Unapologetic throat whore looking for abuse

What can I say? I love sucking cock, licking balls, and wearing/swallowing as much semen as I can get. My gag reflex is the thing that often gets in the way of using my mouth and throat in the most intimate ways however.

There is nothing quite like having a lengthy erection burrowed impossibly deep down your throat, nose ground into his pelvis, his scrotum enveloping your chin. Being used that way is degrading and defeating in the best possible way. I almost always get sick, but even that is pleasurable, as much as I hate it, when a man expects it of me.

I'm a terrifically obedient and cock hungry pet. My place is collared and leashed, kneeling under a towering cock. I'm a skilled cock worshiper, meticulous about licking a shaft and scrotum until it's glistening. I love to rub my face under a cock and beg for a hard , sloppy skull fuck. Surrendering my throat to lengthy, imposing cock is the most addicting form of devotion. Puking on a cock, and then licking the thick mess off from a man while he slaps my face is the paradoxically the most humiliating and miserable, and yet the most arousing and gratifying experience.

I'm looking for those men ruthless, depraved, and hopefully well endowed enough to take advantage of that. I'd love to be skull-fucked into blissful oblivion. Nose pinched and gullet poked hard, by a man coaxing me to empty my stomach and sinuses over his length until we're connected in a thick web of viscous, semi-clear mess. The kind of man who won't give me time to sob or lose my composure, who will slap my cheeks and grip me snugly by the hair as he makes me beg for more of it. That's the kind of cock I'm looking to worship tonight.

What can I say? I love sucking cock, licking balls, and wearing/swallowing as much semen as I can get. My gag reflex is the thing that often gets in the way of using my mouth and throat in the most intimate ways however.

There is nothing quite like having a lengthy erection burrowed impossibly deep down your throat, nose ground into his pelvis, his scrotum enveloping your chin. Being used that way is degrading and defeating in the best possible way. I almost always get sick, but even that is pleasurable, as much as I hate it, when a man expects it of me.

I'm a terrifically obedient and cock hungry pet. My place is collared and leashed, kneeling under a towering cock. I'm a skilled cock worshiper, meticulous about licking a shaft and scrotum until it's glistening. I love to rub my face under a cock and beg for a hard , sloppy skull fuck. Surrendering my throat to lengthy, imposing cock is the most addicting form of devotion. Puking on a cock, and then licking the thick mess off from a man while he slaps my face is the paradoxically the most humiliating and miserable, and yet the most arousing and gratifying experience.

I'm looking for those men ruthless, depraved, and hopefully well endowed enough to take advantage of that. I'd love to be skull-fucked into blissful oblivion. Nose pinched and gullet poked hard, by a man coaxing me to empty my stomach and sinuses over his length until we're connected in a thick web of viscous, semi-clear mess. The kind of man who won't give me time to sob or lose my composure, who will slap my cheeks and grip me snugly by the hair as he makes me beg for more of it. That's the kind of cock I'm looking to worship tonight.

Wow. I'm open to trying new things, so where do you live? maybe I'm close enough to meet up.

Back