upstate New York fuck buddies

31m, married and looking for female/couple FWB. Older or younger.

About an hour west of Albany.

M

Last edited:
27 m married from Buffalo checking in - just found the group looking for chat or maybe more have to see what happens PM me for Chat info

Rochester! Just checking things out for now, but I thought I would throw my hat in the ring anyway.

21 yr old Male-Saratoga

I'm almost 21...lol will be in November. I live near Saratoga and would like to meet a single woman to have some fun with in my free time. I have pix if you are interested. If you want to chat please PM me and ill give you my address. :)

checkin' in

Rochester based male here who likes a wide range of activities - love to watch women out in public wearing next to nothing (let's not forget this state is legal for toplessness ladies!) and more recently watching same room while couple(s) have sex.

New Addition

Another male here from the Binghamton area. Age 28 looking for a female.

Western New Yorker here, looking for chat, preferably. I'd love to chat with some people in the region, meet some new people, guys or girls. I'm a 24 year old guy, and my main turn-ons include intelligent women who can complete a sentence and have active imaginations.... ;)

UGH what the heck... where were all these guys my age when I lived there?!

Morefun,

Are you still into watching, or do you want to join in? would love to PM you, but I see you don't have your Private Messages turned on.

Back