragons while you kill zombies long as you meet once a week to fly starships.
 
Hmmm, what about League of Legends? EA has a new one coming out, something called Dawngate which is similar.
 
I might play WoW. Or Neverwinter....or SWTOR. But I definetly dabble in Plants vs
Zombies. Does that count? :p
 
plants and zombies definitely counts. did you ever play the small version inside of WoW when that was current?
 
Wow lol I didn't know my thread was still going on. Really awesome that I could bring all of you together and talk about games.

I'm not sure if I had already mentioned but I own a Super Nintendo and a Nintendo 64. I play both consoles regularly and still buying games for both.
I play some computer games as well. I played Runescape for 7 and a half years and I still kind of play it. I played Forsaken world for like a month with some friends. I also played various other MMOs but I never really got into them. I started playing Minecraft for PC couple weeks ago. Recently upgraded my computer so I can now actually enjoy the games I play lol I used to run a lot of the games I played at only 10 frames and now I run them at 60.
 
anything seen anything about that new MMO launching firefall, tried the beta but my pc cant handle it?
 
anything seen anything about that new MMO launching firefall, tried the beta but my pc cant handle it?

Firefall is tons of fun, lots of server side missions to do and always something to go find and do. The PvP aspect needs some work, but they are changing it slowly to balance it out between the free/wallet players. It is quite graphics intensive and will likely require a graphic card upgrade for most people, though checking to make sure your graphics card driver is up to date is a good start.

I have been rocking Blacklight Retribution lately. Its another free to play game, reminds me of early Counter Strike but with weapon customization. You get lots of parts to try out for ranking up, plus you can buy a lot of upgrades with in game points though, making it a lot of fun without having to spend money. It is also graphics intensive, though, but what PC game isn't these days?
 
ya really liked firefall when i tried the closed beta, just couldnt do any of the big battles with my PC, love the team they have who is making it so a lot of trust the PvP stuff will be sorted out by the time it launches publically, and dont think they are doing pay for power.

Havent tried blacklight, was looking at wildstar and Eve online though
 
Back
Top