New Michigan Roll Call!

In the 734 area. Should have stayed home today. The drive in was terrible and my day at work was worse! Glad it's over.
 
In the 734 area. Should have stayed home today. The drive in was terrible and my day at work was worse! Glad it's over.

Agree with that. I drove from the freezing rain near troy to the snow in A2 area in the evening, then then back on the icy 696 in the morning. Really poor job of handling the roads.

On the bright side, I hear it will be nice and warm next week?
 
Good morning, all.

Drive in was sloppy but tolerable. How's everybody's Friday shaping up?
 
Hello again everyone in the Great Lake State. I'm in Oakland / Wayne County area. Always up to make new friends.
 
Helllllloo fellow mitten residents, everyone excited to see Spring around the corner?!
 
I don't know about the rest of this crowd, but I'm liking it more the closer it gets to putting the snowblower away for the season...
 
north of detroit 586

chesterfield new baltimore here looking for a domme or a couple I can service oral specialist and foot fetish also humiliation fan 586 area
 
How is everyone doing on this fine day in early spring?! The forcast here in the 989/231 seems QUITE promising!
 
muskegon area, bi male, 58

muskegon area male, bi (married). 58, fit, Dominant. Interested in meeting other bi married men in western MI.
 
Back
Top