Seperate Vacations

sirhugs

Riding to the Rescue
Joined
Jan 25, 2002
Posts
40,359
too trite? Done to death?

would any of these ideas freshen things up?

~ an internal monologue of one spouse imagining what the other is doing...
~ one spouse accidentally sends sex pics to the other that (s)he indented to go to the BFF
~ they accidentally book the same nude resort or swinging singles cruise
~ after the vacations, they bond telling each other escalating stories of their exploits- each wonders if the other is making things up to come out on top
~ neither gets laid in spite of efforts, but neither wants to admit this to the other, though when they reunite, each are as horny as high school seniors...
 
too trite? Done to death?
Pretty much. But has that ever stopped a LIT author?

~ an internal monologue of one spouse imagining what the other is doing...
That's a cute idea. Two internal monologues, each spinning-off their most fearful fantasies. For fun: one is totally wrong whilst the other is dead-on. More fun: the babysitter back home has her own fantasy monologue.

~ one spouse accidentally sends sex pics to the other that (s)he indented to go to the BFF
Again, both do such, but one's are faked / shooped and the other's are real. Hilarity ensues. Or maybe the babysitter back home has hacked their phone accounts and inserted her own faked pix of each. With BBCs, of course.

~ they accidentally book the same nude resort or swinging singles cruise
They don't encounter each other during the vacation, but each hears rumors of some wild person on the other side of the ship / island / grounds who will fuck anything / anybody. Their mutual search reaches Scooby-Doo levels.

~ after the vacations, they bond telling each other escalating stories of their exploits- each wonders if the other is making things up to come out on top
The neighbor nerd-girl babysitter narrator placed audio taps in the house. She knows the truth of their vacation exploits (from hacking their phones) and sardonically comments on their self-serving stories.

~ neither gets laid in spite of efforts, but neither wants to admit this to the other, though when they reunite, each are as horny as high school seniors...
Do they pass STD screening first?
 
Another twist:

they do not originally plan the separate vacations with sex in mind- his Mom is ill at same time as her college reunion, so he goes to his home town while she returns to the scene... stuff inevitably happens though...
 
they do not originally plan the separate vacations with sex in mind- his Mom is ill at same time as her college reunion, so he goes to his home town while she returns to the scene... stuff inevitably happens though...
Of course it's inevitable. Returns to the past always lead to hookups with former lovers -- it's in the rules here.

No, neither *plans* to get laid during their sojourns, but they just *happen* to fuck around -- in parallel tracks? Devils are in details, of course, and the story has many options:

* GroupSex: reliving past orgies and frat-sorority and prom-night fuckfests.
* Incest: the obvious. Cousins back home and on campus. DNA attraction.
* Various fetishes: as desired. Maybe a little dom-sub action, or humiliation.
* LW: do they suspect each other, go all BTB, or happily reunite, or what?
* Mature: intergenerational lovers. She gets a prof; he, a neighborhood girl.
* Comedy: find some mechanism for a Scooby-Doo chase-around ending.
* Tragedy: they fuck around, reconcile, but have exchanged fatal STDs.
* SciFi: While vacationing, civilization ends. A post-apocalyptic adventure.
* Variant: They try to reunite during a zombi-vampire-werecreature invasion.
 
Back
Top