*bites lip in anticipation*

Kindhart said:
:rose: :kiss:

<swoon>

Fawnd1e has hooked me good I think. No need for her to pimp herself to me!

Nor me!

but I meant in the Lit chat area...where people don't know about this area and all the pix...you have to make them aware of it and give them directions how to get to this area :p :)

going to chat soon!!
hope to see you there Fawnd1e! :D

Ember Faye said:
hey hon....go here: http://www.literotica.com:81/chat/

and make a username and password
(make sure to fill the comment stuff out, so you don't have to keep redoing it everytime you log in)

once the account is set up, log in!!
you may get a box that says something like: maximum capicity has been reached, or something like that. Just hit ok, and then keep hitting your retry button until you get in (may take several times..but you'll eventually get in, as there are always people cummin and goin there *smirks*)

I'm usually on anywhere between 9pm to 4am central time :)
and usually ALWAYS in the Playful Questions (PQ) room.
hope to see you there!
:kiss:

OK, gonna try something new!:D

New Photos

I don't like some of these, but my husband convinced me to add them :)

Attachments

• licorice.jpg
    licorice.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 3,040
This one's okay...

Attachments

• nudeonback.jpg
    nudeonback.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 4,178
I like this one...

Attachments

• sitting.jpg
    sitting.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 3,341
This one I don't like but the hubby does :)

Attachments

• b&w.jpg
    b&w.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 2,583
Well, your pics are wonderful. I am not sure why you do not like the one with the licorice. it is very erotic. You look very demurre in it. I like it!

Thanks! The licorice one is pretty good, I was mostly warning that there are some good and some not so good :)

WOO! New photos. I likes it! Them. Whatever. Brain overload frmo university. Me go eat now. *lurches away*

Well...I think the pix are stunning!
you're a sexy girl....flaunt it baby!! ;) :D

sorry about last night...I gots de boot and by the time I got back in, you were gone already :(
*sighs*

our computer needs to be reformatted...AGAIN...grrrr :mad: :rolleyes:

:kiss:es sweets!

hehe, that's why I married a computer geek...my own in home 24/7 tech support! lol

I will try to catch you tonight...especially if I don't have to work tomorrow.

Thanks for the compliments!! :)

Fawnd1e said:
hehe, that's why I married a computer geek...my own in home 24/7 tech support! lol

I will try to catch you tonight...especially if I don't have to work tomorrow.

Thanks for the compliments!! :)

you're welcum babes

and I will more than likely be there
think I've been there almost every night for like a month now :p

*hugs*

Hey girls,

Hope you had an awesome day.:D

I tried to do the chat thing last night, but it just kept saying the thing was loading and then my computer would freeze, I'd start over and it would happen again.

Sorry I missed you, what a combo!:rose: :rose:

Just found this thread

awesome pics. enjoyed reading these threads

so what's the wildest place you've ever done the deed? or had sexy pictures taken?

Why thank you :)

Hehe, the wildest place was at a church camp, right before my husband and I were married, outside on a walking trail. We actually walked off the church's property because I felt like having unmarital sex on the church's property was kinda like giving God the finger :)

At any rate, 2 minutes after we were done and zipped up the pastor came strolling by. We very nearly got caught :)

Back