Maria owns mia (closed for celestialdragon)

"Don't drop them pet, if you do, you won't like what happens." Maria mentally reviews the purchases making sure Mia has what she needs for the upcoming events on her calendar.

"Do you have any I'd like a birth certificate, social security card, to get your license?"
 
Mia shook her head, almost sadly. "This one's mother destroyed such information when she was given to her Master," she explained softly. "Master's orders."
 
"Then we go see some friends." Maria make a sharp left, and pulls up in front of a seedy bar. "Pet, will you do as I say without question?"
 
"Inside this bar are some guys I know. They can make you real documents ones which will pass any inspection. Once they see you instead of cash, they may want you to pay with your body. I won't order you to do this, but if you agree, I will allow it. If not we leave now and it's never mentioned again."
 
Mia thought for a few moments on the matter, weighing the pros and cons. She finally said, "If that is the only way to pay for this one's documents, so that way she can make your life easier, then this one will do it, Mistress."
 
Maria got out of her car and signaled Mia to follow. She opened the for and entered the dank seedy joint. Her eyes adjusted quickly and she walked over to a familiar figure. "Aiden, how they hangin'?"

"Lady M, what brings you back?" He smiles and grabs her in a big bear hug.

"This little slut of mine..." Aiden raises his eyebrows "needs some papers to get a legit license. Long story, but no shit will hit the cub."

Aiden ends looking at the sexy petite brunette. "She's legal right. You know how JJ feels about underage."

"yeah, he'll fuck 'em, but won't sell 'em an ID so they can buy a beer."

Aiden gives her a hard look. "Not in public, you know better."

Aiden walks to a dark all and speaks to someone the ladies can't see. After several minutes they're waved to the back. There are for bikers sitting in the room. Pictures of naked girls and harleys cover the walls. A huge table is in the center of the room, and a bunch of computers are off to one side.

"Lady M, you know what we charge, and I know you don't have that kind of cash. What are you offering in return?"

Maria drapes her arm over Mia's shoulders. "The documents are for this one. She is yours for two hours...After making the documents."

All the bikers smiled. "Have hr strip now, and it's a deal."

Maria nodded at her and stepped back.
 
Mia nodded at her Mistress and she stripped. Her nipples immediately hardened in the cold and she brushed her hair back from her face, her head held high but her eyes downcast out of respect.
 
The bikers sat there in stunned silence. None of them had ever seen such pure innocent beauty before. After several minutes of looking one of the bikers let out a long low wolf whistle. This broke the stupor of the guys and suddenly the air was filed with several voices "Holy shit those titties are perfect...God damn that pussy is fuckin gorgeous...shit her ass s so tight..."

Maria cleared her throat. "Documents first gentlemen, then you can play." The guys began to scurry around the room, taking pictures, asking height weight date of birth the enter the info into the various computers and printers start whirrig.

Several minutes later a manila folder is handed to Maria, and she opens it looking over everything. She nods at Mia and blows her a kiss. "Have fun pet" to the bikers she says "no permenant damage." And sits down....
 
Mia bowed her head toward Mistress. "Yes, Mistress," she said softly. She looked at the bikers and waited expectantly, knowing Mistress was watching. She would make Mistress proud. "This one is ready to serve," she said softly.
 
The guys surround here unsure how to start. Fantiingabout gangbanging one girl was a fantasy they all shared, but in reality...one female 3 holes and 4 dicks, no one know how to make that work.

"Well take off your clothes boys"Maria calls out giggling at their confusion.
 
Mia couldn't help but chuckle at the men in front of her, confused. "Do you boys need help?" she asked softly, moving closer to them.
 
When Mia stepped closer she could see the names on their cuts...
Joker was the one with the scar on his mouth, giving him a permanent smile
Gin was the short stocky Italian
Aiden was the really tall one
and finally Fister was the greasy sweat stained one.

Joker was the first to drop his pants. He grabbed his unimpressive semi erect cock. "Think you can take all of this little girl?"
 
"Then wrap your pretty little lips around it and see how deep you can take it." He said acting like his five inches was a python.

The other guys watched to see what would happen.
 
Mia wanted to laugh at his bravado. She's taken bigger. But she had to be good, for Mistress. "Yes, Sir," she said simply before kneeling and taking his cock all the way into her mouth and began to suck on it. It wasn't enough for her to truly deep throat, but it was fine.
 
The rest of the guys watched in amazement as this woman sank to her knees and took their friends cock in her mouth. The rest f them stripped quickly. Aiden lay down on the floor and slide between her legs. He started nibbling on her thighs and inhaling her intoxicating aroma.
 
Mia moaned and squirmed a little bit as Aiden began to nibble along her inner thighs, sucking on Joker's cock more and running her tongue over it.
 
Fister and Gin stood around Mia offering their cocks to her, Joker was moaning in pleasure, and Aiden had fund her clot and sucked it into his mouth...
 
Mia gave a shuddering gasp, and grabbed the two proffered cocks and began stroking them as she sucked on Joker's cock, subtly grinding her pussy into Aiden's mouth.
 
Aiden buried his face into her slit, thrusting hi tongue deep into her. Joker moaned as his cum trickled out of his limp dick. He staggered away fully sated. Gin reached down and pinched Mias nipple .
 
Mia gasped and moaned as Gin pinched her nipple and drank Joker's cum down, squirming as Aiden continued to eat her out. She looked up at the two men whose cocks were in her hands.
 
Gin began to skull fuck her as Aiden rubbed her clot and buried his tongue in her slit.
 
Back
Top