In a relationship and looking: SEARCHABLE index

steprightup

Virgin
There has been discussion in the 'married and looking by area code' thread about the utility of a forum that is not searchable. Seems like it might be time to start anew...a thread for people looking to meet or chat with others who might live close to home.

Here is an opportunity to throw your hat into the ring. Step right up ladies and gentlemen, step right up.

For a searchable index, we need geographic information of more than three characters. I suggest people provide the county and/or state/country in which they reside, along with gender and whatever other information they see fit to include.

Last edited:
I think this is a great idea!

Male
Colorado
Denver

I am looking for an online playmate, muse, writer or reader, flirt. Someone to share sexual energy, joy, and flirtation with. I have writing published on lit under this user name if you want to get a feel for me.

Cheers
ST

I will throw mine out there as well - and ladies, no i am not only into incest type stuff, that is just what i like to read about on Lit....

Male
Albuquerque
New Mexico
40 yrs old

Great idea

Looking to explore my new hometown with a female explorer. I am a recent transplant to Memphis and I am excited to learn about the restaurants and entertainment opportunities here.

Male 58 years old
Memphis Tennessee

Great Idea!

Male, 56
Banks Hillsboro Forest Grove Beaverton Portland Vancouver Seaside
Oregon

Looking for a long term, discreet partner in crime for fun, laughter, and sexual intimacy without throwing out what we have.

Last edited:
Looking for an online buddy initially, then maybe IRL. Age/looks/ethnicity unimportant, like me, must be perpetually horny and like to laugh :)

Male 52
East Central Scotland

Male
over 40
Raleigh/Durham NC area
I am strictly hetero, looking for chat friend maybe more

Male, 38, Bedfordshire, UK

Male38,
Bedfordshire,
UK

Looking for women who like witty, erotic conversations.

Last edited:
Couple (Male/Female)
Cincinnati, Ohio
40/35
Looking for dirty email exchange, dirty pic exchange, yahoo chat and possibly down the road, face to face play time

Back