Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you all for the Valentine greetings! I hope each of you had a great day.

Wishing my rear was as red as my sweater :devil::cattail:

Thank you all for the Valentine greetings! I hope each of you had a great day.

Wishing my rear was as red as my sweater :devil::cattail:

Mmmmmmm....if I could grant that wish then my Valentines day would improve dramatically :p

Good Morning

Girls and Daddies - and Thanks to everyone for all the Valentine's Day wishes yesterday - I hope everyone had as special, loving and wonderful a day as I did!:rose::heart::rose:

Girls and Daddies - and Thanks to everyone for all the Valentine's Day wishes yesterday - I hope everyone had as special, loving and wonderful a day as I did!:rose::heart::rose:

I can't speak for the others but I had a nice Valentines day peaches......turned out much better than I had originally thought it would:)

I can't speak for the others but I had a nice Valentines day peaches......turned out much better than I had originally thought it would:)

that's great news Daddy john! Does that mean you got to do some spanking? Lol.. Kisses.

that's great news Daddy john! Does that mean you got to do some spanking? Lol.. Kisses.

LOL......not in RL......but I did have a long convo on the phone.....it turned out to be quite fun.....safe to say I have a new friend;)

Now a better day would have been having you laying over my knees so I could turn YOUR sexy ass red:p:kiss:

Wow.....going to bump this back to the top....was to close to the bottom of the page:eek:

LOL......not in RL......but I did have a long convo on the phone.....it turned out to be quite fun.....safe to say I have a new friend;)

Now a better day would have been having you laying over my knees so I could turn YOUR sexy ass red:p:kiss:

Oh, i'm so happy for you DaddyJohn!! New friends are great!

you know naughty girls like spankings! :devil:

This is sexy so far

Welcome to the thread!

Daddy lovers

I love women who, as adults, are turned on by the image of a daddy figure in their lives, and who are wonderfully turned on having their lover/daddy teach and show them, and make love to them.

I love women who, as adults, are turned on by the image of a daddy figure in their lives, and who are wonderfully turned on having their lover/daddy teach and show them, and make love to them.

Welcome to the thread! You'll find many such girls here. I'm not sure where everyone is this evening...Bound? Peaches? Please? Mia?

Oh, i'm so happy for you DaddyJohn!! New friends are great!

you know naughty girls like spankings! :devil:

Welcome to the thread!

I know they do INL......and you know how I LOVE to give them too;) along with a good nipple pinch and tug:p

Does anyone here have a fetish for calling their partner Daddy? Want to be a good little girl for a older man? It's one of my all-time favorite fantasies. It gets me off almost immediately.

You know, I've never, ever, even once, wanted to call my partner 'Daddy'.

But it is a huge turn on for my partner to call me Daddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back