My tribute to a lovely Lady

4yourpleasureiam

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 24, 2014
Posts
6,454
If you have a tribute to some one but do not do photos please feel free to post here



Today I was in the vineyard picking Muscatine's and I guess all those plump and soft Muscatine's got me to thinking of lovely LovelyLiSaBeTh's breasts and her nipples. Any way next thing I knew my hand was rubbing my cock and I just had to pull it out and start stroking.
Soon a slight flow of pre-cum was starting to leak out so I took a Muscatine, slipped the skin off and dipped the soft inner flesh in to my foreskin and got it good and covered and closed my eyes and envisioned my lovely ladies nipple with cum on it. I slipped it into my mouth and was lost her taste.
I kept my eyes closed and as I continued to stroke as I looked at LoVelyLiSaBeTh seated before me Her, beautiful breasts pressed together, the hollow in her neck begging for a kiss and her chin needing my caress as I spilled some more pre-cum onto her breasts.
Again in my minds eyes I leaned forward and licked her clean, running my face between her breasts for a stray stream hiding in there.
I knew I must cum soon so I let my hand and animal drive take over and drove myself over the edge. As I called her name I sprayed her chin, neck and lovely breasts with shot after shot of hot cum. Then I leaned in and kissing her chin I sucked my cum from her then I cleaned her neck and licked at the hollow in her neck where a little pool had formed. I felt like a bee gathering nectar from a flower. I then went down and cleaned first on breast then the other then between them. I saw a trickle running down across her tummy to an area I have never seen but know must be beautiful as she is. I knelt and cleaned her with delicate care just controlling my lust.
I thought I heard her call my name and as I opened my eyes I found I was cleaning my hand and had only encountered my lovely lady in a dream.
But then I once heard dreams are reality in another form.
So with thought, Thank you LoVelyLiSaBeTh
 
Back
Top