Would you rather suck a cock or have your mouth fucked?

turbocs37

Really Experienced
Joined
Oct 3, 2005
Posts
1,139
I like both. Taking my time and making love to a man's cock is nice, but sometimes I want him to take over and fuck my mouth.
 
Me too, I love when he sticks it in my mouth and slowly slides it in and out, as if he is humping my mouth. But, then I love taking my time and pleasing him, licking from the sides to the center, from the base to the tip, hitting that tender spot.

Mmm!
 
I absolutely love both, but there’s nothing like taking my time with his cock, enjoying every part of it, seeing his reaction, hearing him, tasting him ;) I love it all!
 
Sometimes it depends on how many cocks are available to suck. If it's just one guy I'm meeting with then I prefer to take my time and enjoy it. If I'm at a bookstore or a local park that's cruisy with several guys looking for head, I like to get my mouth fucked quickly so I can move on to the next cock and cum load.
 
I'm in the both category. It all depends on the guy and the setting. Sometimes I like to make love to his cock, and other times I want my mouth fucked like a cheap whore!
 
I am only interested in fucccccking the pink pussy, not suck the dick. Cuming in your mouth will be my best feelings.
 
Enjoying Cock-Sucking & Face-Fucking

I like both, but I prefer being throat fucked.

A good and conscientious cock-sucker will be sensitive to, and enjoy the subtle change in mood in the guy whose cock he's lucky enough to be sucking, from starting out by him simply laying back and allowing the fortunate cock-sucker to take charge and get maximum pleasure from demonstrating the expertise of his tongue, lips and mouth all over that sensitive arousal… until that moment when the guy being sucked totally loses control and simply has to exert a more dominant and urgent role by fucking that receptive and greedy throat, and the cock-sucker eases back to enjoy the rewarding benefits of the more receptive role, all the way to the mutually delicious cumming. One unfortunate consequence of that orgasm pulsing deep in the cock-sucker's throat is that he doesn't immediately get to enjoy the taste and consistency of the first few bursts of spunk, but it's usually possible to coax enough onto your tongue as the cock slides up and out of your throat and the cock-sucker gratefully assumes clean-up duties...
 
Put me in the list that likes both. There are times I want to pleasure my husband by sucking and licking him until he cums. Then there are times I love him to thrust into my willing/wanting lips and mouth. I think we both love this most after he has fucked me to orgasm several times. Then he will lay on on our bed with me laying next to him my lips firmly with just the right pressure around his pussy coated member. He will usually grasp my hair and slowly but steadily fuck my mouth until he cums which I greedily swallow. Either way makes me a happy girl:kiss::heart:
 
A good and conscientious cock-sucker will be sensitive to, and enjoy the subtle change in mood in the guy whose cock he's lucky enough to be sucking, from starting out by him simply laying back and allowing the fortunate cock-sucker to take charge and get maximum pleasure from demonstrating the expertise of his tongue, lips and mouth all over that sensitive arousal… until that moment when the guy being sucked totally loses control and simply has to exert a more dominant and urgent role by fucking that receptive and greedy throat, and the cock-sucker eases back to enjoy the rewarding benefits of the more receptive role, all the way to the mutually delicious cumming. One unfortunate consequence of that orgasm pulsing deep in the cock-sucker's throat is that he doesn't immediately get to enjoy the taste and consistency of the first few bursts of spunk, but it's usually possible to coax enough onto your tongue as the cock slides up and out of your throat and the cock-sucker gratefully assumes clean-up duties...

True, but I revel in becoming the focus and the target of his sexual frenzy, the fortunate recipient of his intense need to cum, While sucking him, I respond to his escalating arousal by holding back, motivating him to take charge and assume a more aggressive role. My mouth and throat become a receptive warm, wet and tight hole for him to fuck and a convenient receptacle for him to ejaculate into.
 
I prefer to suck. Save the wild fucking for my ass ;)
If we're going that route I want my throat and ass fucked at the same time. That or fuck my ass a while and then pull it out and shove it down my throat.
 
In the moment, having your mouth fucked is hot. But, I love teasing and taking my time. Much more fun that way imo. :D
 
I like the "sterculius" and "tristantrotsky" approach. Start with the sucking and end up with the fucking. Once he gives me the gift of his thick, hot cum, I go back to sucking if he wants.
 
Back
Top