Experimenting with the new specimen (closed for Jezebel1669)

such_a_bad_man

You know... That guy.
Joined
Jul 16, 2004
Posts
2,775
It was early in this particular cycle and Specialist Syzlip woke from his sleeping pod. Letting it drain, he slid up over the edge and ingested his waking ration from the dispenser on the wall in his cubicle. The door opened with a hiss and he padded out and then down the wall, his foot pads gripping the wall all the way down to the main traverse path along the spine of the ship. He wanted to arrive just as his newest acquisition was rousing from the sleeping agent used during her harvesting.

Slipping into the water transit, he let the water send him to the right section of the ship where he popped through the membrane into specimen bay. The bay was set up to provide the specimens in each pod with an ecosystem to which they were accustomed. Luckily, the ship crew had certain talents that allowed interacting with the specimen without exposing themselves to the harsh climate in each pod. From their research on the ground, Syzlip was surprised that this new specimen could survive in a climate much like his own world's, though a bit drier and cooler than home.

Arriving at the pod in question, Syzlip stood and pressed his hands to the membrane of the pod, looking inside. Without flicking a switch, Syzlip brought the lights up to a level that matched the average solar intensity of the specimen's home planet. His pitch black eyes blinked as he had been out of the water for a few seconds; his nictitating membranes remoistened his eyes as he waited for the specimen to wake. As he inspected it, he was glad to see that the hunters had prepared it for experimentation; it was free of the "clothes" its culture thought necessary. Since the creature did not stir, Syzlip made some initial notes on the pad that came to float before him.

"Specimen #101861
Species: Higher order primate from Yellow dwarf solar system #1093
Gender: female

Preliminary findings: upper extremities terminate in tool-using appendages, lower extremities are non-pre-hensile, female of species possess mammalian nursing glands as expected, specimen appears to be of child-bearing age, will be judging quality of specimen for breeding program."

As Syzlip finished his notes, he looked down at the specimen curled on the floor. 'No adhesion-base mobility...' he noted as he adjusted his feet's grip on the ceiling.
 
As the lights came on Mary-Beth slowly began to wake. She could hear someone moving nearby and the warm air brushed over her naked body as she lay there, trying to enjoy the last few moments of sleep before waking fully to face yet another day in her boring, routine life.

"Someone close the curtain," She mumbled, lifting her hand to cover her eyes, pushing her straw-coloured hair out of the way as she did.
 
Syzlip looked up from his instrument pad as he heard the specimen attempting to communicate.

"Subject is attempting verbal communication." The text came into being on the pad without Syzlip's fingers on a keypad or a verbal command. The pad had stopped floating and was now docked into a station before him for ease of access.

As Syzlip scanned the pod's interior that was outfitted to match the specimen's home planet, he realized that the hunters had not provided the specimen with an initial ration. A panel on the wall sprang to life, a slowly strobing light and muffled ding indicating that a ration was delivered. Since the specimen was an omniverous mammal, the foods dispensed were a mix of grains, proteins and plant based carbohydrates, pre-moistened for ease of consumption and digestion.

Syzlip waited and watched, not wanting to rush the experiment as they had plenty of time on the long trip back to base.
 
As the alarm went off Mary-Beth clamped her hands over her ears and rolled up into a sitting position. "Alright, alright, I'm getting up," She said wearily, lifting her hands to rub the sleep from her eyes.

When she lower them and took a look around her the farm girl did a quick double take, not recognising where she was or remembering how she got there. The room smelt like a Florida swamp and the hot, sticky air clung to her skin as she gazed around quizzically. After a moment she suddenly realised something important and with a shriek quickly pulled her legs up, trying to cover her naked body as best she could while curled up against the wall.

"What the..? Where the..?" She stammered, her eyes darting around the chamber, trying to understand what was going on. Suddenly a thought sprung to mind and her mood shifted, "Jimmy... if this is one of your silly games, I'm going to thrash you for it." She growled menacingly, her teeth grinding together.
 
Syzlip watched as the specimen finally roused from sleep. He had been just about to take action to bring the specimen out of its sleep cycle, but stopped as it curled up against the side.

"Subject exhibiting initial shock and panic over discovery of new surroundings. Research possible flora of home planet to lessen harsh reaction to captivity." Syzlip's pad logged another grouping of comments.

As the specimen continued to attempt verbal communication, Syzlip logged it in the database. Once he had a sufficient library, he would feed it through the translator program and attempt to determine the language of this species.

As the specimen continued to sit there, he wondered how he might illicit some response to stimuli. Again, without a motion or touch of a control, the lights came down in the room. Once they were about half the intensity, a column of light seemed to shine down on the tray of the food dispenser. 'Let's see if she'll eat on command...' he thought as the data pad read "Attempting to lead specimen through the use of non-verbal cues."

Syzlip climbed along the membrane that enclosed the fourth wall of the pod, trying to get a better view of the specimen and the food dispenser. It never occurred to him that his presence might generate another negative reaction. He couldn't comprehend that the sight of a 6 and a half foot long salamander-looking creature with eyes the size of footballs might be a little off putting for a human.
 
As the lights dimmed Mary-Beth rubbed her eyes again, grinding her pads against her eyeballs in disbelief. "Okay girl, get a grip." She mumbled to herself, "Whatever they spiked you with last night has to wear off sometime, just hold yourself together and everything's going to be okay."

Sitting in the darkness she remembered back to the last time someone slipped a little something in her drink and hoped she wouldn't have to go to the hassle of another abortion after the night was over.

As her vision cleared she noticed the bright light glowing over on the opposite wall, highlighting what looked like a hatch or alcove. Tentatively she edged a little closer, her eyes studying the floor carefully before she moved over it, just to be sure she wasn't stepping on something unpleasant.

Reaching the wall she peered inside the hole, spotting what looked like a melted plastic plate with some indistinguishable coloured blobs on it. For a moment she was reminded of the farmyard back home after a herd of cattle had been led through it, but as she wrinkled her nose at the sight of the blobs she caught a whiff of the aroma coming from them.

Whatever the stuff was it smelt good, and her stomach certainly seemed to agree as it began to rumble loudly. 'What the hell,' she thought to herself, 'worst that can happen is it'll kill me, and at least then the Lord will welcome my into Heaven.'

Reaching out she quickly scooped some of the reddish paste onto the end of her finger before lifting it to her face. As she sniffed it she was reminded of a freshly grilled ribeye steak, complete with peppercorn sauce and spices. Carefully she sucked her finger in between her lips, savouring the flavour as it hit her tongue.

The taste was amazing and Mary-Beth felt a wave of almost sexual pleasure rush through her as the chemicals burst on her tongue. Smiling with delight she reached into the hole and pulled out the melted plate, showing no shame as she used her fingers to spoon more of the strange food into her mouth. Each fingerload a new and delicious experience.

As she gorged herself she didn't even notice the dark shadow bearing down on her, shifting across the ceiling as the shadowy presence watched her eat.
 
Last edited:
Syzlip smiled to himself as the specimen started to eat. He nodded and his datapad logged another comment: "Specimen responds to visual cues. Attempting scent-based cue."

As he watched the specimen complete its meal, Syzlip activated a panel in the ceiling. The small vent slid open and a chemical slowly started to seep into the pod. It was an atmosphere soluble pheremone-based aerosol. It was derived from the scent glands of Syzlip's species that were used to trigger mating. It was unclear if the chemical worked across species boundaries, but this would be a prime opportunity to gather that data.

Syzlip moved slightly to get a closer look at the specimen. Staying behind the membrane made it hard to catalog exact reactions to the stimuli so far. Still, he had to stay behind the membrane to make sure he didn't succumb to the chemical filling the pod.
 
The sensation was subtle at first, and Mary-Beth didn't notice it as she scooped up the last of the yellow paste and licked it off her fingers, but as she sat cross-legged on the floor the itching started to become more noticeable.

Strangely it was her armpits which reacted first, the roots of her body hair becoming irritated as the aerosol slowly settled in the air around her. Reaching up she began to scratch idly, a reflex action to the simple stimulation. It didn't stop there though, next her nipples began to swell, blood filling the tissue as her heart began to beat faster. Bringing her hands around Mary-Beth cupped them both, her soothing palms helping to relieve the sensation momentarily before the touch of them against the straining buds began to send signals of their own up through her body.

It wasn't until her crotch began to throb that the farm girl realised something was wrong. Grabbing the plate she sniffed what remained of the food inquisitively, wondering if she'd been drugged again, before tossing the melted plastic blob across the chamber to slam against the far wall.

Jumping to her feet Mary-Beth started to pound her fists against the wall, screaming out as loud as she could. "Is anyone out there? Can anyone hear me?" Her tone becoming more and more desperate by the second as she felt her body reacting to god-knows-what.

Moment later she was curled up on the floor, the sensations bubbling through her sending all her erogenous zones into overdrive. Even the slightest breeze from the ventilation system seemed to send ripples of pleasure through her and she couldn't stop her hands from roaming over her skin, teasing and tickling every inch as she squirmed with uncontrollable delight on the filthy swamp floor.
 
Syzlip tilted his head curiously. The scent cue should have just triggered the specimen's sexual arousal. Instead, it appeared that it was receiving sexual pleasure from the scent cue. Either way, it was a result that needed documenting.

"Differences in physiology have resulted in a difference is stimulus response. Recommend analysis of protein chain and specimen's olfactory receptors. Commencing analysis of sexual reaction."

Syzlip's eyes unfocused as he summoned up his species' gift. Reaching out with his mind, Syzlip felt the skin through his telekinetic sense. Wrapping her body through his mind's eye, he started to exert enough force to manipulate its body, but took great care to not bend joints against their design or exert enough force per unit area to rupture its skin. Establishing his grip, he opened his eyes to watch the specimen's approach as he moved it about the pod. Someone possessing a classical education would note that Syzlip's manipulations of the specimen's body and drawn out its extremities to model Da Vinci's Vetruvian Man.

Syzlip's eyes blinked as he adjusted his vision to look at the specimen closer. He hoped that it couldn't see him through the membrane as he drew it closer for a better look. At this distance, the membrane was slightly translucent and if the specimen looked closely, it could see him, at least in theory.

He stopped moving the specimen, feeling he had moved it close enough. His eyes closed slightly as he started to rotate the specimen about a line through its hips as if he were leaning it back on an examination table. Finally, he saw its reproductive orifice. Rising from a table beside him, a tool that the specimen might have mistaken it for a speculum from her OB-GYN's office floated in the space between them before it passed through the membrane like a soapy finger piercing a bubble.

Syzlip manipulated it, moving it down before her sexual orifice. Since this was one of the few specimens he had been allowed to take from the primitive civilization so he took great care not to damage this specimen, especially since it was earmarked for breeding. Still, he needed to see how its body reacted to sexual arousal for when it was to begin breeding. The tool pushed inside, a task that was especially difficult as he had to spend most of his concentration holding her up and spread wide like he was. The action of the tool started to actuate and pushed her orifice open slightly at first, then more and more.

"Hmm... autonomic contraction and relaxation of the womb muscles... but what purpose does that serve?" he thought to himself as he watched the specimen's entrance quiver.
 
At first Mary-Beth didn't notice as her body began to float up off of the floor, she was far too distracted with the wonderful sensations she was experiencing as her hands rubbed over her hypersensitive skin. She tried to move them down towards her crotch, desperately in need to touch her throbbing, engorged clit when she suddenly felt her arms being pulled away, spread wide along with her legs as she was splayed on full display in the centre of the chamber.

It came as a relief, in a way, unable to touch herself anymore her sensitive skin began to calm, still tingling slight as the air brushed over it but nowhere near as badly as when she had been touching it directly. As she slowly floated through the air towards the oddly smooth wall panel beside the food chute the aching need in her crotch began to grow. Without stimulation to help her deal with the pressing need her body was beginning to overwhelm itself.

Falling backwards Mary-Beth stared up at the ceiling as she struggled against her invisible bonds, wriggling her hips as she tried to rub them together to ease the need in her pussy, but hanging there legs akimbo she couldn't even do that.

When she felt the cold metal touched her labia it was like a godsend, and Mary-Beth quickly pressed her hips forwards to meet it, hoping she'd finally found something to release the pressure. As it moved up into her she began to thrust her hips, grinding against it as her pussy clamped down hard.

"Yes..." She moaned, "Oh fuck, yesss..."
 
Syzlip lifted his head to look up from his examination of the specimen's reproductive orifice towards the specimen's head. He heard it attempting vocal communication again. It didn't seem to be panicked like its previous vocalizations. Perhaps the specimen had gotten over the initial shock and was attempting to ask questions to determine its current situation. Initial observations had noted that the species was by nature curious about the unknown, but simultaneously afraid of it. It was a curious schism within their psychology.

Again, the vocal communications were fed into the growing databank. It was still early in his inspection; it wasn't nearly enough data to develop a translation program, but each one brought them closer. Turning back to his work, Syzlip was slightly perplexed. The specimen had managed to start moving its hips against the tool probing its opening. It wasn't a reproductive appendage, yet the specimen seemed to be initiating sexual intercourse with it.

"Hmmm... perhaps any intrusion activates primal sense memory and the lower brain initiates basic evolutionary mechanisms for procreation. This must be why they cover the reproductive and mammary glands; it is a measure against engaging in basic animalistic behavior." His musings became text on the pad before him as all those he had made since the specimen awoke.

He turned to a pod floating beside him. As he had been working it had undocked from the floor and floated up beside him to provide a working surface as well as the tools he would need for his examination. He picked up a small cylinder from the table. It was about as thick as the specimen's thumb and as long as one of the phalanges that provided the endoskeleton of the tool-using appendage. However, it sprang to life, extending out from both ends into telescoping, non-rigid antennae. The ends whipped around, finding nothing to touch before retracting again.

"Preparing mapping pod for insertion into the reproductive system." The instruction flashed on the pad's screen again as the small cylinder hovered from his hand and passed through the membrane. It hung in the air, bobbing slightly before passing through the opening made by the tool in the specimen's orifice. Once it bumped against the walls of its womb, the ends extended, sliding around the walls of her vagina and then up deeper into her. It was a tool designed to map by touch as well as provide tensile data of the interior as well as chemically analyze the secretions of any glands. Syzlip had no idea that the device was going to have the effect it was about to.
 
Mary-Beth's motions began to steady as the first tool stopped moving, leaving her birth canal gaping open but providing no friction to her movements, she was about to cry out, begging for more when she felt something touch the silky inner walls of her vagina, slowly moving its way up inside her.

She purred, moaning with delight as the thing that felt like a tongue lap at her insides, pressing itself against her as it worked its way deeper than any of her friends made managed while experimenting at college. The firm, fluid pressure was just what she needed right now as she began to pump her hips harder once more.

"Oh yeah," She panted, "Right there... right there..." The 'tongue' rubbed against her G spot, licking back and forth causing Mary-Beth's juices to dribble down her thighs and drip down onto the dirty floor below.
 
Syzlip couldn't understand what was going on. Usually, the specimens found the internal mapping and analysis probe to be quite invasive. This one seemed to be deriving pleasure from it. Also, some sort of fluid was pouring forth from the reproductive orifice. Below it, a small device entered the pod and collected as many cascading drops as it could before retreating.

"Fluid secretion sample collected. Analysis will be conducted once specimen mapping is complete." Syzlip's pad reported that data point out, knowing others on the ship were waiting on news regarding this specimen.

He waited calmly, knowing that the mapping protocol would terminate soon. The probe would start it's tensile testing in just a moment. As he watched, the specimen's abdomen distended slightly as the ends of the probe telescoped out until it met the requisite tension before retracting and moving to a different location.

"Why does the specimen derive pleasure from this? Is this still tied to a primal procreation need?" he pondered as he prepared the next test apparatus.
 
As the 'tongue' moved away from her G spot Mary-Beth felt vaguely upset as her stimulation relaxed, it was soon increasing again though as she felt the 'tongue' pressing insistently against her anus. She giggled for a moment, her breasts jiggling, as she remembered the first time her cousin Joe had touched her there, causing her to laugh out loud at the time.

Relaxing herself she let the 'tongue' go to work, squirming up into her ass as it slowly stretched her tight ring wider. It felt a lot better than what Joe had done, the smooth throbbing muscle easing softly into her rather than banging itself hard against her tight hole.

Mary-Beth began to purr softly, working her hips in circles as she felt her juices dribbling out of her gaping pussy and down onto her well-stuffed butthole as the 'tongue' teased her insides with gentle but relentless force. "Mmm, I'm a dirty, dirty girl." She moaned, her fingers flexing, wishing she could use them to stroke her throbbing, pulsing clit.
 
Syzlip was getting more and more confused as his testing continued. The probe had wormed into the waste orifice, yet the subject was reacting the same way. Perhaps the reactions he was seeing weren't those of pleasure. Perhaps they were a variant on worry or panic. Either way, the testing would continue. The subject would adapt to its new surroundings in time.

The probe stopped its tensile test and bean a comparison sequence. While keeping one of the tapering ends inside the waste orifice, the other end extended and bent back to push inside the reproductive orifice. Then, each end began to extend and retract in opposition to the other. It was a subroutine that hadn't been taken out of the probe's firmware. The software had been developed to do this comparison test, but the probe still had it in its automatic process. Syzlip just had to wait for it to complete. In the meantime, the next test apparatus was ready.

Two small disks like mini-UFOs from a 1950s film hovered into the pod next. Syzlip watched the mammary testing probes as they hovered just above the mammary glands before small cords, tipped with manipulating tools, descended from the probes.

"Beginning mammalian protein extraction."

The tools clamped onto the hard buds of the specimen's nipples and began to move them in suckling motions. No where in Syzlip's notes did it list that the glands would only excrete during months after child birth, so the cords just wound up pinching, twisting and pulling on the specimen's nipples as the probe continued its program to completion.
 
Mary-Beth squealed with delight as she felt another tongue suddenly moving inside her pussy, her hips pressing up to meet it as both tongues began to pump in and out of her at the same time. She loved DP, but ever since her brother's little 'accident' with his now ex-wife she hadn't been able to find anyone with the skills she needed and the willingness to share her bed with another man.

The rest of her body hung limply in the air as ground her hips against her new best friends, jerking first one way then the other as they burrowed deeper inside her than she'd ever felt before.

The sudden pain in her nipples came as a surprise but as the clamps tightened around her buds, tugging at them incessantly, Mary-Beth rolled her head, panting with joy. She was sop close now, her body quivering with her need for satisfaction, it would only take the slightest thing more to driver her totally over the edge.
 
Syzlip waited and saw the probe was wrapping up its internal scan. He reached out with his telekinetic grasp to catch it as the telescoping ends retracted. He moved it a bit too early and saw that one of the ends was still extended enough to flick across the nub of skin at the top of the specimen's reproductive orifice.

The reaction it drew from the specimen broke Syzlip's concentration and it started falling to the floor. To keep it from damaging itself from the fall, Syzlip managed to snare it just a few feet from the ground. Having arresting its fall, he let it drop to the floor of the pod. He didn't want to hold it much longer as it was quivering and writhing in his telekinetic grasp.

Syzlip could just watch as the specimen curled and spasmed on the floor of the pod. He'd never seen anything like it and he wasn't sure what to do. Perhaps it would just pass.
 
All it took was a single tap on her tingling clit for the pleasure to explode inside Mary-Beth, waves crashing over her as the air rushed passed in a haze. She'd heard about feeling the Earth move but this was the first time she actually felt it for herself. As her body quivered and shook all she could do was cry out with orgasmic pleasure, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh Daddy, of fuck!"

When she finally came to her senses she was lying in the stinky swamp mud, her thighs coated with a thick layer of her own juices from where her pussy had exploded as she'd cum. Wiping her fingers through it she gathered up as much as she could before moving her hands to her mouth and hungrily licking them clean before falling back into the mud in an exhausted heap.

Within moments she as deep asleep, her body feeling at once empty and total fulfilled in ways she'd never even dreamed were possible. Turning on her side she let herself sink into the warm, fetid mulch coating the cell floor as she began to snore loudly.
 
Syzlip watched as the specimen drifted into unconsciousness. He was still trying to understand what had just taken place. The specimen had definitely experienced a sexual climax, but the device was just a probe. It wasn't a procreation appendage. More and more, he realized how little he understood about this new species.

He left, making the pad undock from the wall as he left. He took it with him as he went to the central pool of the ship. The water conduits pushed him along until he entered the standing water of the central pool. There, he soaked in the water, absorbing nutrients from the water as he worked on the notes he had made during his initial examination. As he did, he reached a conclusion.

"Subject exhibits pleasure response to sexual intercourse. Will use this reaction to trigger positive reaction to procreation."

Syzlip took the next few hours to finish some other work. He was responsible for the other samples they had in captivity so he took the time to look in on them and ensure they were on their schedules. 'I need to determine a schedule for the new specimen,' he thought as he finished his rounds. After this much time, the specimen had to have finished a sleep cycle.

Sure enough, the specimen was where he had left it. The floor of the pod must have been comfortable for the specimen as it hadn't moved at all. Its skin had been stained by the organic material that was allowed to grow to help support the ecosystem of the pod. He hoped it wouldn't throw off any potential mates he would be introducing later on. For now, it was time to give the specimen its waking ration. Once again, the wall came to life and dispensed a ration of fats, carbohydrates, and protein that would help rouse the specimen and provide it with calories to begin its waking cycle.
 
It was a strange dream Mary-Beth was having; stuck in a swamp, floating in the air as she felt her body being violated, but she was certainly enjoying it. As the dark waves of exhaustion finally began to clear she found herself thinking back to the time her family's pet iguana had been sitting on her lap one summer, its tongue flicking over her crotch which was barely covered by her tight bikini.

Waking Mary-Beth was puzzled to still find herself in the swamp, somehow expecting to awaken in her own bed back at the farm, or her father's bed a t least. Or perhaps the barn, which had also happened a few times. Instead she was still in this mysterious place. At first a wave of fear passed through her, if it hadn't been a dream then she was in some serious trouble indeed, but then she remembered the orgasms. With a smile she wondered whether she'd be able to somehow arrange for a few more of those.

Lifting her arm to her head, stroking her sleepy eyes, she suddenly noticed the thick layer of gunk clinging to her skin. Leaping up to her feet she cried out in disgust as she began swinging her arms, flinging the mud and sludge off of her as quickly as she could. Using her hand she wiped the goop off of her breasts, belly and legs, tossing handfuls of it down onto the floor.

When she was done she looked down and saw she was still looking grimy, and the pungent aroma of the swamp mud made her nose wrinkle. Glancing around the chamber she tried to see if there was nay fresh water, or at least a clear pond, she could use to wash herself off with. Just then the sharp pain hit her in the belly, rubbing her hands over herself she realised with embarrassment that she really needed to poop.
 
Syzlip had taken his previous position again: high up on the exterior wall to look down into the pod to see all that was happening. As the specimen woke, he noticed it took great care in removing the organic matter from where it clung to its body. He watched and tried to make sense of this behavior in light of the species need to cover it's reproductive organs. He couldn't make sense as to why this covering was distasteful. Seeking answers, he booted up the hunters' report and brought up the cultural details. He hadn't care much for these reports in the past when dealing with other specimen, but he needed answers to deal with this very confusing species.

As he read, he came to learn that the species had come to industrialize their waste removal and water supply through plumbing. Rather than simply return their excreta to ecosystem, it was piped away with other waste water. This was done in a central location in the domicile in a "bathing room" as the report called it. It seemed a misnomer as very few members of the species bathed in the room. Still, he had to ensure the specimen did not injure itself or damage itself psychologically or he'd have to repeat the process to acquire a new female sample.

He made a note on his pad to speak with engineering to see about converting one of the modular inserts into something the specimen could use, possibly on demand without interfering with observations. For now, he waited for the specimen to eat before starting the next test. The devices for the next test were already on the work platform hovering beside him; he wondered if the subject would care more about its survival or procreation when faced with the new test, but that's what the test was to determine.
 
As she finished squatting over one of the smaller pools of water in the corner of the chamber Mary-Beth reached up and broke a large leaf off a nearby planet. Once she'd finished with it she carefully folded it over to avoid getting her hands any messier than they already were before looking around for somewhere to put it. After a few seconds of fruitless searching she gave up and instead tossed the leaf into the already soiled pool

She could hear her belly growling, so made her way over to the alcove she'd found food in the day before and was pleased to find another melted plastic plate exactly the same as the one that had been there yesterday. Taking the plate she prodded the oozing piles for a moment as she realised they were the same as the ones she'd eaten before.

"Hey you guys," She called out looking up at the ceiling, "Couldn't you teach your chef to put a little variety into the menu." With a sigh she lowered herself onto one of the drier patches of ground and began to devour the paste. She wasn't going to complain too much about the limited menu though, the stuff still tasted great.
 
Just as the specimen began to eat, he heard it speaking again. He shook his head, feeling more and more frustrated that the hunters hadn't compiled a language database for them to use during its captivity. In some cases, it had been important to communicate with other specimen to allay fears or convince them of their fate. He could do neither until the specimen spoke enough that they had enough language on file. To help spur that along, Syzlip activated specimen storage system beside him. Above him in one of the other pods, he heard machinery in motion then a stifled cry then more machinery.

As he watched, one of the panels on one of the side walls opened, extruding a small chute. As it did, another of the human specimen they had on hand slid down in, dumping it on the floor with a skid. The chute retracted and the panel slid closed behind it. This specimen was also a female. Syzlip hoped that the inclusion of another female might spark social interactions.

Inside the pod, the new addition looked around frantically as she tried to figure out what had happened. The last memory she had was being probed by some alien device in a very intimate area. She scrambled around before finally laying eyes on Mary-Beth. She stood up and nearly ran over to her before kneeling down beside her and grabbing her arm. The words flowing from her mouth were frantic, but French and she was crying as she told Mary-Beth her story, hoping for some flash of recognition.

This new woman was willowy and petite, but wide hipped and carried an ample bosom. Like Mary-Beth, she had been chosen for her likelihood of procreation. She finally finished speaking, looking at Mary-Beth for understanding and help.
 
For a moment Mary-Beth just sat on the ground, her fingers halfway to her mouth dripping her breakfast down onto her breasts, where it slowly oozed down towards her nipple. As the girl ran over to her frantically jabbering faster than she could listen Mary-Beth held her hands up calmingly, "Whoa, whoa there, calm down. Speak slower."

The new girl stopped dead, staring back at Mary-Beth looking for understanding and help as Mary-Beth just stared at her blankly. A moment later she was talking again, French words spilling out of her mouth at a rate Mary-Beth could understand, or at least recognise them. "Its okay, it's okay," She said, trying to sooth the new girl's fear, "Parles-tu the English?" She asked hopefully."
 
The other woman looked down at her hands, sighing sadly. "Non, Non, je ne parle pas anglais." She replied, hoping she understood that she didn't speak English. When she looked up, she saw some of the dispensed food laying on one of Mary-Beth's breasts. Without a word, she snapped out and gathered the food up off her breast, licking vigorously around the nipple before pulling back. She had been on restricted food due to misbehavior. Seeing some that was unclaimed triggered her hunger need and it overruled her sense of decorum.

Syzlip looked down and saw that the new addition to the pod was trying to communicate with the specimen. Looking at the language analyzer, he saw that it wasn't finding any correlation between their speech patterns. "Different languages across the same species? No wonder their species has stagnated." he grumbled as he turned back to the pod. He was taken aback when he saw the new addition suckling from the specimen. "But she's not lactating..." he thought as he watched.

The added specimen had been on reduced rations since she has refused coupling with any potential mates. Perhaps her lack of intercourse was making her attempt sexual release with any member of its species. This was strange as there was still so much he was trying to uncover about this primitive species. Instead of separating them, he was curious to see how this would progress.
 
Back
Top