Lilly73 - A Midlife Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
all I can say is....GREAT ASS!!!!! and the rest is not too bad either. LOL!

Holly carp in a cracker, you are so delicious ,,,,,,,MMMMM and love the stockings, ok ok, love ALL of YOU, MMMMMMMM
:rose::rose::rose::rose:

Thank you!! I was over on your thread and I love the new pics you posted!! Very sexy!

You are a very beautiful woman; age is just a number!!!

all I can say is....GREAT ASS!!!!! and the rest is not too bad either. LOL!

You pose exceptionally well.

Thanks guys!

My word, what sexy thighs . . . more soon?

Lovely legs

Holy geez woman. This 'inspires' me...instantly.

Like your images, Ms! Hope you're having a good day.

Takes a bow! Let me see what else I have in my bag of tricks...

L.

You are the 5th person to ask me that since I first came to Lit 2 weeks ago! Is it the chains? No, I am not a belly dancer. I used to be a dancer in my youth, but not belly dancing. BUT! I did take one of those Belly Dancing excercise classes a few years ago and found that I had a knack for it... so I guess the real answer is: Not yet.

Oh eat me....

With candy... and snickerdoodle cookies!!!

Thanks love! :kiss:

"Things"? Is that the masculine equivalent of "Thingy" (word used by women when we don't know what something is called) lol

I do like me my chains... long story - perhaps another time :)

See!! You get me!! That is exactly what I was going for! In our next life, we are totally hanging out!

L.

Learned a lot of awesome things about you in just this one post.

Potential belly dancer, snickerdoodle aficionado, loves chains ;), and artistic fashion elements.

This is why reading is so much fun.

Gorgeous hiney

Butt, Butt...

You certainly have an arousing figure
Gorgeous hiney (cheeks), thighs, legs, (also tummy, boobs, back, arms ect)

Looking great sexy lady, I look forward to seeing where you take us on your journey

Lookie here. One of my kindest fans has her own thread. Good for me!

I'm not the kind of guy who maintains a lot of conversation on this site, but if you never hear from me again, know that I think you have a great body. I will be watching this space....

Lookie here. One of my kindest fans has her own thread. Good for me!

I'm not the kind of guy who maintains a lot of conversation on this site, but if you never hear from me again, know that I think you have a great body. I will be watching this space....

Hey, my favorite Lit photographer is commenting on my thread!! *blush*

Thank you, and back at you! If I never hear from you again, please know that it was very special for me, but it could have never lasted... *wipes tear away* I will always remember you in Black & White....

Love, Lil.

Hey, my favorite Lit photographer is commenting on my thread!! *blush*

Thank you, and back at you! If I never hear from you again, please know that it was very special for me, but it could have never lasted... *wipes tear away* I will always remember you in Black & White....

Love, Lil.

A single tear just ran down my cheek. We'll always have Paris.

Butt, Butt...

I am such a bottom man...! As such I can feel the sudden rise in blood pressure...! Can I vote for more bottom pictures...?!

You have such a yummy bottom Lily... And you thighs look so very soft and kissable...

A little about me; Probably the biggest thing going on in my life right now is that I turn 40 in a few months. I really thought that it would be just as aweful as turning 30 – only 10 times worse, (30 was hard for me). But I am finding the opposite to be true. Now that I am approaching 40, I find myself in that special place (a secret inner place that only those who have reached this age can truly appreciate). I am not here for validation – I know who I am and what I look like (both the good and the bad) and I am old & wise enough to know that if you are insecure about your body there are not enough words anyone can say to make you feel differently – we all got our issues, myself included.

What I am doing is celebrating me at 40. (Cause I know the day will come when I will wake up and everything will be on the ground). For the first time I am old enough to know better, young enough to still want to play with the cool kids, and experienced enough to know that in the grand scheme of things, life is too short to waste on trying to live up to other peoples expectations. Capture it before it’s gone.!

So with that, welcome to my thread! Come in and hang out. I will try to be as active as I can, but I work a demanding job that takes much of my time during the week – so if it’s between the hours of 9 and 6 on a weekday, please feel free to talk amongst yourselves! (No hitting, No biting. No Running in the Hallways). Because of said job, I will be unable to show my face unobstructed in any photo. Also, don’t expect any money shots… it’s not my style – or my best side. :)

One last thing before we get started: Obviously, I wouldn’t be doing this if I didn’t want you to look – so look! Enjoy! If one of my photos inspires you (in any way *wink*), then let me know! It puts a bounce in both our steps! But please, do not PM me just to tell me you like my ass (thank you for liking my ass, really!), but that is what the thread is for. If you would like to chat with me privately, the best way to do that is to get to know me publicly first.

Thanks for stopping by…

Lilly

Hi sexy I am happy to see you have started your own thread. As someone who is months away from 50 I can assure you that your 40s are going to be a blast!:)

A little about me; Probably the biggest thing going on in my life right now is that I turn 40 in a few months. I really thought that it would be just as aweful as turning 30 – only 10 times worse, (30 was hard for me). But I am finding the opposite to be true. Now that I am approaching 40, I find myself in that special place (a secret inner place that only those who have reached this age can truly appreciate). I am not here for validation – I know who I am and what I look like (both the good and the bad) and I am old & wise enough to know that if you are insecure about your body there are not enough words anyone can say to make you feel differently – we all got our issues, myself included.

What I am doing is celebrating me at 40. (Cause I know the day will come when I will wake up and everything will be on the ground). For the first time I am old enough to know better, young enough to still want to play with the cool kids, and experienced enough to know that in the grand scheme of things, life is too short to waste on trying to live up to other peoples expectations. Capture it before it’s gone.!

So with that, welcome to my thread! Come in and hang out. I will try to be as active as I can, but I work a demanding job that takes much of my time during the week – so if it’s between the hours of 9 and 6 on a weekday, please feel free to talk amongst yourselves! (No hitting, No biting. No Running in the Hallways). Because of said job, I will be unable to show my face unobstructed in any photo. Also, don’t expect any money shots… it’s not my style – or my best side. :)

One last thing before we get started: Obviously, I wouldn’t be doing this if I didn’t want you to look – so look! Enjoy! If one of my photos inspires you (in any way *wink*), then let me know! It puts a bounce in both our steps! But please, do not PM me just to tell me you like my ass (thank you for liking my ass, really!), but that is what the thread is for. If you would like to chat with me privately, the best way to do that is to get to know me publicly first.

Thanks for stopping by…

Lilly
Wow! just went through your thread.. 40! oh so sexy and so young! Very much enjoying what you have shared!

Lilly, it is instantly evident why you are doted upon by so many. You possess a mature grace no young woman could muster; a charm and warmth that positively pours out of your posts. Is it any wonder that such inner beauty would be outwardly visible?
Lilly1.jpg

Love the anklet, I have one like it and the tinkling sound when I walk or dance makes one's heart sing along with joy. And the photography ... artfully done; the lighting and framing is excellent. (and the subject matter is so tasty!) This thread is a treat, thank you for sharing. :rose:

Learned a lot of awesome things about you in just this one post.
Potential belly dancer, snickerdoodle aficionado, loves chains ;), and artistic fashion elements.
This is why reading is so much fun.

Favorite Candy; Spree's! (the red ones!)

You certainly have an arousing figure
Gorgeous hiney (cheeks), thighs, legs, (also tummy, boobs, back, arms ect)

Looking great sexy lady, I look forward to seeing where you take us on your journey

Thanks Waterfront... stay tuned...

I am such a bottom man...! As such I can feel the sudden rise in blood pressure...! Can I vote for more bottom pictures...?!

You have such a yummy bottom Lily... And you thighs look so very soft and kissable...

Sure you can vote! Can't promise I'll listen...but you can always try :)

Hi sexy I am happy to see you have started your own thread. As someone who is months away from 50 I can assure you that your 40s are going to be a blast!:)

Aw, thanks sh60 - I'm honored you stopped by :)

Wow! just went through your thread.. 40! oh so sexy and so young! Very much enjoying what you have shared!

ty!

Lilly, it is instantly evident why you are doted upon by so many. You possess a mature grace no young woman could muster; a charm and warmth that positively pours out of your posts. Is it any wonder that such inner beauty would be outwardly visible?
Lilly1.jpg

Love the anklet, I have one like it and the tinkling sound when I walk or dance makes one's heart sing along with joy. And the photography ... artfully done; the lighting and framing is excellent. (and the subject matter is so tasty!) This thread is a treat, thank you for sharing. :rose:

Wow, StripperSW - I'm speachless... thanks for such a warm and glowing appraisal! I really do take the womens comments more to heart (sorry guys, its a girl thing).
And yes, I love body jewelery of all kinds and that particular ankelt tinkles everytime I move... (and it looks fuckin' awesome when wearing heals!)

Thank you everyone!

L

Call me greedy... but I want more of your butt!
Gorgeous as always, babe. Can't wait to see more. :devil:

You are what all men hope a woman can be...comfortable in her own sexuality and confident in her appeal.

A day and a half, six pages in......

Geez, ya blink and ya spend the next week and a half catching up in this place!

So I had something witty and intriguing to add, and then I saw your first post about no ass compliments, so I got nothin'.

I'm just gonna sit down over here and watch the show. What ever k_m_d says, I'll sign on for. :rolleyes:

(If you can't find me, I'll be over somewhere near Post 99)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back