Women who are into women....

I am married, but craving the touch of a woman and craving touching her too. I want a hard nipple in my mouth. I want to feel the wetness. hands and maybe tongue everywhere. Ohhhh yeah

finding women

I think to attract sexual attention in general you find ways to put yourself out there.

Dress the part - sexy as opposed to slutty. Nothing wrong with slutty but that will draw more guys than girls. Whatever look you are going for, commit to it. If it is heels and a skirt the heels should be at least 3 1/2" and the skirt should be above the knee. Also pleats are more playful and girls like that. If it a bathing suit makes it a bikini and don't be shy.

Be friendly and chatty and as immune as possible to being offended by racey conversation. You don't have to be potty mouth but if you can't bare to hear the word "pussy" you aren't a candidate for licking it. And it is the subtle cues that matter - do you lean in slightly or pullback slightly when these topics come up?

Personally I am not that into the bar or pick-up scene. Hooking up with random strangers whose sole focus is sex isn't really my thing whether we are talking men or women. I prefer to establish my availability with my demeanour and build rapport slowly.

Let it be known that you are into women - not in a sleazy or sexual kind of way, just as a matter of fact. Don't go into pick-up mode. Just make subtle references that are not aimed at the person you are talking to. And don't dig into your own phobias. Gay people want to deal with mature confident partners the same as anyone else.

If you let it be known that you are interested and available women will come to you. Conversations will start, flirting will happen, one thing leads to another......

Ever so refreshing to see there are other married gals who're similarly as curious. God bless Lit! :kiss:

Yes, very refreshing there are women on here like us. But what's even more amazing is that these are everyday women. The few experiences I have had have been with women, like myself: longtime married moms who were curious. There was just a knowing vibe, I don't know how else to explain it. I mean, we didn't jump into a sexual relationship the first night or the first month, but it eventually happened. And I never ever would have guessed any of these women were into women, but lucky me! It does make me feel a little more normal knowing that..lol

Hope everyone is having a great weekend

I think to attract sexual attention in general you find ways to put yourself out there.

Dress the part - sexy as opposed to slutty. Nothing wrong with slutty but that will draw more guys than girls. Whatever look you are going for, commit to it. If it is heels and a skirt the heels should be at least 3 1/2" and the skirt should be above the knee. Also pleats are more playful and girls like that. If it a bathing suit makes it a bikini and don't be shy.

Be friendly and chatty and as immune as possible to being offended by racey conversation. You don't have to be potty mouth but if you can't bare to hear the word "pussy" you aren't a candidate for licking it. And it is the subtle cues that matter - do you lean in slightly or pullback slightly when these topics come up?

Personally I am not that into the bar or pick-up scene. Hooking up with random strangers whose sole focus is sex isn't really my thing whether we are talking men or women. I prefer to establish my availability with my demeanour and build rapport slowly.

Let it be known that you are into women - not in a sleazy or sexual kind of way, just as a matter of fact. Don't go into pick-up mode. Just make subtle references that are not aimed at the person you are talking to. And don't dig into your own phobias. Gay people want to deal with mature confident partners the same as anyone else.

If you let it be known that you are interested and available women will come to you. Conversations will start, flirting will happen, one thing leads to another......

I couldn't have said this better myself. Very sound advice from someone who knows.

I'm not one for the bar scene either. Most of the interactions I've had with women have been while I was shopping. Dress to impress, even if your intentions are just to shop and nothing else. Sometimes the best encounters are the ones that happen when you least expect it. Also, if you see an attractive woman, let her know. "I love your hair!" "Where did you get those shoes?" Etc are all subtile ways to send the message you're interested.

Don't be afraid of rejection either. I've never met a woman who rejected me because they were not into girls that was mean about it. Worst thing that can happen is they say no. If they do, think nothing of it and move to the next.

Amen....

47 year female who is bi and is married. I haven't been with a woman in years and definitely miss the touch and taste of a woman. Cant get it out of my mind and would love a fwb.

I am totally with you Krystal, want to feel and taste a woman so bad. To feel her skin, smell her scent and to nibble on her hard nipples.

I have friends that would fall over if they knew what I wanted. (not with them tho) A couple of them have been under the influence of a few margarita's and said that they had thought about trying girl on girl things but I have never even had the nerve to say I have thought about it. Truth is I would give about anything to experience this more than I have which is very limited.

Same here for this Georgia girl....my friends don't know this need I have.
Autumn

I have friends that would fall over if they knew what I wanted. (not with them tho) A couple of them have been under the influence of a few margarita's and said that they had thought about trying girl on girl things but I have never even had the nerve to say I have thought about it. Truth is I would give about anything to experience this more than I have which is very limited.

47 year female who is bi and is married. I haven't been with a woman in years and definitely miss the touch and taste of a woman. Cant get it out of my mind and would love a fwb.

44 here and totally want to be blindfolded and seduced by an experienced woman....being bicurious is frustrating. I can't stop thinking about a woman's touch.

Please look at my gay/bi women exposing themselves

to straight women" threads. I'd like to hear your opinions/reactions.

Last edited:
I have had a few female on female experiences, but nothing in dare I say 20 years. I have been married a couple of times to men and never been with a woman during those times. I miss the touch and taste of a woman. Love the way a woman feels and love big breasts. Would love for ladies to chat with to explore it further.

Back