Hey !

MadnessofAnya

Really Really Experienced
a story of threesome / foursome. But i need all to contribute together.
We can discuss all together.
Want my husband to be involved in it too, in the play or watching..
Would love to include a black guy..

A husband's surprise or anything.. Come up with your ideas..

and ofcourse, i am the wife. Anya :* :kiss:

Last edited by a moderator:
So, you're looking for ideas so you can write a story? You're looking to role play?

I think you're looking for an ongoing role play and should check out the sexual role playing thread, you can get people to play each part.

yes

I think you're looking for an ongoing role play and should check out the sexual role playing thread, you can get people to play each part.

maybe yes but i wanted to shape it as a story instead just a sex play.

so where does the story go? a submission on lit?

if so, have you considered chain stories?

each chapter from a different POV.

Bottom line is, you're in Story Ideas. People come here to brainstorm ideas for stories to be submitted to Literotica. Some people are authors and some are readers seeking an author. If someone wishes to start a role play they either go to the SRP or ORP boards. If someone wants to discuss fetishes they go to the Fetish & Sexuality board. If they want to discuss *anything* (fill in the blanks) they pick whichever board is most appropriate.

So, I'm sure many of here are wondering/asking "Why are you here?" :)

Bottom line is, you're in Story Ideas. People come here to brainstorm ideas for stories to be submitted to Literotica. Some people are authors and some are readers seeking an author. If someone wishes to start a role play they either go to the SRP or ORP boards. If someone wants to discuss fetishes they go to the Fetish & Sexuality board. If they want to discuss *anything* (fill in the blanks) they pick whichever board is most appropriate.

So, I'm sure many of here are wondering/asking "Why are you here?" :)

I think because they have an idea and are trying to figure out how to do it.

I'll give them slack over some of the other people who post a "thought" here or make a comment then never return. The OP here is coming back to discuss and reply to posts so at least its going somewhere.

I think because they have an idea and are trying to figure out how to do it.

I'll give them slack over some of the other people who post a "thought" here or make a comment then never return. The OP here is coming back to discuss and reply to posts so at least its going somewhere.

I agree. It looks as though she (the OP) is looking for a guided session that includes her in the process of the story idea. She doesn't appear to want to RP, she just wants input to the story process.

This does sound fun to try, but I'm not in a position right now to try this. If I'm on the right track, maybe someone else can take her up on this offer?

My Opinion on a track is when My friend and I went into the recording studio and put down music on tape reel to reel or CD

I'm probably the biggest consistent prick on here when it comes to not just telling random story people their idea is great and they are a special snowflake. I think this person has something they just aren't entirely certain how to spit it out.

Thought

a story of threesome / foursome. But i need all to contribute together.
We can discuss all together.
Want my husband to be involved in it too, in the play or watching..
Would love to include a black guy..

A husband's surprise or anything.. Come up with your ideas..

and ofcourse, i am the wife. Anya :kiss:

Maybe he can watch, then play. Let me have a think for a day or two, then I'll pm you, if that's okay :)

So you, Anya, and your husband are driving through the night.
Driving home from a night out clubbing, drinking, dancing. Hubby is in fairly good driving condition (he was drinking vodka+espresso shots, the perv) but Anya is fairly sloshed, enough that her inhibitions are low. That's why she teases (or misleads) hubby and doesn't resist the handling.

Some standard tropes:

* Anya and hubby had been arguing so she welcomes the attention.
* The passengers aren't total strangers; the BBC is Anya's co-worker, they've flirted for years, and this is their chance.
* After a first round of satisfaction, Anya moves into the other passenger's lap.
* The overstuffed car gets a flat tire. Hubby and one passenger work together to fix it while the other passenger nails Anya in the darkness; then the passengers swap places.

Back