I just love the taste of pre-cum, anyone else like it?

Do you like the taste of pre-cum

  • Yes

    Votes: 220 98.7%
  • No

    Votes: 3 1.3%

  • Total voters
    223
  • Poll closed .
Heck yeah, I do! Sometimes when I'm stroking, I like to spread it around the head and use it as lube, but usually I prefer to sweep it up with a finger and snack on it. I also, on occasion, like to squeeze some out and rub it on the wife's ass while I'm worshipping it. She gets off on me licking my precum--well, my cum in general--off of her body.

The poll at the head of the thread is amusing as hell. 100% of voters say yes!

The poll is still at 100% liking pre-cum, yummy yummy
 
Oh yes, when I am playing alone and producing lots of it, although most goes to lubing myself, I always eat a fair amount. I don't think it's the taste I like so much, it is pretty tasteless in my opinion, as the texture, so smooth and silky!
Often when I go down on my wife after I have been lying on top of her or she on me, kissing etc, her pussy lips and surrounds are full of my precum, and I just love licking it off her, gets me even hornier than I already was.
 
Yes..

...mine! Haven't had the pleasue of another for a loooong time! :(
 
Oh yes, when I am playing alone and producing lots of it, although most goes to lubing myself, I always eat a fair amount. I don't think it's the taste I like so much, it is pretty tasteless in my opinion, as the texture, so smooth and silky!
Often when I go down on my wife after I have been lying on top of her or she on me, kissing etc, her pussy lips and surrounds are full of my precum, and I just love licking it off her, gets me even hornier than I already was.



Ummmmm. HELL YES!!! Totally agree!
 
I love the taste but also like to use it to lubricate my hole, so that can experience some hot play....
 
hi

my ex bf offered his precum as motivating elixer before he lured me into anal submission always,after getting me tipsy on whisky.
 
When I suck another guy"s dick, I like to dip my tongue into his slit to check for precum. I love licking it as it emerges and then spreading that thick slippery nectar over his cock. It's arrival is an instant turn on.
 
Love my own. A little less fond of the main attraction, but the pregame show is divine.
 
I identify as straight, but I have sucked a few cocks.

And my fav moment was tasting gushing precum. Half texture, half taste you can't identify other than precum...either way when it hit my tongue I knew I was doing something right and it was a point of no return. Getting swept up in that kind of lust was very stimulating.
 
Oh my goodness , I love pre-cum , and would happily submit and taste a real man's PC anytime.
Knowing/sensing that something I/we must be doing to make my partner pre-cum would make me feel great too.
 
Back
Top