wife sharing stories

aishagrey

Virgin
Im looking for a good wife sharing story, either the husband shares her with an older neighbor and she is shy or he shares her with his best friend I love it when the wife is shy since i can relate any sugestions

looking for a non consent story

was reading a story a while back..man gets abducted..ends up chained ..standing and realises there is another guy chained close to him ..at some point ..he gets aroused and finds himself rubbing up against other captor..both naked rubbing penises...was at that point i lost the story..any help??..thanks in advance

Last edited:
was reading a story a while back..man gets abducted..ends up chained ..standing and realises there is another guy chained close to him ..at some point ..he gets aroused and finds himself rubbing up against other captor..both naked rubbing penises...was at that point i lost the story..any help??..thanks in advance

Dude, how are you going to come in to someone else's thread a d hijack it like that? That's incredibly riude.

dude

so ..I wasn't hijacking anyones post ..for some reason it was directed here by mistake

Dude, how are you going to come in to someone else's thread a d hijack it like that? That's incredibly riude.

Sometimes two threads just get sort of caught up together and then get aroused and start rubbing up against each other, rubbing penises. It happens.

;)

Sometimes two threads just get sort of caught up together and then get aroused and start rubbing up against each other, rubbing penises. It happens.

;)

Weird. Never heard of that happening before.

Back